Milena Velba HD-Video Collection update 2017-06-27

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Real Office

You have seen a lot of office photos and clips, but you have never seen me in my real office in the cellar. This is the only place where I can work without getting disturbed.

022-realoffice.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Behind The Tree

It is always a kind of kinky adventure to get the tits out in public but because I am hiding behind the tree nobody knows what is going on a few meters away from the street.

028-behind_tree.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Trucker

I expected the 'Milky imate' set would be the highlight of this month but I received much more positive comments on the trucker set. So I think I owe you this clip.

030-trucker.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
After Make-Up

The first job today is finished for Make-up artist Milena. Now it is time to clean up the place, get the things together because the next model is waiting. Well, she finds some minutes for a teaser.

032-makeup.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Late Summer Sun

After a rainy summer I am glad that at least the late september is offering fantastic sunny weather with a clear sky. Buying sunprotection was not fully in vain.

035-latesun.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Fight For Gold

The big problem not just in our time has been greed. Here you can see a good example that greed only cause trouble. Well, the consequences could look worse than in this special case.

037-fightgold.mp4