Milena Velba HD-Video Collection update 2017-06-27

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Partydress

The new partydress has finally arrived. Now it has to go through Milena's special stress test. A club night with Milena can be quite long and some special requirements have to be fullfilled.

043-partydress.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Deconstruction

Unfortunately we have to leave our fotostudio in Potsdam soon and a lot of deconstruction work is required. This is the place where I started my model career in 2003. Miss Velba, please tear down this wall!

048-deconstruct.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Dough Kneation

I don’t want to buy those industrial produced bread anymore, so Nadine helps me making good dough for our own handmade bread. You know what is going to happen....

049-doughkneat.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Softbras

Milena is telling us about her problems with normal bras here. Does Terry have the solution ? She is wearing a velform bra today and is cocksure that this is the right thing also for Milena's big J-cups. What do you think?

053-milterry.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Thirsty Wanderer

Milena returns thirsty from a long hiking tour through the saxon switzerland . Somehow she seems not so much interested in the water being offered by Vendy but more in the landlady’s white juice fresh from the udders under the dirndl blouse .

054-thirstywanderer.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Romantic Bedroom

At the moment I am reading a book about marital fidelity. Very interesting because it seems like the whole idea of fidelity is just an illusion, does not work at all and has nothing to do with our natural sexual desires.

058-romanticroom.mp4