New Best Anal & pussy fisting

Macir777

Charlotte Sartre, Daisy Ducati - Extremal fisting tournament (15.07.2018)

File Info:
| 1.58 GB | 00:44:07 | 1280/720 | mp4/HD |

Daisy Ducati, back for more grappling, attacks little Charlotte right off the bat. The size and skill level difference makes it difficult for Charlotte to gain any ground. Daisy traps Charlotte and fingers her while Charlotte squirms away reluctantly getting finger fucked. It isnt a shut out however, Charlotte gets better and better each round and she gets a feel for her opponent. Charlotte executes beautiful sweeps and reversals and gets Daisys back and to give her a dose of her own medicine. Charlotte mounts Daisy and makes her take deep french kissing. For the Prize round, our wrestlers take the tournament very seriously. The loser herself concedes and states that losers in tournaments deserve to get fucked in the ass. The winner agrees, and even adds that losers deserve to ONLY get fucked in the ass. The winner bypasses the vagina completely and goes straight for the ass fucking then the ass fisting. The loser is left gaping open wide, wet and broken. Our chamption picks up the defeated, submitting loser and carries her gaping

https://k2s.cc/file/321d17d955446/Charlotte_Sartre__Daisy_Ducati_-_Extremal_fisting_tournament__15.07.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Anal, Fisting, Hardcore, Strapon, Domination, Tattoo, Beautiful Girl,Hardcore,

Macir777

Macir777

Macir777

Macir777

First time huge dragon's dick up the ass with beatiful girl (29.07.2018)

File Info:
| 862 MB | 00:13:44 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

I got myself a new Bad Dragon toy and I take it up the ass for the first time in this video. Warning: the toy is huge and it doesn't go all the way in! There is mostly front view. The whole video long you'll see me from two cameras: general and a close up view. I don't take T-shirt off, so, no titties visible.

https://k2s.cc/file/29db55aa4c4de/First_time_huge_dragon_s_dick_up_the_ass_with_beatiful_girl__29.07.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Fisting,Anal fisting,HArdcore,Huge dildo,Ass fuck,Teen,