1. **********************************************************************************************
    Hi! If you wish to view all content on our website, please consider taking the time to sign up (register).
    It's free !
    **********************************************************************************************

Flash Girls MeganQt COMPLETE, Sets and Videos

Discussion in 'Kitty-Kats *TOP*-Models (Pictures & Videos)' started by Don't Panic, Jun 18, 2013.

1. modelshrek2012

modelshrek2012 The Godfather of Models Staff Member

Bonus 023
    Added: 09/24/2004

I LOVE the colors in this set.. and the lighting was really cool!! I had just waken up from an hour long nap so I was tryin my best to wake up and get into the set. Plus there was some men behind me building a house so I kept turning around to make sure they were not looking!! hehe That just means more butt shots for you guys!! Hope you guys like em!!

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
    cutnzs likes this.
  2. modelshrek2012

cutnzs likes this.
  3. modelshrek2012

Bonus 025
    Added: 10/05/2004

Man you gotta love the cam phone!! I am a professional picture taker with that!! I got 11 great shots for you, and I did them all myself!! Enjoy!!

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  4. modelshrek2012

Bonus 026
    Added: 11/30/2004

I love this set!! The outfis were my idea, I thought it would be cool, our litte shorts match our websites! Well some :) Not Miss Tiffany... she was really rough on us!! I liked it! She even pulled my hair... and whiped me. If you look close enough on my butt you can see I have a red welt mark on my booty. It really hurt!! haha Hope you like em! wait what am I satying... you are gonna love em!

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  5. modelshrek2012

Bonus 027
    Added: 12/02/2004

HOT HOT HOT!! Okay, you all know I hate socks, but I think we all look sexy as hell in this set!! I can't wait for you guys to see this set. I think it looks amazing. We all work soooo great together!

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  6. modelshrek2012

Bonus 028
    Added: 12/07/2004

DON'T FEED THE MODELS!! This was a lot of fun, we were walkin through the mall shopping... the best thing to do in the world!! We even got to go in the back of a shoe store and pose cuz phil is always buying stuff from them... then we got some yummy ice cream! hehe they fed us!!

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

7. modelshrek2012

Bonus 029
    Added: 12/09/2004

mmmmmmmmm!! Suckers!! We had so much fun in this set, we all had a different flavor lolipop, so we thought it would be nice if we shared! :) I even got to give a little dance lesson at the end. I really like it it cuz its so colorful! When we were all done and changed we realized we never took off our pants! We were sooo shocked. Oh well, I know you guys will love it anyway :)

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  8. modelshrek2012

Bonus 030
    Added: 12/16/2004

Now it does not get amy better that 5 hot girls playing twister... in skirts!! We even tried to do backbends over eachother like we did in the triple shoot... haha but it did not work... don't we look so cute!

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  9. modelshrek2012

Bonus 031
    Added: 12/22/2004

Now this was sooooo much fun. We got a litte messy but I still think it is sexy as hell! I love chocolate! as if you cant tell. We even got hosed down at the end.. the water was sooooo cold. Here are your 6 personal sundaes!!! Enjoy!

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  10. modelshrek2012

Bonus 032
    Added: 12/27/2004

These are some random shots we took ourselves. I was the last one to arrive at phils... and when I got there it was straight to the butt shots!! We had 2 cameras that we had at all times taking pics of eachother, getting ready, or when we were just sitting around talking. We had way to much fun with those cameras!!!

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  11. modelshrek2012

Bonus 033
    Added: 12/28/2004

Look who came to visit!! MISTY! Whoa,she is so hot... we didnt even let here get all the way in the house before we started takin off her colthes and changing. She is so sweet, I am glad I got to meet her! Oh yah, this set has some great butt shots in it!! :)

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  12. modelshrek2012

Bonus 034
    Added: 12/30/2004

I think this has got to be one of my favorite sets we did... it starts off when we were driving around trying to find a place to park so we could just walk around and take pics. Cass, Tiff, and Sea were riding with me and phil, Gunner, Misty and Nikki were in the other car. phil was shooting us girls in the car so while I am driving I take my shirt off and the other girls are sticking there butts up. It was sooo funny I thought I was going to run off the road! We finally parked... then we walked around the whole world!!!! Well thats what it felt like anyway. It was soooo hot out, but we still got some great pics! We even met some friends... Some guy was walking by so I asked him if he wanted to take some pics with us. Then when we were walking back to the car after takin like 300 pics we were still shooting all the way down the street. We happened to stop in front of a pizza place and the guys there yelled out we could have free pizza!!!! So we went in there and took MORE pics, and got some yummy pizza! Can you believe we took 414 pics!!! I know you will love this set!!! :)

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  13. modelshrek2012

Bonus 035
    Added: 01/04/2005

DANCE DANCE DANCE!!! Look at our boots!!! I really thought I was going to break my ankle... haha! I have never danced so hard in my life, I cant wait to see the videos!!!! This set was soooo much fun! phil has an idea for a double shoot dance video for Misty and I... She shakes her booty just like me... can't you just see it now!!

