ModelingDvds Twins

LKFOOD

New update, site is shutting down and you can no longer order anything.
RIP

I wonder who bought it. Do you think it could have been Jimbo? At least he'll probably start selling downloads. A shame though, I was hoping the twins would be modeling for a couple more years.

VonRaschke

RIP

I wonder who bought it. Do you think it could have been Jimbo? At least he'll probably start selling downloads. A shame though, I was hoping the twins would be modeling for a couple more years.
That's my best guess, considering it must be someone with a digital storefront already set up and with $50k they could blow without blinking. Also, apparently the owner got out now because of of a serious issue with the parents of the twins (the "storm" he mentioned wasn't a natural disaster), so I would guess those two weren't long for the world of glamour modeling.

JJ83

Do you know exactly what problem occurred to him and the twins' parents?

Girls modeling in sling and not ready for everyone having sexual thoughts about them!

LKFOOD

Also, apparently the owner got out now because of of a serious issue with the parents of the twins (the "storm" he mentioned wasn't a natural disaster), so I would guess those two weren't long for the world of glamour modeling.
I don't think that's true. There's nothing on the website that suggests that to me. He was selling twins Blu-rays until the day he finally closed, and he ends his goodbye letter with "I still have my cameras and maybe I can rent a place and get the Twins over!"

LKFOOD

Yeah, different girls, but thanks for bringing them to my attention. Maybe that site will have something worth looking at now. What kind of stuff in in the cave though? I've never seen anything from it.

JJ83

That's a different set of twins.
Excuse me. My error.

Yeah, different girls, but thanks for bringing them to my attention. Maybe that site will have something worth looking at now. What kind of stuff in in the cave though? I've never seen anything from it.
Cave is another site, which sells bolder NCT sets separately. Some good things, some not so much.

VonRaschke

I don't think that's true. There's nothing on the website that suggests that to me. He was selling twins Blu-rays until the day he finally closed, and he ends his goodbye letter with "I still have my cameras and maybe I can rent a place and get the Twins over!"
He briefly removed the Twins' page on the website, effectively removing the order button, before restoring it, and the "storms" he talked of were definitely not tropical storms of any kind. Something funny happened for sure. If they patched things up, then good on them, but for a few days it seemed like their parents had the product pulled.

LKFOOD

He briefly removed the Twins' page on the website, effectively removing the order button, before restoring it, and the "storms" he talked of were definitely not tropical storms of any kind. Something funny happened for sure. If they patched things up, then good on them, but for a few days it seemed like their parents had the product pulled.
It wasn't just their page. Nevy and Ellie's pages went down, and never went back up. The whole "exclusive area" was inaccessible for several days. I think what happened was he was thinking about selling the site, then a storm made him lose some site data, and that made him decide that he was ready to let the site go. He put the twins page back up so that people could buy their latest release before he closed up.

Cave is another site, which sells bolder NCT sets separately. Some good things, some not so much.
Does Skylar have any hot sets there? She was the one girl from NCT I really liked.

LKFOOD

Damn, Kacey and Lacey's latest set looks really hot. How old are these girls? In the pool with the rose petals, they look like they could star in American Beauty 2.