New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitobe

Elite
Fresh start for the 13th time :)

Click the links to see what you've missed in previous parts:

http://kitty-kats.net/showthread.php?1921038-NEW-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-5
http://kitty-kats.net/showthread.php?1956605-New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-6
http://kitty-kats.net/showthread.php?1973532-New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-7
http://kitty-kats.net/showthread.php?1994536-New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-8
http://kitty-kats.net/showthread.php?2014551-New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-9
http://kitty-kats.net/showthread.php?2039238-New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-10
http://kitty-kats.net/showthread.php?2052345-New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-11
http://kitty-kats.net/showthread.php?2064920-New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-12

=========================================================================================

I used to think that this hot white chick was L0r1 but now I am pretty much sure that this is T0l0r14! But name doesn't make a difference at all - this is one hell of a video with black bulls pounding her bareback and impregnating her! And that round belly is suspiciously big, and nipples are suspiciously big and dark colored - who knows, maybe it's too early to tell or she's a bit of chubby...

size 449 mb
type avi
duration: 41:02
Resolution 640x416

NTB_IR_Tlr_BBC_Cckld.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black bull's cumpie and sloppy seconds with creaming:

nitobe

Elite
A bit of a short one but at the same time stunningly amazing... Hung (I mean really hung - one of the biggest ever) black bull fucks the hell out of horny white wife and leaves huge deposit in her tight pussy! Not sure if he really needed only few minutes to come but either way she had great time!

size 71 mb
type avi
duration: 02:25
Resolution 768x432

NTB_IR_Flld_By_Bll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cumload was so big that she couldn't hold it inside - it was pouring out of her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Huge, fat black guy fucks my favorite cuckold brunette wife, but unlike her other black bulls looks like this guy has problems with his erection, especially when he was about to put the condom on...

size 189 mb
type avi
duration: 32:28
Resolution 768x432

NtB_IR_Jn_Nw_Blck_Bll.rar

rar password = nitobe

"Hold on, just to take my condom and here it is, kinda small size but will do the trick!"

nitobe

Elite
I received a request for this one so here it is... Blonde honey wanted a black baby so her wish was granted - hung black bull fucked her bareback and impregnated her fertile womb...

size 402 mb
type avi
duration: 44:29
Resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Mkng_Blk_Bby.rar

rar password=nitobe

Her smile says everything - impregnation was successful:

nitobe

Elite
He may have failed first time and who knows, maybe was afraid first time with such passionate wife or simply had problems with condom, but he had his "revenge" second time - fucked the hell out of her and splashed her pussy with warm cum...

size 168 mb
type avi
duration: 28:44
Resolution 768x432

NTB_IR_Jn_Fckng.rar

rar password=nitobe

She received pretty huge load on her pussy and belly:

nitobe

Elite
Big titted chubby gives a titjob to her black lover! Soft and smooth with some oil added it was pretty much the same feeling like real pussy, so her stud came right into her mouth...

size 149 mb
type avi
duration: 06:01
Resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Ttjb_Fr_Blckbll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Looks like that she liked this game too:

nitobe

Elite
This time white lover for a change... She actually doesn't mind the color and size - only stiff cock is good cock and this guy fucked her good and left huge cumload on her belly...

size 148 mb
type avi
duration: 24:03
Resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Jn_Wht_Gy.rar

rar password = nitobe

She gave him a blowjob but when he started "spraying" it seemed there was no end:

nitobe

Elite
Fake boobs blonde and her brunette friend met really well endowed black guy and ended in a hotel room together, but looks like his big dick was enough just for blonde - she hardly gave a chance to her friend to feel a bit of black joy-stick...

size 503 mb
type avi
duration: 28:17
Resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Cn_Jnn_3rsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Giving her a good lick while being pumped and cumload dripping out of big hole:

nitobe

Elite
A friend pays a visit to this married couple and was surprised with a present - hot fuck while hubby was watching and filming! I must admit that she was not my type of woman at all - too damn skinny although looked sexy in those stockings but I know that many people like them skinny so here you go! There's awesome moment in the end when guy was cumming over her pussy and hubby's hand was there too!

size 163 mb
type avi
duration: 05:24
Resolution 1280x720

NTB_Bly_Cms_2_Vst.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cumming on her pussy while hubby's hand was there too:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
Fucking with her favorite black lover and calling him her "black daddy"... Damn, he fucked the hell out of her!

