Miss Lindsey Leigh - Vid and Pic

Title: Helpless for my Louboutin Heels & Lingerie T&D

Like my white lacy one piece? How could you not? It looks deliciously fabulous on my curves. Your so easy to control and manipulate. I know you miss me everyday when you go to work. You yearn for me when you have to spend time with your family. The only way you are able to keep your dick hard is from thinking about me. My long legs, my round ass, the way this sexy number hugs my curvaceous body in the most perfect way. Your helpless, you need your goddess to seduce you and tease you. You want me so bad, but I want you to need me! You look at me, but never feel the warmth of my skin, caress the dimples in ass. I want you to show me how much I turn you on, I want you to stoke for what you will never have. You will never even have a goddess half as hot as me. You know your life is to admire my beauty from afar. Keep stroking for my beautiful body, my fabulous heels.. I want your balls swelling and aching to cum for me. I bet you think I am going to let you cum.. I am going to make you hold your load for a week, maybe two, maybe three.. Whatever I decide. However long it takes you to realize your dick and orgasms belongs to me.

Format: WMV
Duration: 00:06:45
Size: 171.38 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Helpless_For_My_Lingerie.rar

Title: RED LIGHT/GREEN LIGHT :YSL PUMPS & SILVER TOES

I just got a new pedicure and a new dress, crawl over here and drool over both. I like this dress, it looks amazing on me. What I love even more is my worn YSL pumps, they are so comfy and definitely my favorite pumps of all time. My legs look so lean and muscular don't they? Yeah, I work out.. scissoring losers like you. LOL. I have such gorgeous toes, I just went and had them pampered today. I love the color I picked, I foresee many losers falling to my toes and kissing them wildly. Lets make you one of those pathetic groveling foot boys. I slowly remove my pumps exposing my baby soft soles. You go wild. I decide I have you vulnerable enough to toy with you and play a game. Lets play REd light Green Light. Green is stroke Red is no touching of your dick at all. Think you can hang? Only letting your goddess control your dick? HAHAHA, well see foot boy!

Duration: 12 minutes
Size: 311.34 MB

Download:
Red_Light_Green_Light_Silver_Pumps.rar

Title: YOU ARE JUST A WHORE FOR US FT. SARAH DIAVOLA

Look at your mouth water for us.. Well not so much for us but for the cocks we hold in our hands. You look like your fixated on our plugs and dildos. How pathetic you are. You want to suck dick foryour powerful goddesses. You want to show us you are willing to go gay for us. Humiliate yourself in such a way that you would cram your mouth with 9 inch dicks. We could manipulate you cock lovers into anything. You came to us kind of straight and are going to leave us a penis loving fag bot.

Duration: 00:08:33
Size: 217.75 MB

Download:
YOU_ARE_JUST_A_WHORE_FOR_US_FT._SARAH_DIAVOLA.rar

Title: EX BOYFRIEND EMBARRASSMENT FT. SPOILED BRAT MABEL

CUSTOM REQUEST. I hear all the time from slaves and fans, “my ex girlfriend dumped me because I have a tiny dick. I could not please her. I knew she slept with other men because I could not satisfy her..” BLAH BLAH, you losers are all the same, she left you because you are not a man. You walk around over compensating all the time but you need to accept that we all know you have a small dick. There is no making up for it. There is no enlarging it. The only thing that could keep us around to put up with your mini dick would be money and us having our own sex toy for actual pleasure. It must be so embarrassing to know you are not physically capable of satisfying a woman. You have tried it all, turning off the lights and wearing a strap on. Improving other sexual skills. Buying expensive gifts. Dating younger girls, hoping they have never seen a bigger dick and thinks yours is amazing. But all of these solutions have not worked for you. You will always still hear, “Are you in yet? Oh you are done already? Where is it?” There is no getting around that. You should just give up punishing more girls with your lack of a cock and just become a slave. You should be the only person who should have to see or touch that tiny carrot like dick.

Duration: 10 minutes
Size: 271.79 MB

Download:
EX_BOYFRIEND_EMBARRASSMENT_FT._SPOILED_BRAT_MABEL.rar

Title: RED DRESS SEDUCTION & CHASTITY

I am about to go out on a date, I look great, I know.. But before I go let me see your chastity device. I need to tighten that metal device, it is far too loose. I have a few tasks I need completed while I am away, if you do them I will allow you to cum outside of your device. If you do not you must leave this xxx-small chastity device on until I decide you can cum... which could be who knows if you do not do as i say. I actually find it quiet the power trip.. me out on a date with a man while your dick is locked away from me. for me. How erotic is it to be locked by me? I bet you can not even think of a better life than the one you have while locked by me... I own your dick and orgasms. Without me they are nothing, with me they are everything.. Hang on my every word...

