New Adult Games Collection - daily updates

erdo

Inevitable Relations – Version 0.025b – Update

Year: 2017
Censorship: None
Category: Adult Games
Language: English
Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, Visual Novel, Incest, Female Protagonist, Sex, Oral, Seduction, Lesbian, Sexy Girls, Seduction, Family Sex, Brother-Sister

Game Info:
You are playing as Bethany (which is a direct hint on the Daz3D model, by the way), the mother of Charlie and Eva. Charlie and Eva were pretty close, too close for Beth and Alex, who Beth is married to. So they send Charlie to California, to live with Beth‘s brother Leo. After one year he returns, and the story starts there.
To say it with Beth‘s words: „I thought, if he lives with my brother for a few months, everything will be alright and their feelings would settle. Yeah right… Let’s just say they did in a way.“

Fileboom
Windows:
Download - 532.2 MB

Mac:
Download - 525.0 MB

erdo

Daughter of Essence – Version 0.1.1a

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, Big Boobs, Games, Indoor Minotaur, Masturbation, RPG

Game Info:
In Daughter of Essence, you play as Mercy, a young woman who just wants to be free. Free from obligation, free from the oppressive watchfulness of her family, and free from the harsh laws of the empire. As one of the only living daughters of essence, however, freedom is not so simple. The Oldlight empire and the Church both want her captured, and countless other factions want her strange gifts for their own gain.
To be truly free, you must be willing to sacrifice.

Fileboom
Download - 370.9 MB

erdo

Angelica Origins – Version 0.2 – Update

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, RPG, 3DCG, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Erotic Content, Lesbian, Seduction, Cheating, Virgin

Game Info:
Angelica Origins want to be a story of a normal girl in her transformation to someone special. I want you to see with her eyes what will happen to her after she reach her 18th birthday. So if you want, help me to improve my games with your advices and opinions, support me if you can to make this as a serious project to work with (I’ve already work 3 months just to learn how to create the base of a game, and more I have to learn…), follow Angelica and her story (I don’t want to spoil too much).

Fileboom
Download - 292.8 MB

erdo

Corruption – Version 0.66 – Update

Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, Visual Novel, Corruption, Mind control, Harem, Fetish, All sex, Big boobs, Blowjob, Sex, Aunt-Nephew, Incest, Brother-Sister, Family Sex

Game Info:
Author Words:

Hi~ I am Mr.C. I’m making an adult game. Now, I’m working on a game except for my business time. If everyone has a lot of support to me, I will be able to invest more time in game production. I want you to try the public version and invest in my potential.
Unfortunately, I am not an English speaking country, so translation may be a little strange. Please understand it. (all info I could get)

Computer Password: 1546

Fileboom
Download - 2.0 GB

erdo

Katie’s Corruption - [Version 1.14]

Year:2017
Version: 1.14
Censorship: No
Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Visual novel
Category: Adult Sex Games
Platform: Pc Game / Windows

This Adult Game Presents:

I’m 3Diddly, and I create 3D comics and visual novel games!
What I try to aim for is realism in the characters in my story. In this manner the story will feel more real and less forced like in alot of other erotic stories.
Main fetishes in my comics and games:
- Corruption
- Body modification: Breast and butt augmentation, tattoos, hair change, piercings
- Netorare
- Cheating
- Family Sex (to a lesser degree, will be included as an option in games but not comics)
- Girls being huge sluts!
Make your choice carefully! Some choices are not obvious. You need to increase those “manipulation points” on the right top corner to progress!

Keep2Share no longer accept extreme content

Download - 389.6 MB

erdo

Corruption – [Version 0.1]

Version: 0.1
Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure

Corruption is about Byron, a financial analyst who just recently started to struggle. Help Byron climb the corporate ladder to become the most powerful man in the world. What will you do with that power? Will you use it to help those around you, or will you like so many before you, get corrupted??

Download - 588.0 MB

erdo

Sissy Maker - [Version 2.10]

Version: 2.10
Platform: PC / Windows / Mac Game

Adult Game Info:

Sissy Maker is an adult point-and-click adventure game. It’s a mix of erotic interactive novel and dating sim. You play as, James, a young landlord and his only tenant, Chris. Your objective of the game is to help Chris achieve his dream of becoming a full-fledged transsexual woman (and settle a sizable rental debt at the same time).
Sissy Maker offers an engaging storyline and a colorful cast of characters to provide a unique and entertaining experience. The game has multiple endings and endless potential for additional stories, characters, and endings!

