Girl/Girl My First Girlfriend (2018) HD

edredson

My First Girlfriend (2018) HD

Production Year: 2018
Starring: Sloan Harper , Carter Cruise , Zazie Skymm , Kirra Lynne , Loren Minardi , Angela Allison , Alana Summers , Monika Benz , Katy Sky , Anita (IV) , Melody Wylde
Categories: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Lesbian, Couples, Popular with Women, Short Hair - Female
Description
Alana Sumers & Meldoy Wylde - Alana is relaxing and reading a book when Melody struts in wearing lingerie with no bottom. Melody makes it clear that she has more erotic pursuits in mind and it's not long before Melody has stripped her girlfriend down to her thong.
Kirra & Monika Benz - Joining Monika on the couch, Kirra presses her lips to her girlfriend's and works her way to Monika's perky boobs. Kirra slides her hand under Monika's miniskirt and rubs the warm wetness of her lover's bald twat.
Carter Cruise & Sloan Harper - Carter has a striptease surprise for her girlfriend. She lets her hips sway in a soft, sure rhythm as she works her way out of her thong. When Carter turns around she finds Sloan masturbating on the couch, enjoying the view.
Loren Minardi, Anita & Azazai - While Loren sunbathes, her friends Anita and Azazai meet up for bikini kisses. Their hands roam each other's bodies, putting on quite a show for Loren. Taking Loren by the hand, Anita guides both her and Azazai inside for much more fun.
Angela Allison & Katy Sky - Angela helps Katy do her hair, and when their flirty fun takes on more intensity she leans in for a kiss. Soon, Katy finds herself leaning back against the vanity with Allison's mouth on her perky breasts and tender nipples.
File Name : My First Girlfriend(N)_720.mp4
File Size : 2003.05 MB
Resolution : 960x720
Duration : 01:29:31
Video : H264 (Main) :: 2.92 Mb/s, 30 fps
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 128 kb/s, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Eng

Download or Watch Online

https://k2s.cc/file/b1ebfd1171edd/My_First_Girlfriend(N)_720.mp4