Girl/Girl My Evil Sluts 7 (2010)

hosmY

My Evil Sluts 7 (2010)

Stars: Angelica Heart, Anita Pearl, Caty Cambel, Clara G., Pure Angel

"My Evil Sluts 7" is a nasty, all-girl festival of perversions. Enjoy six scenes originally shot for live Internet shows where viewers could help direct the girl-on-girl action! Hot-looking director Clara G aids and abets in this raunchy, Sapphic series where fun-loving sluts are likely to try anything to get off. There's plenty of foot-sucking, foot-fucking, pussy-eating and dildos galore!

In the first scene, cat-eyed bombshell Caty Campbel and her pretty, petite pal Anita Pearl are up; they get foot-fucked by Clara, and their holes are stuffed with rubber toys and their own panties! Caty fills both holes at once using a flexible double-dong.

Chubby-cheeked beauty Angelica Heart teams up with smoldering, raven-haired slutstress Pure Angel. The girls do plenty of solo teasing with their sensuous legs and feet, and taste each other's toes. Pure Angel gives a foot job to a realistic rubber cock that's attached to the floor; Angelica uses a red dildo for a doggie-style anal self-reaming.

Categories: Gonzo -> Lesbian Lesbian -> Sex Toys & Dildos -> Female On Female Gonzo -> Anal Anal -> Anal Play

File Size : 3459.11 MB
Resolution : 640x352
Duration : 05:18:37
blacky TEAM

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8d2bb2d9b6cc9/My_Evil_Sluts_7.mp4

Last edited by a moderator: