MILF moms seduce guys

necido

Big Bust Bentley

Models: Robbye Bentley, Jmac
Description: I had to go to another interview about my new hit single. I do not mind some of these interview just because of the exposure, but sometimes they get to personal with the questions. The interview with Robbye was nothing like that at all. It got personal, but it was in a good way. She was grinning from ear to ear as soon as I walked in. She wanted me so bad. It did not take her long to show me her bikini which came off soon after. She wanted to audition for the next video, so I tried her out and bent her over her desk. Her huge tits fit around my cock nicely. I fucked her on the desk and then came on her feet. The interview was pretty much over after that.

Duration : 35 min 9 s
Size : 784 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 576 x 1 024

Download file

necido

Video Vixen

Models: Giselle, Hunter
Description: Giselle called and asked if I could drop off a couple of samples of my DVD series to see if they sell in her video store. She tracked me down using one of those social networking sites. I decided to oblige her and help out my distributor. I thought she was going to be some old fat lady so I didnt get my hopes up. Once I walked in I was pleasantly surprised to see her nice and plump rear. She flirted almost right away and I immediately knew why she requested for me to personally drop off the samples. I just didnt know she meant DNA samples.

Duration : 41 min 21 s
Size : 899 MiB

Download file

necido

The Back Room

Models: Nikky Blond, Jordan Ash
Description: I was the new guy at this modeling agency. My first day I met the boss. She was hot, but in a bad mood. She was yelling at some of the other models when I walked in. She jumped on my case about this and that. I asked her if I could help. She bossed me around a little bit and told me to rub her shoulders. I am not sure what happened, but after a minute I was not rubbing her shoulders any more. My hands were all over her. Her pussy was soaking wet. At first I wanted to pull away, but I thought I would get fired. I just let it go and did what I was told. I fucked her or she fucked me. I am not sure but it was the best first day I could have every asked for.

Duration : 27 min 20 s
Size : 619 MiB

Download file

necido

Battle For Booty

Models: Tina, Hunter, Sergio
Description: My buddies and I stopped at a gas station to gas up. As I was looking through the snack aisle I saw Tina arguing with her hubby. It kept escalating and eventually I had to step in and teach that poor joker a lesson by kneeing him in the belly. I had to whip out some of my tough guy training and give him a taste of what could've happened if he didn't settle down and hit the road. Tina was stranded once he made a beeline for the exit so we offered her a ride to wherever she wanted to go. On the way there she felt compelled to reward me for my bravery. She sucked some good dick and rode my cock like a true cowgirl. I am a hero so its only right I get properly compensated for saving this damsel in distress!

Duration : 43 min 45 s
Size : 951 MiB

Download file

necido

Hot Line

Models: Katrina Kelley, Hunter
Description: I was fed up with my cellphone and went to buy a new one. I was never so glad my phone was giving me problems. I met Katrena there. Her husband owned quite a few businesses and she acquired the cell phone star in the divorce. I turned on the charm and not only did I get a discount on the phone and an awesome deal on a sweet keyboard but I also got to bang the shit out of her. She wasnt that big of a moaner but boy did she feel good. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW.

Duration : 31 min 11 s
Size : 687 MiB

Download file

necido

Fast Cars Easy Pussy

Models: Brianna Beach, Hunter
Description: My buddies and I were having a picnic at a park nearby when Briana pulled up in a Ferrari. Ficus noticed her first and wondered what the hell she was doing dancing around in a cute short white dress and waving a soda bottle around. It turned out she knew all about me and figured she would lure me in with her nice round ass and her husbands sports car. It worked like a charm. She let me drive her over to my house and we fucked fast and hard because she told me she had to get the car back to her loser husband. I guess Im becoming too predictable. Who knows... maybe the MILFs are starting to hunt me for a change.

Duration : 41 min 32 s
Size : 903 MiB

Download file

necido

Busty And Bossy

Models: Taylor Wane, Voodoo
Description: Taylor was interviewing me for an open salesman position. I was really desperate for work so I obliged her every command. Even when she said that her employees need to be physically fit....she asked for proof that I was. I had to immediately undress and strut my stuff. Luckily for me or her whichever way you want to see it, I didnt have any boxers on. Once she got a good look at the cock piece she was hooked. My shit was like a tractor beam...she quickly walked from behind her desk straight to her mouth. She even tried to deepthroat it. She had big titties so I told her I felt uncomfortable being the only naked body in the room. Bam...boss banging at its finest.

Duration : 35 min 3 s
Size : 785 MiB

Download file

necido

Sex Trophy

Models: Violet Raye, Hunter
Description: We found Violett at one of those trophy stores. She had sexy fucking eyes and legs that ran for miles. She was real fucking sexy yet had a innocent shy look about her. I was ready to pounce on her the minute I saw her. A couple minutes of yapping with her I found out she used to be a trophy wife. Plus she has a kid. BOOM. All I needed to know. She confessed she had not had sex in quite some time. MILFhunters trophy dick to the rescue. I beat that pussy up like Mayweather did to Marquez. Twelve rounds of pound.

Duration : 21 min 13 s
Size : 461 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 576 x 768

Download file

necido

The Rub Down

Models: Elizabeth Tyler, Kristen Cameron, Brianna Ray
Description: Ellyzabeth agreed to help us wash my friends car which we had borrowed to party the night before. Soon as we started lathering it up we got hornier than a brass band. So we adjourned to the pool area and indulged each other. There is nothing like your best girl friends pampering you and making sure you feel ecstatic while the hubbies are away.

