Mistress - T - Video Thread

Title: Chastity Instructions - INTERACTIVE!

Description:This is a custom vid but no name mentioned...but it's a vid many of you have asked for. This is a detailed INTERACTIVE vid for chastity slaves or orgasm control enthusiasts.

I lay out a plan for the next 3 months. I decide when & how you get to orgasm for the next few months. You will not be denied an orgasm the whole time, you will be able to earn opportunities to have a release.

There are some elements of humiliation, self harm & worship of me. Lots of tormenting teasing mainly thru watching my other vids (so you might want to get a membership for my site or buy more vids through clips4sale.) I'll ask you to email me progress reports, to do tasks, to send me pics, etc. You'll be expected to tribute me periodically to show your devotion, to thank me for my time & attention.

You'll also have consequences for being naughty:)

Format: MP4

Duration: 21 Min

Size: 606 Mb

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Download | Play it online

Title: Caged and Teased

Description:This is a custom vid (no name mentioned) for a chastity slave. To be caged in both ways & endure a sexy, humiliating tease...oh my. This is a great vid to go with my recent chastity instructions vid:)

Duration: 15 Min

Size: 438 Mb

Download:

Last edited by a moderator:
Title: Clinical Experimentation For Pervert

Description:Pervert unwittingly finds himself a captive at an underground facility conducting bizarre experiments....

Duration: 12 Min

Size: 333 Mb

Download:

Title: Pantyhose Weakness

Description:Custom vid. This is a 2 part scene. In the first part I am confronting you about staring at my legs on the train. Things get a bit humiliating for you as I confront you about your fetish, but I can see the power I have over you & I enjoy it. The 2nd part I return later on to tease you some more in a different pair of pantyhose.

Includes lots of leg crossing & leg views. Also some breast squeezing & teasing you with my cleavage. Cum countdown at the end.

Duration: 16 Min

Size: 464 Mb

Download:

Title: Tiny Dicks Can Not Compete

Description:Behold the baseball bat this stud calls a penis. It's one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen...& all you shrimp dick losers can't compete. I know you love the small penis humiliation so get your tweezers out to find your mini-member. It's time to jerk off with your own tears, knowing how inadequate you are.

Duration: 18 Min

Size: 533 Mb

Download:

Title: Your Disgusting Ass Obsession

Description:Custom vid, no name mentioned: I humiliate & degrade you for your obsession with my ass. I permit you to jerk off while showing you my butt as another way to humiliate you. Throughout the video I clearly convey my disgust with you & your fetish. This is NOT a sensual tease vid, I don't think I smile even once. You will feel judged.

Duration: 13 Min

Size: 286 Mb

Download:

Title: Tied Teased Edged & Ruined

Description:A long, sensual tease. Lots of edging. He's tied & can't do anything about it, even when I ultimately ruin his orgasm.

Duration: 23 Min

Size: 667 Mb

Download:

Title: Video Chat Check In

Description:Custom vid, no name mentioned. I'm on vacation & you've been left home, locked in chastity. This is a video chat for me to check that you're being a good boy. I check to see if you've done the housework I assigned to you & that your chastity device is still locked on. I have you try on the new maid's uniform I left for you & I tell you about what a wonderful vacation I'm having...that you are missing out on. It feels so good to be owned by me, to be my pet, to have me give you instructions & control your orgasm.

Duration: 11 Min

Size: 274 Mb

Download:

Title: Evil Step MILF Cucks You With Your Friend

Description:Your step mother knows you desire her. She teases you with this information by flirting with you but fucking your friend instead. Today she's really rubbing your nose in it by stroking your friends cock right in front of you. How humiliating! Yet, despite how she treats you you're still so aroused by her you put up with it. You're becoming your own step mothers cuckold!

Size: 391 Mb

Download:

Title: Faux Fur Fetish HJ

Description:So you like the look & feel of fur? The softness turns you on? This is a sensual, teasing, scene using your love of fur to control you. (Honestly, you won't give a toss about the faux fur if you're not into it as this is really just another hot hand job scene with me masterfully controlling a dick you wish was yours. You can pretend it is *smile*)

Size: 347 Mb

Download:

Title: Gangbang For Xdressed Fag Boy

Description:Taboo Family Fantasy: Mom/Son.

Twisted, hard core "Bi Encouragement".

