Meetmadden webcams

wireless

Check her twitter , she always gives information about cam shows ...
She sucks at Twitter. Hardly ever tweets, and does not read what people reply anymore. She tweeted 5 times in August; 8 in July; 4 times in May. You have to look at the daily cams website for show information; not her twitter account. Last Thursday she did not show up for her scheduled show time. No tweet. Nobody knew where she was. The guy who runs the show had no idea where she was. Finally it was cancelled. Then she shows up 3 hours later. And never mentioned the no-show. She has shown a total lack of repect for her members/fans lately.

Brazenone

She sucks at Twitter. Hardly ever tweets, and does not read what people reply anymore. She tweeted 5 times in August; 8 in July; 4 times in May. You have to look at the daily cams website for show information; not her twitter account. Last Thursday she did not show up for her scheduled show time. No tweet. Nobody knew where she was. The guy who runs the show had no idea where she was. Finally it was cancelled. Then she shows up 3 hours later. And never mentioned the no-show. She has shown a total lack of repect for her members/fans lately.
The stupidity of the situation is the fact that in order to make a show you have to adjust your own life to be present to participate. When she just cancels or doesn't show you just wasted your own time to support her. She doesn't care, Spectrum doesn't care and Golden doesn't care. Everyone just kisses her ass and if you mention anything of the sort they all berate you. Time to stop supporting her drunk ass because that's the only way you see anything is if she is drunk.

teenluvver

it doesn't take much effort to ensure your fans know when you are going to be on. Also be a bit creative with the shows. It is getting repetitive even though the slips are longer. Thought this week was good in that she changed it up with her girlfriend but could have made it so much more sexy. Wish she would listen to comments and interact rather than just saying how she loves her fans....then ignores most of them. Oh well, still love watching!

nobdy

What do you all think has been her best content of all time? Has she ever had an orgasm on cam?

I have been following her off and on for years, and it always seems to be the vague semi tease stuff with some nip slips and SLIGHT vag slip once in a blue moon, but some of your comments have me curious.

RandomAct

What do you all think has been her best content of all time? Has she ever had an orgasm on cam?

I have been following her off and on for years, and it always seems to be the vague semi tease stuff with some nip slips and SLIGHT vag slip once in a blue moon, but some of your comments have me curious.
What you described is EXACTLY what it has been for 12 years with absolutely no variation. It's just that sometimes she has shows where there is a little more tit.