Meetmadden webcams

Rodzila

nothing great on it. same stuff . agree about cam quality which is low. she is not drunk and in complete control and she knows exactly what she is doing and how to cover herself up 99 percent of the time.

hellofu

go back to the video Hot Stepper on Nov 13, 2019 between 1:30 and 1:55 you see that she is in to the "acted" and stick her hand down her panties and either rubs her pussy or fingers it. seconds later she looks up at the camera person. she then said "i'm sorry" and moves her hands up to her face for a second and tries to "hide" for what she did before geting back to teasing. i don't think the reason she hasn't gone further isn't that she isn't willing but is someone else doesn't want her too. this is just one case where she shows her self as more open about playing and showing off then would be appropriate for the style of tease she has been doing. this isn't new but long running for at least a few years here and their she has sliped and been clearly more willing to show off for the camera but most has been in the cams.

Wolfen

it appears around the 30 min mark when she had the short denim shorts on that she clearly inserted a finger through the side of the shorts for a few seconds as she changed positions and then pulled it out and like the comment above every time she would start rub and getting horned up she would lose the camera in the blankets and darkness ensued. it was hot though. she needs to up the action a bit.

RandomAct

LOL that is how she has always done things. She'll do something interesting, and the camera goes to shit. It's always way to convenient too be an accident.

Last edited by a moderator:

teenluvver

Well if only she had someone to control the camera last night. She had stickers over her nipples - poor start. But she then went on to a full on masturbation session, admittedly not showing much due to having her hands busy but plenty of panting. Progress. And the vid on Wednesday was showing lots of nipple. Now put that together for us during self-isolation and we could get out the other end!

sl11aa

Well if only she had someone to control the camera last night. She had stickers over her nipples - poor start. But she then went on to a full on masturbation session, admittedly not showing much due to having her hands busy but plenty of panting. Progress. And the vid on Wednesday was showing lots of nipple. Now put that together for us during self-isolation and we could get out the other end!
I was disappointed withe her last cam. last week was gret, but yesterday you didn´t see anything interesting, besides she´s the last one not to have HD cams

surround

I was disappointed withe her last cam. last week was gret, but yesterday you didn´t see anything interesting, besides she´s the last one not to have HD cams
For the HD cam she needs faster internet, that she clearly doesn't have at least not at her home. I think she's living on a farm, so it's not surprising that the internet is shit. But she travels quite a lot and the hotels have usually good speeds - no reason not to upgrade the cam. But Madden is a woman and they have their own logic...
For me her last cam show was absolutely shit. As soon as she takes the cam in her hands it's getting shaky, blurry and dark repetitively. It's like driving a roller coaster for half an hour. At least she found out that she can masturbate during shows. It took her only 10 years.

teenluvver

No show yesterday? System problems as always but not sure if she at least got part a show done??? Hopefully she will do the right thing and do it some oth
er time rather than just skipping a week