What's New In Version 2.10:

1st good ending in the game.
9 CGs
4 events (apartment and park)
Update:
Minor GUI updates.
System updates (for calculating events, the current and future endings.).
Fix:
Some minor fixes.

PC Game:
Download - 254.0 MB
Mac Game:
Download - 250.4 MB

erdo

Long Live the Princess - [Version 0.31]

Version: 0.31
Platform: PC / Windows

Adult Game Info:

You live a simple life in a small fantasy town. You possess few talents except that of Truthsaying, the ability to magically tell if someone is lying.
One day news arrives that the King is dead of old age and that his daughter, Princess Selena, is coming to your town for her coronation. When a person close to you gets murdered soon after, and you learn that you are the only person who can save the world from an unspecified calamity, things get rather heated.
Serving under a powerful sorceress, you are taught the ability to manipulate people’s minds. With this knowledge in hand and a potty-mouthed pixie in tow, you are told to prepare for the arrival of the Princess so that you can seduce her and save the world (the details of this elude you). Until then, however, you must practice. How appealing, then, that this practice means using your magic to seduce as many of the town’s girls as possible.
Life is about to become… satisfying.

Download - 159.6 MB

erdo

Vikings Daughter - [Version 1.5.0]

Version: 1.5.0
Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Big Tits, Doggystyle, Erotic Adventure, Fantasy, Hardcore Sex, Male Protagonist, RPG, Seduction, Sexy Girl, Warrior, Animation, Beautiful Ass

This Play Adult Game Presents:

A village lies abandoned, its people either killed or taken by a rival clan! You, a smith’s son visiting to deliver some weapons, are roped into getting them back by the chief’s beautiful daughter. Explore the land, become a renowned warrior and find plenty of women to take to your bed along the way!
Viking’s Daughter is an adult RPG with beautiful 3D graphics set in the time of the Vikings.

What's New In Version 1.5.0:

A new NSFW scene and dialogues.
Breast physics during all of the sex scenes.
Better graphics (trees, grass, rocks, stumps) and completely reworked the environment.
First person shooter mechanics and a new quest that has 6 tasks related to shooting targets.
Changed the order of the sex scenes to blowjob -> reverse cowgirl -> doggy and reworked some of the dialogues to match up with the new order..
Added hair model to the player.
Wind effects.
Options to disable the dialogue typewriter effect

Download - 394.0 MB

erdo

Spaced Out - [Version 0.4.2]

Version: 0.4.2
Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, ADV
Category: Adult Play Sex Games
Platform: Pc Game / Windows / Mac Game

Play Adult Game Info:

The story is set on a military research space station in Earth’s orbit, whose AI goes haywire and starts killing the personnel. A family manages to lock themselves on a part of the station which is disconnected from the AI control systems but they pay a high price for that – the father remains locked out.
You play as Greg and together with you mom and your step sister, you’ll need to find a way of restoring the section and ultimately taking back control of the station. Earth is reluctant to help since the AI has threatened them that it will fire all the nuclear missiles in case they make an attempt to board the station or destroy it. So the only chance is for the people inside to save themselves.

Windows Game:
Download - 384.2 MB
Mac Game:
Download - 382.7 MB

erdo

Superpowered - [Version 0.20]

Version: 0.20
Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Adventure, Erotic Adventure

Adult Game Info:

SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren’py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn’t have much of a choice, she’s getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who’s gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he’s compatible. As it turns out, he is but there’s something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.

Download - 1.5 GB

erdo

Camp Pinewood - [Version 0.6]

Version: 0.6
Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, Blowjob

Adult Game Info:

You arrive at the summer Camp Pinewood, and realize you’re the only man here.
Camp full of beautiful girls. Your goal is to find out what’s happening in the camp and get laid

PLANNED SEXUAL CONTENT
- Anal
- Lesbian
- Voyeurism
- Group sex (MMF, MFF and more)
- BDSM (spanking, bondage, etc)

Download - 314.6 MB

erdo

Daughter For Dessert Chapter 2 - [Version 1.0]

Version: 1.0

A man and his (step-)daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.?

Download - 232.1 MB

erdo

Cloud Meadow - [Version 2.02.3c]

Version: 2.02.3c

Adult Game Info:

Cloud Meadow is a hybrid farming sim dungeon crawler, where the player can choose the solitude of a quiet sky high farm or the rushing adrenaline of a raging battle inside abandoned ruins, both of which benefit one another.
Experience thrilling turn based combat versus a variety of enemies, using your own raised monsters, allies and an array of skills.