Custom vid. I'm excited to tell you about our upcoming night out dancing. I've decided to dress you up like a sexy lady, slutty dress, panties, stockings, wig, make-up. You will be so passable that men in the bar will treat you like a lady. They'll flirt with you, buy you drinks & dance with you. You'll make them really excited but when they figure out you have a penis instead of a vagina they'll get very rough with you. They don't treat faggots they way they treat ladies. They'll drag you into the washroom & have their way with you. Many of them. All running a train on your ass & mouth. They'll gang-bang you hard...but I know you well enough to know that you'll actually like it...

Duration: 16 Min

Size: 462 Mb

Download:

Title: Freak Cock Tease

Description:"Freak Cock" was made famous in 2 scenes I filmed with him a few years ago: "Ruined Orgasm for Freak Cock" & "Freak Cock Cuckolded & Ruined"

The amount of fan mail I've gotten begging to see more of him has been shocking. He does have the meatiest, heaviest cock I've ever seen. He's also quite entertaining (you have to watch the vid to understand).

So, he's back but for only 2 scenes. This one & another one to be released later. What happens in this scene? Get it & find out!

Size: 348 Mb

Download:

Title: Learn To Worship BBC

Description:Custom vid: As your mother I feel it's important that you are properly & realistically sexually educated. You might as well learn now that your small white dick can not compete with big black cock.

Mother/Son sex ed.

Size: 389 Mb

Download:

Title: Clean His Cum & Get Me Off

Description:Custom vid, the name Dave used throughout. I've returned home after fucking another man. Before I shower I want you to get me off one more time. With your mouth. That means cleaning the cream pie as well. I sensually strip off while telling you about the amazing sex I had. I tease you & give you details. Then VIRTUAL SEX or POV style, you get to work on my well-fucked, cum-filled pussy. I tell you to stroke yourself while you're pleasuring me but that you don't get to cum until I do. Once I've had my orgasm I order you to stroke yourself off...such a good cuckold.

Size: 450 Mb

Download:

Title: Come To bed With MILF - Virtual Sex!

Description:Custom vid, no name mentioned. MILF invites you into her bed. She's wearing those white stocking you love. She tell you that if you're a good boy & can control your orgasm she'll have a special treat for you.

Intimately close, she touches your cock & teases you, testing your orgasm control. Her hand feels so good but you manage to hold off. You want your reward.

She then rides you & you're truly tested. Seeing her beautiful breasts bounce as she uses your cock for her pleasure is almost too much, but you manage to not cum & you get your special treat: she lets you go on top so you can control the thrusting. Looking down at her pretty face moaning, it's so naughty, it's so wrong but it feels so good...between her legs, inside of her, deep inside of her, where you really shouldn't be, you cum so soooo hard...

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 246 Mb

Download:

Title: Specific JOI For Addicted Cuck

Description:Custom vid, no name mentioned. Multi-day detailed instructions for jerking off, orgasm control & cum eating for my dedicated cuckolds. Instructions for watching my vids & denying yourself an orgasm, instructions for saving & freezing loads of cum & consuming it the moment before ejaculation, holding it in your mouth...preparation for eating the cream pie, cleaning my pussy like a good & helpful cuckold...

Size: 443 Mb

Download:

Title: Intimate Connection Masturbation Encouragement

Description:This is a very special, intimate, sensual masturbation encouragement experience. Lots of eye contact. Reminders to just be here with me now. Intense but also relaxing. A great escape from the days stresses. A lovely thick cock with a big splashy cum shot is the icing on the cake...so to speak:)

No humiliation, nothing mean. No cum eating instruction. Just sensually "Dominant" but not bossy. A long, guided, connected, sexy self-pleasuring experience.

Duration: 21 Min

Size: 621 Mb

Download:

Title: Learn To Worship BBC

Description:Custom vid: As your mother I feel it's important that you are properly & realistically sexually educated. You might as well learn now that your small white dick can not compete with big black cock.

Mother/Son sex ed.

Size: 389 Mb

Download:

Title: Superior Black Cock

Description:This is the full scene you've been waiting for! (a few teasers were in "You Love Black Cock" released a few weeks ago). Get down on your knees...below that superior black cock & worship it. Open that slut mouth of yours & catch every damn drop of that superior cum.

Size: 344 Mb

Download: