Miss Lindsey Leigh - Vid and Pic

Lindsey Leigh - Mothers Sex Ed

I just came from your parent teacher conferences. It seems that while you are excelling there is one place that you are failing, sex ed. Now, when your teacher told me this, he was totally embarrassed, I mean look at me. You're mother is a MILF. I have a son who doesn't know cock means penis? This is absolutely unacceptable! I am going to break down every step to sex there is, listen, take notes, watch, remember, embed this. I will show you the right holes and places you're tongue, fingers and dick belong. This is all for your education sweetie. Now listen to mommy..

Category: FANTASIES, MILF, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, TOPLESS

Format: mp4
Duration: 11 min 52 s
Size: 359 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download Links:
Download - 359.3 MB

Lindsey Leigh - 5 Cocks To Polish

This one is for all my cock worshipers out there. I have 5 different dildos right here for you to show me which one is your favorite. I know what makes you weak.. Sucking a nice big dick for your Goddess. I have a variety of all types of cocks for you, from cute and dainty, to fat and black! I know all your secrets you little faget. Let me walk you through each one of them and give you a test run. During this, I want you stroking the whole time. Anytime we talk cock bitch, you need to be stroking. Sharing with me your first experiences of taking cock up your ass, and how big is big enough to make you gag.. haha. Thats right, polish that cock, more, more, and more. You have no idea how easy you are!

Format: mov
Duration: 11 min 46 s
Size: 137 MB
Resolution: 854x480

Download Links:
Download

Lindsey Leigh - Chastity On The Beach

I spot you on the beach. Immediately I stop in my tracks, I know you. I quickly remind you of who I am. In a matter of minutes you have bragged about yourself so much I find myself being completely repulsed. There is nothing worse than a guy who is arrogant and egotistical. Im glad you are doing well but your attitude is way too superior for me. You need to be taken down a notch, actually taken all the way down to the bottom. You need to be reminded that you are a beta, you will never be an alpha. On the beach I publicly shame you and lock your cock in a chastity device. The fact that you're a horn made locking you that much easier. Once you are locked I throw the keys to your chastity into the ocean. Fuck you. You deserve to have this happen to you. Watching your future and keys sink to the bottom of the ocean reminds you of your place in society. There is no place for you except to be my glorified servant. Now get on your knees and crawl behind me as I walk the beach. Who is the alpha now? Yep, still me.

Format: mov
Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 153 MB
Resolution: 854x480

Download Links:
Download - 152.9 MB