Meetmadden webcams

teenluvver

The last couple have been great, this one especially as the camera was more controlled. Let us hope the tits are freed fully soon. If anyone here is a member, maybe she should be encouraged to do extra shows whilst we are all in various levels of lockdown. Is free for her to do and is hardly an effort surely!

pop71

Is anyone aware of problems with Madden. The best I can tell, she didn't make the scheduled camshow last week and tomorrow's just came off the schedule.

surround

Is anyone aware of problems with Madden. The best I can tell, she didn't make the scheduled camshow last week and tomorrow's just came off the schedule.
I bet it's pickles allergy... Let's see if and what she brings as a reason.
Last weeks show was cancelled due to internet issues that seem to take place in the US.

grooks

No cam this week because her grandmother died.

As for the internet issues, anyone who has watched her long enough knows she actively avoided doing cams from home because of the satellite internet. Even if she wasn't shooting, she'd travel to the studio and later that one apartment just to do cams. It's not a coincidence the hotel content she shoots happens to be on cam days.

pop71

Nice "behind the scenes" feel to the climbing the woods video. Would love to see more of that with a clean lens and a stable camera.

sl11aa

Nice "behind the scenes" feel to the climbing the woods video. Would love to see more of that with a clean lens and a stable camera.
Nice? I think her latest sets and videos were total bullshit. her last cams were ok, but nothing else. even the cams are 480 and not HD, perhaps the last model not to have HD cams.

surround

You want a clear lens and a stable camera? Try to harpoon the fat whale behind the camera. I think every time she's filming she has a bunch of donuts in her hand and therefore can't properly focus on madden. That downgrades every damn video. You clearly see a difference between the whale filming and anybody else.

pop71

Agreed they need a LOT of upgrading. But it was a bit of a different approach, that's all I'm saying.

teenluvver

and the webcams (when she attends and the connection doesn't die) are getting hotter. Slowly but surely. She did tease with using a toy a while back but claimed the battery wasn't working - just waiting for the day she gets that out again. Also there was a pussy flash in the latest video near the end. Probably why she doesn't upgrade the camera!!

sl11aa

and the webcams (when she attends and the connection doesn't die) are getting hotter. Slowly but surely. She did tease with using a toy a while back but claimed the battery wasn't working - just waiting for the day she gets that out again. Also there was a pussy flash in the latest video near the end. Probably why she doesn't upgrade the camera!!
I think the last cams were hotter only because she missed 2 cams. if you follow her cams, it´s pretty much the same stuff. can´t remember when she last made a cam in a shower or a bath. btw I find totally useless when she takes the camera and starts putting in in her panties. the quality is so bad you just don´t see anything clear...

pop71

Looks like she's going a bit later tonight. 9:00 Eastern time. Maybe she can have a few more drinks before she goes on cam.