My Thread Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

nedphotog

My thread sharing pantyhose pics was deleted and no explanation given. No message to me at all.

I run another forum and we always send a PM to the person when we delete or edit one of their posts.

I will not be sharing on here anymore.

nedphotog

Thank you for the reply. Ill use your recommendations.

I'm a photographer with tons of original material to share.

nedphotog

My new thread was deleted even though I used a recommended image host: pimpandhost.com . It was deleted by NOS911 for using an unapproved image host. Well, pimpandhost.com is your top three recommended hosts.

I'm close to giving up on here.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'm sure it's been a mistake from our staff, I've restored the thread and reverted your warning points

nedphotog

Thank you both very much.
Once again, another thread deleted for false reason.

It was deleted for 'model clearly being under 18'. Nonsense. The model is 26 years old.

I'm tired of posting on here and having my posts deleted by over zealous moderators.

First, they got deleted for 'unapproved image host' even though it as posted on an approved image host and later reinstated.

Now, my post got deleted for being under 18 when the model is 26.

Enough is enough, if your mods are deletion crazy, I'm done with this site.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
with the search function not working, I am unable to know what's the thread you are talking about and I didn't find anything inside board trashcan. Can you give us more information about it? Anyway, accordingly to what I see in your profile seems our mod NOS911 deleted it and you should have received a notification from him, so you'd better discuss this "issue" privately with him before complaining with all the KK staff

SAN

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
The model was clearly under 18 and no way 26 as you claim, your site that was linked in the pic also had content featuring under 18's (some way under 18).

nedphotog

Yet another post deleted for no apparent reason. The model was 28 years old. No nude, just leggy pictures, all original, I took the photos myself.

Does this model look under 18 to you? Hardly. Her name is Lera and I took the pictures and video two years ago of her in Kiev. She's a well known model.

Also, all of the models on xxxxxxxx.com/legs are over 18, obviously.

Honestly, I've tried to work with you guys but you all really do seem ban and deletion crazy.

Bye.

Last edited by a moderator:

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I don't know why your post has been deleted, anyway a few clarification:
  • this board is not intended to promote model agencies or photographer's work
  • maybe the website you are talking about (which I personally obscured) doesn't have under-aged content but there are at least a couple of banners inside, leading to another website with such content
SAN

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I didn't see your recent post but I did remove your previous ones and informed you as to why, the site emblazoned on your photos has links to sites that contain very young models in very inappropriate clothing and poses and some which are on the IWF watch list, we cannot allow that type of content to be associated with this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.