size 314 mb
type avi
duration: 28:56
Resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Blk_Ddy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Wow... this felt sooo good:

nitobe

Elite
This is interesting one... They ended up in her bedroom after the rain caught them outside! She had to change her clothes and he was amazed with her body, so she decided to have some fun - gave him nice and long blowjob and when he was finally inside he came in less than a minute, but didn't stop - continued creaming her pussy and fucking her as long as his cock was stiff enough!

size 102 mb
type avi
duration: 12:02
Resolution 720x400

NTB_Aftr_Th_Rn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cumload and "after-fuck":

nitobe

Elite
Horny blonde gets fucked by one of her regular black lovers. She likes this guy very much and even allows him to fuck her bareback and that's the way he likes it the most...

size 185 mb
type avi
duration: 25:37
Resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Wth_Tm.rar

rar password = nitobe

There's no such feeling like riding on huge black cock:

nitobe

Elite
"I'm a little bit nervous but I think I can handle it!" lusty white wife said before she met her first black bull ever! And when her stud finally arrived she hardly waited to grab his big dick and to feel it inside her wet pussy...

size 143 mb
type avi
duration: 17:21
Resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Lst_Wf.rar

rar password = nitobe

After her pussy was filled up to the top, hubby just asked "Oh man, what did you do?"

nitobe

Elite
Hardbody wife was horny whole day and couldn't wait any longer to have some fuck! And this came in the last moment - big, stiff cock for her wet pussy... Damn hot looking woman! Enjoy!

size 149 mb
type avi
duration: 17:25
Resolution 720x400

NTB_Hrdbdy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Rubbing her wet pussy and showing off with cumload on her ass:

nitobe

Elite
Hard gangbang for skinny white wife... Black bulls served her good and filled her with huge loads... Dripping cum was all over and they had sloppy seconds one after another...

size 184 mb
type avi
duration: 17:18
Resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Lc_Dwn_GB.rar

rar password = nitobe

Loads of black cum all over:

nitobe

Elite
Black "arrow" for redhead - that would be the short title of this vid! She could do whatever imagined with such big dick and she had it that way - trying the things that are almost impossible with regular cock! My wife was stunned when watched this one so I guess your spouse will be too...

size 125 mb
type avi
duration: 16:11
Resolution 640x416

NTB_IR_Dp_Fckng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Damn! This is what you call "huge":

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold legend gets big blacked one more time! I mean she's fantastic - fucked with hung black bull in a hotel room and when they finished, she simply left with her husband who was filming her...

size 144 mb
type avi
duration: 13:06
Resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Lv_Bbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Swallowing every drop of stud's cumload:

nitobe

Elite
Busty, big titted and insatiable - famous French cuckold wife gets banged once again! She had both black and white guys who pounded her wet pussy and left loads all around!

size 166 mb
type avi
duration: 21:24
Resolution 720x400

NTB_Frnch_IR_Gngbng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Such a contrast - black and white cumload:

nitobe

Elite
Re-Up Request:

This one is not cuckold (she's got a ring but maybe it's fake) and not even interracial, but she is so awesome that I simply had to post this one! She is perfect example of a woman I cant resist - big tits with huge nipples, firm, round body and of course - black stockings and corsette... Watched this over and over again and couldn't stop - made my wife jealous because of her!!!

Size 439 mb
duration 53:03
type avi
resolution 704x416

NTB_Sx_Tm.rar

rar password = nitobe

She is just gorgeous - enjoy watching this one:

nitobe

Elite
My favorite cuckold wife in action with black stud again but this guy obviously had problems to keep his dick up! Last time I thought it was because of condom, but this time it was pure bareback action and he kept loosing it all the time... He was all sweaty like a miner or something and kept trying and finally succeeded and managed to impregnate her! Still, I wonder why he kept loosing it since she's hot as hell and wet as river... Guess some wives are just too hot and horny and expectations are pretty high in that moments! And the pressure was on her bull!

Size 422 mb
duration 52:45
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Jn_0vr_4nd_0vr.rar

rar password = nitobe

All well in the end - showing her wet pussy and a creampie:

Status
Not open for further replies.