What's New In Version 2.02.3c:

Fixes to the album
Fixed crops not harvesting
Fixed party window not working

Download - 116.6 MB

erdo

A New Dawn - [Version 0.8]

Version: 0.8

Adult Game Info:

The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerfull duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.
What I want to focus on:
Slowly transforming the protagonists mind from example a prude royal lady to a common whore, or you could try to stay prude and have your mind affected in another way.
More ways to complete missions, if you get a mission you don’t have to complete it the way it should. You could find another way to do it. Like throw away or sell the item, but then you’ll mind gets affected in the process.
A smart way to express all the relevant aspects of the characters mind in conversations and scenes.
Many alternate routes.
No fights ever! Too annoying!
More bad endings, I want to give you freedom but at a cost. Some actions might lead to bad ends.

What's New In Version 0.8:

- A new scene with Blake (8 animations, 16 if you count the BE animations)
- A new scene with Blake second time different dialogs (8 animations, 16 if you count the BE animations)
- A new scene with Blake third time different dialogs can lead to bad end (8 animations, 16 if you count the BE animations)
- A new scene (Using 2 of the new animations CG’s 4 if you count the BE animations)
- A new scene (Using 2 of the new animations CG’s 4 if you count the BE animations)
- A new scene with a new character (8 animations)
- A new scene with a new character BE part with different animations and conversation (8 animations)
- A new scene (Glory hole while addicted to cum)

Download - 1.6 GB

erdo

Man Of The House - [Version 0.6.3]

Version: 0.6.3 - Extra
Genre: Adult Adventure, Play Adult, ADV, Adventure

Adult Game Info:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
- Depending on your preferences.

Extra version : You can use your phone to use cheats

What's New In Version 0.6.3:

Lots of bugfixes and updating previous dialogs and requirements this time.
Besides that there is also some new content, showing you how the story will unfold.
I hope you guys enjoy it and if you come across any bugs, please let me know!
New events
- Added a new event chain for Claire.
- Added a new event chain for Veronica.
- Extended an existing event chain for Veronica.
- Added a new location.
- Added some new items.

Download - 405.1 MB

erdo

Corrupting Jennifer - [Version 0.5b]

Version: 0.5b
Genre: Adult Game, Play Adult, Erotic Adventure

Adult Game Info:

Jennifer is a 24-year old girl living in New York with her fiance Mark. They just moved into a new apartment due to Mark getting a new job. Jennifer had just finished college so she was still unemployed. She hopes to teach in a highschool as that is her dream job. She even already got an interview in a highschool not too far from her apartment. Everything was going perfectly until today…

Download - 1 000.9 MB

erdo

Timestamps, Unconditional Love - [Version 0.0.25]

Version: 0.0.25
Genre: Adult Game, Play Adult, Play Game Adult, Play Adult Game

Adult Game Info:

You’re a college student who’s lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. Your life is a mess and it doesn’t seem worth living… But lucky for you your best friend has found a way to manipulate time… You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes…. Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up… The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow…
Will you help them make the good choices?

What's New In Version 0.0.25:

Complete migration over a new engine
Modify the Intro, Picture added
Reorganize picture order
Save and load complete new system
Miscellaneous Coding issues corrected
Full scenes option added.
Reorganize the flow + New pictures
New Sound option (volume, mute)
CTRL key hold for skipping added

Download - 337.9 MB

erdo

Au-pair Innocence - [Version 0.5 SE]

Version: 0.5 SE
Genre: Adult Game, Adult Adventure, Adult Play

Adult Game Info:

You play as young fellow Alex, who lives together with his Father and Stepmother. One day they decide to hire an Au-pair girl. And that where the game begins. What will happen next that’s what this game about.
It is an adult game. Therefore it will contain specific elements.

Download - 955.8 MB

erdo

Lucky Mark - Remake Release LM [Version 0.2.0]

Version: 0.2.0
Genre: Adult Game, Play Adult, Adult Adventure, Adventure

Adult Game Info:

This is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted.
In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how. Russian and English languages.
Third Choice in the Menu is for switching the Language to English

New's In Version 0.2.0:

Hello !
I finished the third day. In the course of an hour I’ll post an updated version.
I thought that I will post new versions at the end not a week, but one game day. Thus, for a month there will be 3-4 updates. And you are free to choose to download the game once a month or more often.
This frequency is due to the fact that now the game is at the very beginning of the plot and you can choose the direction of the plot development.

Download - 544.3 MB