Monica from AP st.

Rodzila

Does anybody know if she has done nudes?
here is a pic from CkdK posts

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

lighty325

The problem for free users is the size of the files. I've already seen 3 large splits of just one scene and there are 4 scenes per DVD! This would take forever with download speeds and wait times in between. Torrents would be the ideal way to go for these movies (for us non-premium folk). Just an opinion...

PhatNinja

Haha, Siterip is not gonna happen. At $20 per sets of videos and over 180 different set we talking $3,600 just for the AP Studio stuff not to mention anything from anywhere else. Not to mention those guys are pretty aggressive about chasing down people that share their content. I expect this thread to be hit at some point.

However, while Monica is beautiful, I have been looking for stuff from Mia, Elyse, and Kalinda (who's stuff was on there but has been pulled off) as well as Heather G. To me, those are the top 4 models that haven't really shown the goods.

I can't see a site rip, either, although I would love to have the Jordan material. But then again, no one thought Vlad models would ever get ripped yet that's exactly what happened back in the day thanks to one hell of a brilliant cracker.

I could see a club starting up that only allowed people to join if they contributed material not yet posted. Hard to say if anyone would want to do something like that or not.

PhatNinja

I'm pretty sure the only stuff being posted on KK in regards to AP Studio or NWB or SandlModels is from the ClipClubs. There are no complete sets that I know of on KK. Jordan is hot, but I feel like I was able to find another name she works under and does more hardcore stuff. Mia, Elyse, Kalinda and Heather G that I know of have never done anything outside AP...at least not that I can find from sleuthing the interwebs.

PhatNinja

My bad. I was thinking of Jordana Ryan (aka Alexis Adams) who was on NWB as Alisha. She is super sexy too and it was nice to watch her get pounded.

son_of_dad

but I feel like I was able to find another name she works under and does more hardcore stuff. Mia, Elyse, Kalinda and Heather G that I know of have never done anything outside AP.
Jordan can be found elsewhere as Jordan Bunniie, no HC I'm aware of maybe some light lesbo. Agree About Alisha / Alexis Adams my eyes almost popped out after seeing her softcore work. Several Sandlmodels thankfully went into hardcore.