New BFC site

DragWeed

Teen Starlet Latina just announced as new site.This is exactly the opposite of what I was hoping for after the recent closures.
Now we have Euro and Latinas,apart from Alex I think they have given up on American girls..

scannermaster

This is a VERY interesting development. Some of the models were on Teenglamgirls. Some of the backgrounds in the samples match the backgrounds from TGG also. I'll bet it's the same photographer Doug. I wonder if the content will be as daring as TGG was.

JJ83

Apparently site is with some error. I sign, but area members with error 404.

But very interesting preview.

LKFOOD

>work with TGG models
>signup closes

Like clockwork. Good to see Leticia again though. She looks like she's the hottest girl on the site (by kind of a lot.)

scannermaster

Well the members page was giving a 404 and now it gives a login prompt so they're probably still working on it. Maybe they wanted to leave signups closed until they fixed the members page.

LKFOOD

I'll bet it's the same photographer Doug.
Judging from the awkward phrasing in the models' bios, I'm going to say he's definitely involved. I wonder what he does for money between sites. Anyway, I'm interested in seeing more from at least 3/6 of these models.

anilorac

I wonder what age range the TSL models will be? Honey Cream age, or will they be younger than that? The 2257 exemption statement means they won't be doing anything sexually explicit.

LKFOOD

If anybody's signed up, do they have the birthdates listed in their bios like the previous TeenStarlet sites have?

Teenk33n

I might have to collect some vids and have a EuroVSLatina playoff!!! Would also prefer USA girls but hey the Latinas site saves a signup to tm4bitcoin in my opinion

VonRaschke

Giacomo's flying pretty close to the Sun on this one. Doug gets away with his UA shenanigans because he's down in South America but Giacomo/BFC is U.S.-based.

JJ83

I might have to collect some vids and have a EuroVSLatina playoff!!! Would also prefer USA girls but hey the Latinas site saves a signup to tm4bitcoin in my opinion
I think Euro is normally boring except for Layla and Nicole, although the girls are very pretty. In Latinas I enjoyed seeing Leticia, Anna, Marcia and Catarina, very beautiful and very hot!
It's good to see that BFC is still in the teen modeling business.

anilorac

Giacomo's flying pretty close to the Sun on this one. Doug gets away with his UA shenanigans because he's down in South America but Giacomo/BFC is U.S.-based.
Why do you say that? I bet the Teen Starlet Latina videos won't be as daring as Giacomo's Alex Arabella or Kris Karson content, and those were American models shot in the USA.

Just4Mods

The sets are the most revealing sets EVER for a TS Giacomo site. EVER!! Doug himself confirmed he is the photog. I have no idea how long theyre going to get away with this one so grab everything while you can!!