mouse-trip models

Sheester

Here's one that has it all. Well, almost all... if anyone has a b/g show that would be interesting to see! Can't find the vid anywhere, just a screenshot.

EDIT: Hmmm, so my post got moved to a different forum with a note saying "Read the rules." I know I haven't been active lately, but I was a frequent poster for many years, I thought I knew the rules, and I have no idea which rule I've broken by posting a clip of a WebCam girl to the WebCam girl forum with a K2S link and a preview from an approved image host. I mentioned in my previous post it was from CGV, but rule #2 says "mass posting"... Anyway, sorry guys for trying to help out. Can a mod at least let me know to which forum it was moved?

Last edited by a moderator:

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
No idea I didn't even see your original post. I'll see what I can find out for you.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
your thread is inside board trashcan, moved there by our Webcam section moderator @BadDawg
I am absolutely not familiar with webcam girls, so I linked BadDawg here I think he can tell you what was eventually wrong with your thread

@NOS911 I am not trying to step on your toes, but I remember trashcan material is irreversibly deleted regularly and I don't remember when it'll be the next trashcan clean out ;)

BadDawg

Global Moderator
Staff member
Multiple things which is why i suggested reading both the site and section rules.

Rule #8 "Posts with a thumbnail screen capture should include a file description; example: (File size 187mb - Duration 08:21 - Video type .avi)." from the general posting rules.

Rule #7 "For your thread to remain in the Webcam Girls section you must include the name of the models your post typed into every post without any sort of obfuscating (no numbers/symbols replacing letters, spacing between letters, etc.) (e.g. Jasmine = good, J@$m1n3 or J a s m I n e = bad). Threads that do not comply with this will be moved to the Amateur Webcam section." of the Webcam Girls section rules.

If you'd like to correct those things, I can move your post back. I'm not aware of any section where you can just post a thumbnail and link without any description to go along with it.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
@SAN Your not stepping on my toes,I had no idea that the post had been removed or where it had gone(I didn't click in the link).

Sheester

Rule #8 "Posts with a thumbnail screen capture should include a file description; example: (File size 187mb - Duration 08:21 - Video type .avi)." from the general posting rules.

Rule #7 "For your thread to remain in the Webcam Girls section you must include the name of the models your post typed into every post without any sort of obfuscating (no numbers/symbols replacing letters, spacing between letters, etc.) (e.g. Jasmine = good, J@$m1n3 or J a s m I n e = bad). Threads that do not comply with this will be moved to the Amateur Webcam section." of the Webcam Girls section rules.

If you'd like to correct those things, I can move your post back. I'm not aware of any section where you can just post a thumbnail and link without any description to go along with it.
Thanks for explaining. For rule 8, that information is literally in the screen capture so I figured it was fine. I get it now. For #7, the name of the model was in the title of the post, but now it's in both the title and the post itself. Hope this works now.

BadDawg

Global Moderator
Staff member
It is in the screen capture but also way too small for anyone to read without having to click your link. Still required though as I read the site rules. Name is in the thread title, but also remember that you are limited to the number of threads in Webcam Girls section. You may need to change the thread title if you decide to post other content.

Post is good as is for now. Thanks for understanding.