Mom, I Want You!

Prenstou

After a night out as Tanya I come home and complain to you about my lack of a decent date. Feeling horny I take off my pink dress and burst out my big massive tits. I lie back spread my legs and slide a finger inside my pussy. I masturbate whilst I lie back. All the time I encourage you to taste Mommy's pussy juice and wank your young hard cock.

Information:
Genre: Incest, Hardcore, Mature, Mom, Blowjob, Son, Taboo, Family, Masturbation, Striptease
Duration: 00.08.56
Video: 1920x1080
File Size: 339 Mb
Format: mp4

Download

Prenstou

Full length version of a hot taboo scene in which mom Jamie and Son give into urges they have been able to keep at bay for a while. This isn't the first time, but it's the hottest and this is the first time Jamie has explored this taboo this closely. The last thing the grown son wants is his cool mom dating losers and having some guy move in and try to run the show. He knows how Mom needs to be fucked plus he adores her pussy, perky tits and round ass so it is no problem for him to fuck her, come all over her and remind her who she belongs to. When Jamie comes home from a lousy date, He knows the time is right. She knows where this will lead but caves in to the hot guy in his 20's who also happens to be her son, making it so much deeper. It starts with a back rub and leads to kissing her all over (yum) but it is her son's big cock that makes her cum, a nice, real on camera orgasm and reminds her there is no place like home. Shew on't be dating for a while because she will be in dick fog from her own son's fucking skills.

Information:
Genre: Incest, Hardcore, Mature, Mom, Blowjob, Son, Taboo, Family, Doggie, Cowgirl, Massage
Duration: 00.31.51
Video: 1280x720
File Size: 484 Mb

Download

Prenstou

I'm so happy to be home with my baby boy again!!! It's been ages since we've been together, but the past is over and I just want to make the most of the present with my son. I almost can't believe that I actually found him again. I met his Father while he was on a business trip in Rio and we instantly fell in love and were married soon after, but a few years later all we did was fight. Then one night he left without saying a word and took our son with him back to the states... But I'm with my beautiful boy again and that's all that matters to me now. I'm so proud of him, he's so successful, and handsome too. And he's so generous, paying for my flight and letting me move into his house. I just wish he could learn to relax a little, maybe spend some time catching up with his Mother by the pool. Oh well... I know it won't take to long to loosen him up...

Information:
Genre: Incest, Hardcore, Mature, Mom, Blowjob, Son, Taboo, Family, Creampie
Duration: 00.26.58
File Size: 1.45 Gb
Format: wmv

Download

Prenstou

She decides to wet your cock with her mouth, and you really like that and ask if she can do that longer, which she does for you. After that, She bends over and pulls up her dress, reminding you to go slow because she has never done this before. Once you get inside her hot beautiful ass you are overcome with the drive to pump away at her uncontrollably! She reminds you as she grimaces that you need to slow down, but each time you do your cock takes over again. You ask her where you should cum and she tells you to pull out and shoot it on the floor, she will clean it up for you, but you can't help it, you plunge your cock deeper and deeper into her as you unload every last drop of your load inside her!

Information:
Genre: Incest, Hardcore, Mature, Mom, Blowjob, Son, Taboo, Family, Anal
Duration: 00.12.39
Video: 1920x1080
File Size: 562 Mb

Download

Prenstou

She came home feeling tipsy. The night was amazing, almost like a dream, was it the alcohol or was her son flirting with her? She blushed when he touched her hand, helped her off with her jacket as a chivalrous man would do for his lover, but he's her son... and these thoughts are not usual, not right... Lana got ready for bed, and wanted to kiss her son goodnight, just as she's done every night when he lived with her, but something is different tonight. What will happen when two people with the same repressed desires find themselves unable to contain it anymore?

Information:
Genre: Incest, Hardcore, Mature, Mom, Blowjob, Son, Taboo, Family
Duration: 00.19.59
File Size: 690 Mb

Download