MILF moms seduce guys

necido

So Scrumptious

Models: Tori Paige, Reno
Description: Today Tori came to join us for the fiesta party. She is a hot young girl with an amazing body and shes here to see what the fiesta is all about. So I brought Reno out to show her a good time. Now before Reno got started with her she began playing with her self, touching that nice pussy of hers, and to my surprise she had a set of pussy lips that almost looked like dumbos ears. You need to see it for yourself! This one is a winner. Enjoy!

Duration : 40 min 10 s
Size : 406 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 480 x 720

Download file

necido

Shes The Boss

Models: Brooke Tyler, Hunter
Description: Hunter here once again bringing you the best MILF prey America has to offer. I saw Brooke pass by me while I was having a drink with my buddy Ficus. She was the career woman type and I knew I had to impress her before she would even give me the time of day. I pretended like I was some famous sculptor and began commenting about some metal piece of shit displayed right by the bench she was sitting at. I told her I made it and how I was just showing it to a friend of mine. From there the ice was broken and she told me how she owned her own business and how much she enjoyed having the flexibility to do whatever she wanted to do. Since she did not have to stick to a schedule I challenged her to come back to my place for a quick drink to see if she could really just do things on the fly and be spontaneous. She agreed and before she knew it she was choking on the Hunters cannon. Wait until you get a load of her tits. Superb.

Duration : 41 min 23 s
Size : 418 MiB

Download file

necido

A Wild Ride

Models: Madison Ivy, Jordan Ash
Description: Today Madiison came for a visit to the fiesta party. I asked how she had heard about the party and she said a few friends from college told her about it. They said they had loads of fun so she wanted to check it out. Well you know we couldnt disappoint her so I called over Greg to come over and hang out and really show her what a fiesta is all about! Madiison was ready she started masturbating on the couch and wrapped her self up into a little ball, shes very flexible Greg wasted no time in taking it from there and giving her a real Cum Fiesta! Enjoy!

Duration : 41 min 23 s
Size : 416 MiB

Download file

necido

Chick Flick

Models: Alexa, Nikki, Sammie Rhodes
Description: NIkki has Alexa, one of her friends staying at her place. What shes soon to find out is that shes Fucking her own pussy right in the next room. Nikki and Sammie walk in on her and get a peek at her pounding it with a dildo. So, in good spirits the girls offer to give her a hand or two, to get the job done. Hot update people. I wish I lived with these hotties

Duration : 47 min 35 s
Size : 453 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 432 x 768

Download file

necido

The Real Feel

Models: Ava Addams, Kristen Cameron, Brianna Ray
Description: Its a busy job being a MILF...a woman sometimes has to fit pleasure in between all of her responsibility. Like today, for instance. Ava came over for some in the pool niceness with Brie. We had some dildo fun and it turned out that the apple of Avas eye was the dildo in my ass. It was so hot, but alas, my ladies could only stay for a little while. But what a great time we had while we were together!

Duration : 40 min 8 s
Size : 387 MiB

Download file

necido

Beef Jerky Pt Two

Models: Nicole, Erica Martinelli, Kid Jamaica
Description: So on the last episode Nicole had to go in to handle some other business while Kid Jamaica dealt with her friend Erica. On this episode Erica has left and Nicole has come back for her share of the goods! Kid Jamaica wasted no time and immediately started sucking the pretty tanned tits of hers. That turned her on and she went into an amazing blowjob and Kid Jamaica proceeded into giving her a fucking she will remember for some time to cum!

Duration : 36 min 56 s
Size : 345 MiB

Download file

necido

Packin In The Backin

Models: Aiden, Hunter
Description: Aiden was freaking me out a little..but I played along. She had a fetish about bubble wrap. She modeled on top of bubble wrap...wrapped her knees in bubble wrap when she was sucking me off...and many more things. I gotta say after a while it didnt feel so weird anymore.

Duration : 45 min 44 s
Size : 503 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 480 x 640

Download file

necido

Sight To See

Models: Ada, Billy Glide
Description: In the process of seeking directions I bumped into this lovely young thing from washington named Ada. She was in need of a plane ticket to get back home and I was in need of a good time so I figured we may be able to work something out, and work something out we did, I worked her out while she worked out on my cock! Enjoy!

Duration : 28 min 55 s
Size : 271 MiB

Download file

necido

Sexy Shooter

Models: Anne, Anselmo
Description: So you want see HOT Brazilian babes, Here we have a prime example of what that country has to offer. Annie, Annie, Annie, what a hottie. We played a friendly game of billiards, then I had to show her how to play with my balls. This girl has got a big round and beautiful ass, that's just anxious to get out of those jeans. Luckily Anselmo was there to help with that.

