MicroMinimus (WickedWeasel) Models

Discussion in 'Bikini' started by SAN, Oct 4, 2017.

1. SAN

SAN Global Moderator Staff Member

utopia57 and itzyrocks like this.
  2. SAN

3. SAN

4. SAN

5. SAN

6. SAN

7. SAN

8. SAN

9. SAN

10. SAN

11. SAN

itzyrocks likes this.
  12. SAN

13. SAN

14. SAN

15. todotodo

todotodo New Member

Love your work but Filefox is gotta be the suckiest server ever. Any chance you can provide with an alternative?

16. SAN

nope, I'm using filefox since the beginning and I will keep using it

17. mbv23

mbv23 New Member

I love your work too and I don't mind your using filefox, but is there any chance you could bundle multiple sets into one zip? filefox has a long waiting period between downloads, so one has to be really patient :).

18. SAN

OK, trying to make it clear for everyone:

Q: why you use filefox and not keep2share or rapidgator?
    A: I had the possibility to choose between those 3 filehosts, my past experiences with rapidgator were all but remarkable and between K2S vs filefox I flipped a coin

Q: filefox service actually got problems, I can't download files from my Country
    A: I'm using FF since July 2017 and only in the last couple of weeks I had complaints about their service. Don't you think it could be a temporary issue? Don't you think I'm not the right person to address your issued with filefox? If you're having problems with their service, just send a message to their technical assistance and they'll answer you

Q: why don't you switch to k2s?
    A: why? Just because a couple of you complained about a temporary issue? Some people bought premiums via-filefox to download my stuff and it's a matter of respect to stay with FF. I've used it since the beginning, so people can choose one single premium account to easily download everything I share

Q: can you cahnge your way of posting?
    A: nope

Q: why?
    A: because I think mine is the best way to balance free and premium users downloads, it allows you to download "my" files for free (spending a bit more of your time and patience, of course) or to buy a premium account and have everything in a shorter time

Q: you're doing this just to make money by selling premium accounts
    A: of course, I'm getting so much money with filefox that I'll buy my 3rd Bugatti Chiron next week, please don't stop buying premiums :oops:

Q: c'mon, stop with bullshit
    A: OK, I won't hide I'm earning some money with premium sales, but I consider them kind of a compensation for the time I spend downloading, organizing and uploading stuff for you. A part of that money is also used to provide you content and, believe me, I will never get rich this way!

this post will stay here for a few days, before it'll get deleted (by me, of course). Make sure you have read and understood it before asking me again "why you do this? / why you don't do that?" ;)

SAN

plasticspoon likes this.
  19. SAN

20. SAN