Milena Velba HD-Video Collection update 2017-06-27

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Beer Bar

Do you know the situation, when you are the last customer in a bar and you simply don’t want to go home, expecting that something interesting could happen?

061-beerbar.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Meeting Emma

Emma is helping Milena on her farm. This morning she forgot to pump milk and now her sweet white juice is leaking through her shirt. Yep, this dripping cowgirl is something for Milena....

062-meet_emma.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Special Dress

I have been asked where I bought this dress. My Secret!! Fact is that it looked different in the shop. I cut away a lot of fabric to make it look like this.

064-milenet.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Feeling Better

There are people who just go into hospital because they feel lonely at home. We don't know the reason why Lola was hospitalized but it seems that nurse Milena is the reason.

065-milena_lola.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Milena on boat

Holy summerheat. Everybody is searching a nice cool place these days. I thought it is a good idea to go on a sea cruise. So be my guest, you've got nothin' to lose.......

073-milenaboat.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Baroque

You have to give a thing a name, in this case the working title of this clip was "Barock"( engl / french : Baroque ), because of the architectural details of the bedroom.
Learned from wikipedia that the word Baroque comes from the portugese "pérola Barocca" which describes natural pearls that deviate from the usual regular forms.

076-milbaroque.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Boobs in pantyhose

I always wanted to make a Boobs in Pantyhose - movie but I could never find a pantyhose without seam. Until last week when I saw this Wolford Fatal pantyhose . They even have a seamless fatal dress. If this is something for a photoshoot?

077-mil_seam_panty.mp4