New Kari Sweet site

Wolfen

I haven't heard of any new site. Can you explain where or what you heard? I do think I saw where Phil-Flash bought her content from the old site. But I have been wrong many many times before

rhodes

It was part of the panda sites but now it is showing as part of the phil-flash sites.
The site looks also different.

RandomAct

So I wonder if there is anymore content that has not seen the light of day, or if Panda already exhausted everything. Also, he mentioned getting this from Felix, but I thought he had sold it off to Panda already?

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Honestly I don't think there's more "never seen before" content. PF words are always a joke, he promised to add new content to her karendreams website on a regular basis, but everything you can get there is 5-6 sets in more than one year. I cannot access KS website because I need an account upgrade, but I don't think what he uploaded is more than the original 1067x1600 pixels sets as seen on Felix's original website.
He also promised re-edited content from Tiffany Teen and other girls of her network (not new stuff, but at least better resolution) but, of course, nothing changed in the last 1-2 years. He talks a lot and does the minimum to maintain few aficionados to pay his bills, the whole disqus conversation is about how a mediocre man he is :D

SAN

rhodes

Man that really sucks. At least with Panda there was some new content released from time to time.

RandomAct

Man that really sucks. At least with Panda there was some new content released from time to time.
Exactly. Panda gave us some good upgraded quality on the pics, plus all of the missing stuff. Given that Phil says he was a friend of Felix, it seems to me that he's just going to release everything the way it was released 15 years ago. I feel very strongly though, that we pretty much got all of the never-before-seen stuff, seeing how little the last site was updated over the last year plus.

arr0w67

I was a member for a long time on Karendreams website, but his empty promises of updates made me leave. If he ever starts updating I again Id consider going back but.....

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I was a member for a long time on Karendreams website, but his empty promises of updates made me leave. If he ever starts updating I again Id consider going back but.....
"his" last promise about Karen updates is: he's gonna upload the Monkey Man update in the weekend of January 17th (if not earlier).
Of course I think it's useless to specify he said that about one week ago, pretending to have everything ready for the upload on his desktop... I can assume he is using an old 56K line for his office :rolleyes:

arr0w67

"his" last promise about Karen updates is: he's gonna upload the Monkey Man update in the weekend of January 17th (if not earlier).
Of course I think it's useless to specify he said that about one week ago, pretending to have everything ready for the upload on his desktop... I can assume he is using an old 56K line for his office
What made me leave, is when he said regular updates on Karendreams would start in a couple weeks... well fast forward several MONTHS later, and still nothing. If there were regular updates on the site, I would no doubt join again..

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I know this is supposed to be a KS discussion thread, but I think even the following info could be useful to understand why I think you have to lower your expectations about what will it be released (and how) in the future about Kari :rolleyes:

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Monkey Man is the next set + video update for KarenDreams. Long story short: PF started talking about it and posted a short preview months ago, but the update has never been released

arr0w67

It’s showing on thedreamsets.com, but won’t let you buy it. I wouldn’t expect anything to be sorted out anytime soon.