Never pay MFC prices again...

Priest

So I've been going to MFC since about 2010, either just to chat with a hot cam girl or for private/group shows. After a while I noticed that a lot of the models that are on MFC are on other sites also, I didn't really care one way or the other until the "true private" option became available...I thought "hey maybe since there isn't a chance anyone can spy on it, maybe me and [insert cam girl name] can have a really hot private." So I decided to give it a try...at 80 tokens a minute...that's approximately $8.00 US a minute! Now I admit to biting the bullet and paying the price for a while but then I started to investigate what other sites charge, namely Xlove and Cams, there the model can set her per minute rate which for the most part is around $2-$3 for a totally private chat. So I think I'm pretty much done with purchasing anything on MFC. Love to hear everyone's thoughts on this, maybe when enough people stop purchasing tokens on MFC they will lower their prices...yea I know, probably not...

AbsoluteSolar

There are a lot of models use this option to "chat" with their regulars so they can't be spied on. This is so she can charge the earth for not doing anything. I believe should only go in to privates with an agreed plan of action and if the model doesn't stick to it leave. She is your whore for that time she does what you want or she don't get paid.

ZeroTheHero

I find it funny when these greedy cunts choose to "only do tru pvts" because they say they like just a one on one or some other bullshit they peddle. if are hot enough half the room will spy thus giving them more money! but they dont think. as for doing pvts, i never do tru pvt just reg pvt, i can care less if people spy.