Duration: 9 minutes
Size: 231.63 MB

Download:
Red_Dress_Seduction___Chastity.rar

Title: WEAK FOR PRINCESS TITS & ARMPITS FT. PRINCESS LYNE

Look at all our bitches sitting out there. They are staring at our breasts, their eyes are fixated on our gorgeous perky white girl boobs. Princess Lyne shakes her breasts right in your face while I humiliate your pervert asses from behind. We then decide to make a deal with you, if you lick both of our armpits clean we will show you our boobs. Yeah right we would never show you our boobs, but we like to tease you with the idea. We will however allow you to lick our pits and kiss our boobs. On one condition, you need to go back and forth between the both of us. Now tell us which princesshas the better tasting armpits. I bet you cant choose, we are both so gorgeous and confident. You want our nice white soft pits so bad, you cant help but jerk to how amazing they are. You guys would love anything we told you to love.. today it is our pits and breasts, tomorrow maybe its our feet. It does not really matter you will do anything to please us. Ultimate humiliation princesses exploit you for your fetishes like the pit sucking tit worshippers you are!

Duration: 7 minutes
Size: 206.8 MB

Download:
WEAK_FOR_PRINCESS_TITS_&_ARMPITS_FT._PRINCESS_LYNE.wmv

Title: LINDSEY LEIGH OWNS YOU

There is only one woman in your life, ME. The only person you should be thinking about is me. The only person you should be spending money on is me. The only person your dick is going to cum for is me. Got it? Good.

Duration: 6 minutes
Size: 163.4 MB

Download:
LINDSEY_LEIGH_OWNS_YOU.rar

Title: MIND FUCKED : FINANCIAL RUINATION

I know you can not resist spoiling me. I know your wallet aches to spend for me. You can not take your mind off of me. My every wish is your new goal. You want to spend spend spend on me, you know it will never be enough. I own your cock and mind completely. I am your goddess, your everything. You live to give me what I deserve, everything. I you to keep you under my mental captivity. I slowly undress to keep your cock under my control. My words open your wallet and remove everything from it. I am your true princess who must be pampered and spoiled until you are financially ruined.

Duration: 11 minutes
Size: 97.7 MB
Resolution: 448x336

Download:
FINANCIAL_RUINATION.wmv

Title: YOU ARE JUST A WHORE FOR US FT. SARAH DIAVOLA

Look at your mouth water for us.. Well not so much for us but for the cocks we hold in our hands. You look like your fixated on our plugs and dildos. How pathetic you are. You want to suck dick foryour powerful goddesses. You want to show us you are willing to go gay for us. Humiliate yourself in such a way that you would cram your mouth with 9 inch dicks. We could manipulate you cock lovers into anything. You came to us kind of straight and are going to leave us a penis loving fag bot.

Duration: 00:06:33
Size: 217.7 MB

Download:
Download file - 217.7 MB

Title: TIME TO SERVE SOME CUMSICLES

Hey losers. We figured since you love cum so much you would not mind this idea. Yeah, yeah try to deny it, we both know the minute you're jerking that cock for us you would do anything. You would slurp down that cum and thank us. How many times have you eaten your own cum now? 30? 40? 100? Who knows, even you have probably lost count. So we have decided you need to drink cum daily. You are going to make cumsicles for us. This means you are going to cum so many times that you fill up an ice cube tray. Which you then freeze and drink daily. Even serve to your friends or family. We do not care, we know your sick obsession is leading to you slurping cum at every meal just to get by.

Duration: 00:08:51
Size: 225.1 MB

Download:
Download file - 225.1 MB

Title: Perfect Tits Seduction Day 3

Description: We meet again for your final day. I figured you would be back. Especially after the mind blowing orgasm I gave you yesterday. When I told you I wanted to take you in and never let you leave, I meant it. I want you to worship and adore me forever. Fall in love with my perfect tits and lips. Listen to every word as I twist and turn your mind. A mind fucking tease that will leave you turned on in a state of pure infatuation. Keep falling for me one pump at a time as I talk dirty to you. Who do you want more than anything or anyone in the world? Thats right, Lindsey Leigh.

Format: MP4

Duration:14 Min

Size: 216 Mb

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/file/43a7252b9c6255cb52d5fdf0cc35e1a9/indsey_Leigh_-_MyLindseyAddiction_-_Perfect_Tits_Seduction_Day_3.mp4.html

http://k2s.cc/file/68ab99c2bc543/indsey_Leigh_-_MyLindseyAddiction_-_Perfect_Tits_Seduction_Day_3.mp4