Duration : 39 min 44 s
Size : 871 MiB

Download file

necido

Special Agenda

Models: Sarah, Ramon Nomar
Description: My boss was so upset with me and my expenses. I like to take care of our clients though. I am glad she got upset and stressed out because she really needed to take a load off. In this case she just wanted to take a load. I was more then happy to give her a nice warm and creamy load. I love her huge tits. I could play with them everyday. I think I am going to keep on spending the companies money in hopes she will fuck me more often.

Duration : 30 min 57 s
Size : 692 MiB

Download file

necido

Rekindled Sex

Models: Kylani Breeze, Hunter
Description: I called Ficus to come pick Renee and I up after she mistakenly locked her keys in her car. We all went back to her almost empty house after her soon to be ex decided to take the majority of the furnishings. Sean didnt give a damn because he left her the bed and thats all he needs. To be honest he wouldnt need the bed either but it helped this time. She gave him a great strip tease after slipping into a sexy white lingerie. They went through all types of positions but Renee loved the wheel barrow position the best.

Duration : 42 min 40 s
Size : 950 MiB

Download file

necido

Lifting Labias

Models: Hunter Bryce, Christina, Ramon Nomar
Description: What an update we have for you fellas today! Hunter and Kristina were in the gym getting there daily work out on when they noticed Ramon in the gym working out aswell. They were turned on so they figured out a way to lure him into their locker to fuck his brains out! Lets just say there little plan worked and before you knew it Ramon was in there giving them what they were looking for! Enjoy!

Duration : 37 min 32 s
Size : 378 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 480 x 720

Download file

necido

Juicy Rump

Models: Raphaella, Tony Tigrao
Description: Raphaella came to hang out with Tony and as usual the great brazilian heat got them hot and bothered. They werent swimming for long. Swimming took a backburner as soon as Tony took a good look at her gorgeous ass. She slapped him silly with her tits and smothered his face with her juicy ass. I dont know who got the uper hand in this fuck fest but Tony got his revenge when he splashed her face with his man yogurt.

Duration : 27 min 24 s
Size : 607 MiB

Download file

necido

W Trist

Models: Katalin, Kayla Paige
Description: Katalin just arrived from Europe. Shes eager to have some fun and relax with Kayla. So, the wine and conversation is flowing. They kiss at one point as they feed each other cheese. Thats when they decide to take a dive for those sexy titties and nice round asses. Wow, These girls really missed each other.

Duration : 38 min 6 s
Size : 391 MiB

Download file

necido

A Head Of The Game

Models: Leihla, Rob
Description: Rob was making his rounds around town and decided to stop and get some lunch real quick. Upon his exit from the store he ran into Leihla who was just hanging around after missing her nail appointment & looking like she was looking for something to do! Rob jumped right into gear and quickly invited her to come and hang out with him. She was all for it and before you know it she was back at his place getting naked. Leihla has a great set of tits and she gave Rob a blowjob im sure he will be remembering for some time to cum! Enjoy!

Duration : 33 min 40 s
Size : 315 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 432 x 768

Download file

necido

Rack Attack

Models: Skylar, Ramon Nomar
Description: Skylar is ready to show you all what shes packing. Thats some 36 DDs, and man are they nice. We start her off by the pool and work our way indoors. Thats where Ramon steps into the picture. At first glance of those great pair of tits, he dove in head first to get smacked up by them. Then he proceeds to show her what hes working with. Man, this chick came hungry, and we had to make sure she didnt go home without a hearty fix of cock and balls.

Duration : 33 min 29 s
Size : 321 MiB

Download file

necido

Sexorcism

Models: Francesca Le, Hunter
Description: The SEX demon has returned. This time it has possessed a sweet old mommy by the name of Francesca. We have no idea when it got her cuz she was real easy going and timid when we met. But once those clothes came off...she was a new person. Her oft profanity laced mouth only got the Hunter more excited. The more she yelled the harder he went. Till he finally expelled the Demon in the form of pussy juice. Finally he gave her some of his cum water to seal the deal.

Duration : 30 min 40 s
Size : 666 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 576 x 768

Download file

necido

Pole Patrol

Models: Angelique Xxx, Kristen Cameron, Brianna Ray
Description: So, Pole Dancing seems to be the new craze for MILFs. Not bad at all. Angelique is going to be training our MILFs on how to work the pole. Shes pretty experienced in the field and shes also an expert in beating pussy up. Theses lesbian go at it while pole dancing with dildos and their tongues doing most the dancing on each others pussies.

Duration : 44 min 32 s
Size : 457 MiB

Download file

necido

Twat Robber

Models: Dawson Daley, Hunter
Description: The sting operation was set for Dawson. We saw her putting her groceries in the trunk of her car and decided to fake a purse snatching so I can swoop in and be the hero. One of my buddies took her purse and ran off with it. I gave chase and came back triumphant with her purse in hand. My pal made sure to take her wallet and cell phone so she would be much more open to coming back to my place to at least cancel her stolen credit cards and call the police. She fell for it hook line and sinker. I took her back to my place. She made her phone calls and immediately was willing to reward me with some pussy for my bravery and manliness.

Duration : 42 min 56 s
Size : 949 MiB

Download file

necido

Cinnamon Buns

Models: Ryan Sky, Sergio
Description: We picked up this Latina at the mall. Ryan was looking sexy eating a hot cinnamon roll by herself. Sergio took upon himself to reel this one in. After a few minutes of getting to know each other, she was ready to hit the road with us. Back at the house, she showed us how Latinas get it done. Man, this girl had a delicious Booty, and a pretty smile to drop a load on. Enjoy...

Duration : 38 min 3 s
Size : 365 MiB

Download file