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  14. modelshrek2012

Bonus 036
    Added: 01/06/2005

This is the best pyramid you will ever see in your whole life!!!!!! Do you see me down there at the bottom... left hand corner :)

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  15. modelshrek2012

Bonus 037
    Added: 01/11/2005

You gotta love this... 6 girls in a pool of baby oil!!!I think there were a few times when a couple of times when a few of us almost slipped and fell! It was so cute when we got out of the pool and walked around the garage, there were little oily feet prints on the ground! We even tried a little slip and slde action, but it was kinda hard cuz the ground was so hard!! After that we got misty into the pool, and because we felt sooooo bad about her missing out on the sundaes we pored chocolate all over her, then I thought it would be great if we all just got messy again! Only the brunettes jumped in though... so see blondes DONT have more fun!! haha.. j/k!! :)

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  16. modelshrek2012

Bonus 038
    Added: 01/13/2005

More pics we took ourselves... There is even one of my on the toilet!! I think it was either Sea of Cass's idea for me to sit on there... so I was not really using it!! I think it is so funny!

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  17. modelshrek2012

Bonus 039
    Added: 02/08/2005

OK guys... in case you did not notice... these are pics of the lovley TIFFANY!!! And guess who took them?!? ??? ME! I got a little carried away with the zoom a few times, but I think I got some really good ones! I have to give props to Phil cuz that was one tough job... that camera was so freakin heavy, after I took like 10 pics I was ready to put it down! Anyway hope you enjoy my fine photography and Tiffanys Hot ass!! hehe

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  18. modelshrek2012

Bonus 040
    Added: 02/15/2005

Took all these myself. I have so much fun with these. Sometimes I take them before I go out of when I am just at home layin on the couch!! I really try to come up with different things but its kinda hard takin them myself... anyone wanna help..?? hehee

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  19. modelshrek2012

Bonus 041
    Added: 03/03/2005

wow..[ know people on NNboards have been waiting for this set!! Can you believe it, there I was asleep in my cage and Phil gives me a cold shower to wake me up!!! hehe pretty sexy, huh?? some really REALLY nice shots here.......

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  20. modelshrek2012

Bonus 042
    Added: 03/08/2005

Okay I really wanna know where these sets cam from... again and older set.. I have come sooo far!!

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  21. modelshrek2012

Bonus 043
    Added: 03/23/2005

Lets just say I did not realize how see through this top was.... :)

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  22. modelshrek2012

Bonus 044
    Added: 03/28/2005

Don't we look like angles in all white on a big fluffy cloud.... hehe we are little devils in disguise!!

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  23. modelshrek2012

]Bonus 045
    Added: 03/31/2005

Gigantic, Humongous, Enormous Jumbo sucker!! I was going for the young cute look.. did I get it?? I hope so!! I was on a sugar rush when this set was done!! hehe

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs and dortmund1964 like this.
  24. modelshrek2012

Bonus 046
    Added: 04/13/2005

awwww.... Miss Tiffany! She is so great, I miss her. Looking at the pics bring back so many memories!!! These are a little bonus to the real sets... theses were taken by a friend of Phils!!

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs and dortmund1964 like this.
  25. modelshrek2012

Bonus 047
    Added: 04/12/2005

yummy straight hair! I love this top too, mesh!! haha hope ya like em!

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  26. modelshrek2012

cutnzs likes this.
  27. modelshrek2012

Bonus 049
    Added: 12/31/1969

One of my all time favorite sets ever!!! Let me just tell you I am the best ever electrical tape underwear maker ever!! haha I wish you could have been in the bathroom with us, it was sooooo funny trin to tape eachother up. And then when the baby oil was poured the tape didnt last long... hope you LOVE these as much as I do!!!

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

Video
    05-02-05_mqt_oil
    2 Videos in 1 Folder

[​IMG][​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Videos

cutnzs likes this.
  28. modelshrek2012

Bonus 050
    Added: 05/10/2005

I love our little short outfits... looks like we are going to go run somewhere. I love shooting with her, we always have so much fun!! I hope it shows in our pics!

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  29. modelshrek2012

Bonus 051
    Added: 05/17/2005

The princess and me!! I love our outfits! You guys would not believe how much fun her and I have when we shoot together! We did a live-ism together so the great people at NN boards got to see the whole shoot!! Enjoy!

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.
  30. modelshrek2012

]Bonus 052
    Added: 05/26/2005

This was the first set of the day we did together. When I got there I was told to take my pants half way down and look on the floor behind the air matress, and I would have a surprise... really it was just to get a good butt shot... BUT Phil had found one of my earings I had lost a few weeks before, and I was so sad it was gone!! haha what a way to start a shoot... Anyway more denim ass! :)

[​IMG]

MeganQt Bonus Sets

cutnzs likes this.