Mywycowgirl rare video

sharps45

Former model MeghanModel aka Mywycowgirl had a video where her father gave her a massage (called Rare Custom Video). I've lost mine- does anyone out there have it? Thanks if you will share.

cmfriend

Please, I would love a link. Thank You
p.s. I could be wrong, but is MeghanModel another model like cali skye who's dad was rumored to be the photog for her shoots?

Last edited by a moderator:

gss213

Please, I would love a link. Thank You
p.s. I could be wrong, but is MeghanModel another model like cali skye who's dad was rumored to be the photog for her shoots?
I was a member of mywycowgirl back in my very early days of internet browsing and I seem to recall that Meghan had a “professional” photographer for a lot of her shoots, but yes, her father was behind the camera for the stuff they shot at their ranch.

Her dad’s name was Rusty and he was the “masseuse” on all the massage videos that were offered for sale on her site. Nobody who posts here — or anywhere else on the net — can say for certain EXACTLY what the nature of Meghan’s relationship was with her father. Only Meghan and her father, if he is still alive, can do that.

But based just on what the two of the allowed to be out in cyberspace, its not unreasonable to believe their relationship was very close to being physical, much, much closer to being physical than most other fathers and daughters.

cmfriend

I was a member of mywycowgirl back in my very early days of internet browsing and I seem to recall that Meghan had a “professional” photographer for a lot of her shoots, but yes, her father was behind the camera for the stuff they shot at their ranch.

Her dad’s name was Rusty and he was the “masseuse” on all the massage videos that were offered for sale on her site. Nobody who posts here — or anywhere else on the net — can say for certain EXACTLY what the nature of Meghan’s relationship was with her father. Only Meghan and her father, if he is still alive, can do that.

But based just on what the two of the allowed to be out in cyberspace, its not unreasonable to believe their relationship was very close to being physical, much, much closer to being physical than most other fathers and daughters.
Thank You for the response. It is pretty hard to find much from Meghan's websites now. I found some random photos but that's all. To bad think it would be interesting to see some video and phot sets from Meghan.

CarterBosun

We all had some of her stuff back in the day. I, probably like most of you, have lost track of it over time. There are definitely a few of her videos I’d love to recover.

Wolfen

Is your link K2S or filefox? If so may I have a link to the massage video or videos. I know I saw it so many years ago but curious again. Thanks if you decide to share it.