mouse-trip models

Maxblue

Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't know but … who are the two main models in the mouse-trip videos? I assume they are of age by now. Do they model anywhere else? Thank you for the information.

cmfriend

I have followed this group of models for many years. From my experience, Their is very little general info about any of these models. I am speaking of basic public, no personal information. Something like a made up full name to use for modeling to keep their real name private. Like Nikki Sims is a very popular model and goes by this name and keeps her real name private. Which is smart thing to do. Nikki uses that to set up public social medic accounts like Instagram, but these models in this group are extremely limited. I would love to have seen Nastia Mouse or Cinderella-Girl setup public social media for their fans to enjoy.

Sheester

One of the girls from that studio has gone on to more explicit stuff:

Her tatoo is airbrushed out of a couple of the sets, but it's visible in others to confirm it's her. Makes me hopeful others will follow her example! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

cmfriend

One of the girls from that studio has gone on to more explicit stuff:

Her tatoo is airbrushed out of a couple of the sets, but it's visible in others to confirm it's her. Makes me hopeful others will follow her example!
Wow! Thank You for the great info on Petal Stone model. Gives me a whole different dynamic to a model when you see her progress through her modeling career. Going from non-nude to nude and so on makes it so much more interesting to follow a model. That's what made following ChristinaModel so great for me and I'm sure most other's that followed Christina.

lordk90

I wish we had some more info on the main model of mouse-trip. She has an amazing pair of boobs, but unfortunately doesn't do much risky stuff.

cmfriend

lordk90, I so agree with you. I totally understand that models want privacy. These models kept things more private than most though. Nastia Mouse and Cinderella-Girl were two of the most beautiful models ever. Yet they never shared a real type of name with their fans. Karisha Terebun and Tanya George eventually went by normal names. I doubt they are their real names which is not my business, but at least they made it easier to follow their career with the use of actual names. By the way these four Nastia Mouse, Cinderella-Girl, Tanya George and Karisha Terebun for me are the top models all time in my opinion. They all started out in same modeling group i believe. Face and body on these four are simply amazing!

lordk90

And it seems now that mouse-trip has changed main model once again, too bad that the last model didn't do nothing risky. Hopefully in the future she suprises like Dream.

cmfriend

And it seems now that mouse-trip has changed main model once again, too bad that the last model didn't do nothing risky. Hopefully in the future she suprises like Dream.
I'm with you, the last model was special. would love to see more of her somewhere. Wish they would possibly give a name or something of these models. If she is still modeling there is like nothing to do a search for on her.

lumberman

I'm with you, the last model was special. would love to see more of her somewhere. Wish they would possibly give a name or something of these models. If she is still modeling there is like nothing to do a search for on her.
The one with the big boobs that did some nice desert type videos with a cut up gray shirt is on chaturbate under the name of "Helencharm"!

TheDudee

I found tons of videos under her current chaturbate name and also kristinejanes. I mentioned mouse-trip to her in a PM and she didn't deny it or anything. She just asked how I knew that she modeled.

Last edited by a moderator:

surround

I found tons of videos under her current chaturbate name and also kristinejanes. I mentioned mouse-trip to her in a PM and she didn't deny it or anything. She just asked how I knew that she modeled.
Holy damn. That's a nice surprise. Thanks for sharing this. I assume you have asked her about the other models? Is she in contact to them?

CheeksMcButt

Any chance of pointing us to free Helencharms/kristinejames content? Most of her cams that can be found are private. The's by far the best model that the "trip" site has had.

TheDudee

Sorry, it's against the rules... There's a forum that posts private cams. Try to find that. If I had a filefox account right now I'd upload them.

Sheester

She was online last night, FYI, but in the middle of the night for me. I'll try posting some stuff I grabbed from CGV.