Meetmadden webcams

wireless

Shriek posted preview pics for the set photo set and video.

She did not have a webcam scheduled for July 4th. In the USA that is a holiday. I expect that she would be celebrating that day. She did not attempt to make up for the missed webcam by scheduling one earlier in the week.
She had a webcam scheduled for June 27th. She removed herself from the schedule that day, but did not bother to inform her members. No twitter notice, nothing. She just took herself off the schedule a few hours before the show. She has done this before recently.
She rarely tweets anything anymore. Look at her twitter account. She goes weeks with out anything.
To me this displays how she really feels about her members. She really does not care about them, no matter what she says in the cams about all the 'love' she feels for them.
Recently she mentioned she would not be doing 'this' any more except that she likes the webcams. I notice she is asking more and more for tips. She told people to quit other sites and only join hers so they would have more money to support her.

Look, I am not bashing her. Over the years, I really liked her. I totally enjoyed her shows, pictures and videos. It is not the same as it used to be. Her webcam personality was great. Even if it is fake. Everyone thinks she is Cute and Cuddly. In real life I believe she is Cold and Calculating.
Personally, I think she will be done soon. She wears a big rock on her ring finger. I believe she in engaged to be married. As that approaches, I think that will be the end of Madden. It was good while it lasted.

rchangel

Did she miss ANOTHER cam show again last night? (9/5) Looks like she's stopped even announcing it on Twitter when she bails?

surround

Yep, took herself from schedule again only a few hours before the show. God she started to piss me off. Her sets are lame, her vids are shit especially when her girlfriend is filming and an her shows were much better in the past...
But what are the alternatives? BrookeMarks? BaileyKnox? With them you never know when you get an update. Will it take a week, a month or half a year. Very frustrating.
At least Madden puts two set, a vid and very likely a show every week. Even if these are shit you know when you get this shit. I hate and love this cunt

rchangel

Yep, took herself from schedule again only a few hours before the show. God she started to piss me off. Her sets are lame, her vids are shit especially when her girlfriend is filming and an her shows were much better in the past...
But what are the alternatives? BrookeMarks? BaileyKnox? With them you never know when you get an update. Will it take a week, a month or half a year. Very frustrating.
At least Madden puts two set, a vid and very likely a show every week. Even if these are shit you know when you get this shit. I hate and love this cunt
I get if she has to cancel--shit happens. Not announcing it effectively and not doing make-up shows is what pisses me off. It's not like members get any kind of refund for the value she didn't produce. It think it might just be time to bail and fall back to finding her stuff elsewhere. I don't feel guilty about that anymore.

teenluvver

Well it was a hot one last night. She was drunk, had a girlfriend around who appeared briefly. Loads of long tit slips/topless moments and a hitachi even came out at one point but not for any good reasons sadly. Bit of lippage as well. Here's to more drunken cams

acecoyote

did anyone get the last cumshaw without the cuts in it? the one I was able to download seems to be missing some footage.

teenluvver

True to form her best one for ages was followed up by a no-show I think. Maybe tonight??? And the last member video was of her on a dirt track in full biking gear. Really???

teenluvver

Anyone know if there was a show last night? Last weeks was cancelled as couldn't get access at hotel - so professional!!

teenluvver

OK, so any fans need to see this weeks. She gets nekkid after 20 minutes, Obviously strategically covered and a bit dark but has mesh on at end and stands behind a light. Full pussy shot from distance. Loads of tit shots, a real step change if she carrys on