New Kari Sweet site

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
actually only the "milf shows off incredible legs" and "dancing in the streets" are missing inside kitty-kats. Unfortunately PF downgraded my account after the "teen milf" update so I haven't got the ones I mentioned and I cannot share :dunno:

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
if you want to laugh a little, reading a full page of excuses from Phil on why his "new" karisweets site is kind of a scam, go to the following link (a huge LOL is all I can tell)

Code:
https://disqus.com/home/discussion/sweetteentease/httpsmemberssweetteenteasecomdisqus/#comment-4828965284

arr0w67

That's not a surprise, you knew it was going to be. He seems to be very quick to take ppl's money, but yet could almost care less to fulfil promises...

wdat

That's not a surprise, you knew it was going to be. He seems to be very quick to take ppl's money, but yet could almost care less to fulfil promises...
No wonder all those girls left him............just saying............

suppoon420

No wonder all those girls left him............just saying............
Yeah, what was the story with that? I remember when it happened - he suddenly lost almost every girl in his stable, and I don't think he's ever really recovered. But I have never been able to get the story about what happened and why the girls all left. Does anybody know?

Zues006

Yeah, what was the story with that? I remember when it happened - he suddenly lost almost every girl in his stable, and I don't think he's ever really recovered. But I have never been able to get the story about what happened and why the girls all left. Does anybody know?
Short version. PF lost touch with reality. TT left when her info got outed. Nikki, PBE, both Megans and Seana all got fired. Two things happened that brought this on, not sure of the exact order (or simultaneously); 1. Divorce 2. Dawn Avril

Short version. PF lost touch with reality. TT left when her info got outed. Nikki, PBE, both Megans and Seana all got fired. Two things happened that brought this on, not sure of the exact order (or simultaneously); 1. Divorce 2. Dawn Avril
I’m surprised none of them resurfaced after he fired them. What a stupid decision!

suppoon420

That may have been the biggest mistake of his career considering he has produced very very little in the way of new content since then. It's a shame - most of the content he was putting out was fun and interesting, and he kept finding new gems to work with.

@tdogjenkins a few of them did resurface. Seanna went on and did Seanna Lust, but it didn't last very long. Meagan Summers did webcamming for a while. Nikki Sims has continued to be active, and there are a few others who did little stuff here and there. I miss Priscilla Sin - lost most of her videos a long time ago and have had trouble finding them again. Meagan QT and Tiffany Teen were about at the end of the natural model life cycle, so I wasn't surprised to see them go, but sad to hear that it wasn't necessarily by their own choice.

That may have been the biggest mistake of his career considering he has produced very very little in the way of new content since then. It's a shame - most of the content he was putting out was fun and interesting, and he kept finding new gems to work with.

@tdogjenkins a few of them did resurface. Seanna went on and did Seanna Lust, but it didn't last very long. Meagan Summers did webcamming for a while. Nikki Sims has continued to be active, and there are a few others who did little stuff here and there. I miss Priscilla Sin - lost most of her videos a long time ago and have had trouble finding them again. Meagan QT and Tiffany Teen were about at the end of the natural model life cycle, so I wasn't surprised to see them go, but sad to hear that it wasn't necessarily by their own choice.
Yeah I remember the Seanna stuff and Megan S camming. But PBE & QT just ghosts.

Zues006

MeganQT stuck around until she lost interest. She was not part of the big purge.
Her and PF were fighting. Though she wasn't part of the purge, it was essentially at the same time. She would schedule shoots, then no -show or cancel the day of the shoot. She quit, then came back, then got fired, then came back, and so on... She pretty much cammed up to the end, though not on a weekly basis. There was a lot of drama there.