Duration : 28 min 54 s
Size : 628 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 576 x 768

Download file

necido

The Love Seat

Models: Sophia Lomeli, Kayla Paige
Description: Sophia and I went to look for a bed. It was tough trying to decide, so we went back to the house so we could concentrate on what we needed in a bed. Sophia is so sexy it was like 5 seconds after we walked in that I was on her and she had her fingers in me. It was such a hot afternoon that I think we may sleep on that bed decision until tomorrow!

Duration : 37 min 46 s
Size : 820 MiB

Download file

necido

Mommy And Me

Models: Zara, Hunter
Description: This time the hunter was out and about on his usual hunt for the hottest milfs around and boy did he score today. He bumped into Zara and was already buying her a drink by time I showed up. Before you knew it we were going back to her place and getting her naked. I gotta say that when she took her pants off I was kind of in shock for a second. Zara had some of the biggest pussy lips that I have seen to date! Some big ol curtains as hunter put it. Wow! Hunter wasted no time in putting it on her and she loved every minute. Enjoy!

Duration : 46 min 36 s
Size : 1 012 MiB

Download file

necido

Mother Lover

Models: Holly Halston, Hunter
Description: Sean and I were in downtown, cruising the streets, when we ran into the bodacious Hollie. She was relaxing and having a mojito. She had beautiful eyes and a sensationally huge rack. She said it had been a long time since her husband touched her and she needed to be serviced and she needed to be serviced well. So, we went back to the house and she pulled out those luscious fun bags and sweet ass. She did not hesitate to give Sean some deep throat and titty fuck him. Then, she jumped up on that cock and rode out. I loved the way she rode that dick as she played with her asshole. She was a wild thing and a fun time.

Duration : 38 min 54 s
Size : 845 MiB

Download file

necido

Kami fingers and gets fingered in this remastered clip.

Genre: MILF, Mature
Models: Kami
Description: In this remastered clip, Kami is telling and showing. She gets naked and touches herself. A mysterious hand enters the mix and she seems to like it.

Duration : 10 min 12 s
Size : 156 MiB

Download file

necido

Magnolia cleans the kitchen with her hairy pussy

Models: Magnolia
Description: In this clip Magnolia cleans the kitchen with her hairy pussy. Her hairy pussy is out in the open anyway. She's not really using it to clean a kitchen! Don't be silly.

Duration : 16 min 22 s
Size : 250 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 480 x 852

Download file

necido

Taylor Lynn gets a big vibrator into her vagina resulting in orgasm.

Models: Taylor Lynn
Description: Taylor Lynn is DTF! But you're not around to satisfy her needs tonight. So she pulls out her thick vibrator and has a little fun by herself. She knows you're watching though, and that makes her really wet.

Duration : 14 min 39 s
Size : 224 MiB

Download file

necido

Blonde MILF Vanessa Hell teases you

Models: Vanessa Hell
Description: In Vanessa Hell's first video, she's going to give you a sampling of her delights. This slender mature amateur knows how to tease. She gently massages her pussy and poses in every position to get you hard.

Duration : 17 min 3 s
Size : 261 MiB

Download file

necido

Kelly Capone is sexy outside.

Models: Kelly Capone
Description: Kelly Capone is lounging poolside and she's ready to show us the action. She sunscreens her supple body and giant tits. She squeezes them together and touches her soft shaven vagina.

Duration : 13 min 3 s
Size : 199 MiB

Download file

necido

Scarlet puts a couple of fingers inside herself to get off.

Models: Scarlet
Description: Scarlet is here to show you what a naughty cougar looks like. She teases you with her stocking for a bit before spreading her legs. She fingers her wet mature pussy and gets off for you to watch.

Duration : 15 min 33 s
Size : 237 MiB

Download file

necido

Taylor Lynn fucks herself with a toy.

Models: Taylor Lynn
Description: Taylor Lynn finds a toy and decides to play with it. She takes it to her shaved vagina to stimulate her clit. She sticks it in and gets herself off.

Duration : 12 min 35 s
Size : 192 MiB

Download file

necido

Annabelle Lee masturbates on a table

Models: Annabelle Lee
Description: Annabelle Lee is back and she is horny as usual. The fiery minx has a great muff on her fuckable body. She works her pussy manually for an awesome orgasm.

Duration : 11 min 52 s
Size : 181 MiB

Download file