New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitobe

Elite
Perfect body but fake tits! I love them big but I don't like fake ones. Apart that - she had the time of her life and hell of a orgasm while big black sausage was drilling her deep...

size: 289 mb
duration: 26:14
type: avi
resolution: 720x400

NTB_IR_4ngl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bareback is the best for riding and creampie in the end was huge:

nitobe

Elite
Great black cock session filmed from close distance... Good looking white mom had one of her usual sessions with black lover and he wanted to film his bareback black dick drilling and creaming her wet white pussy...

Size 165 mb
duration 18:12
type avi
resolution 640X416

NTB_Clsp_IR.rar

rar password = nitobe

Dripping wet white pussy "welcomed" her black guest:

nitobe

Elite
Two chubby wives got blacked together - actually one of them was already getting pounded by black bull while other came in the room and asked "What are you doing? I want some too!" and then joined them on the bed! All ended up with messy loads on their big assess...

Size 256 mb
duration 14:35
type avi
resolution 960x720

NTB_IR_Chby_Jns_Chby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Messy loads flowing down over fat ass and pussy:

nitobe

Elite
I love it this way exactly: pure bareback pounding on the floor! Mature white wife filmed in action with her black stud - lying on the floor with her legs high up in the air while her lover pounds her pussy as hard as he can... Not sure if hubby was aware of this but she's definitely one hot milf...

Size 41 mb
duration 05:09
type avi
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Wd_0pn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nailing her wide open pussy hard and giving a quick blowjob to her black stud:

nitobe

Elite
Horny brunette gets loads of cum from her black stud. She got fucked hard first and then he unloaded his balls on her face...

Size 196 mb
duration 24:02
type avi
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Hw_Mny_Nts.rar

rar password = nitobe

He literally flooded her with cum:

nitobe

Elite
Saucy blonde gets black pipe laid between her legs!!! And the "trench" was about the right size for that big black "pipe"! This guy is hell of "plumber"!

Size 236 mb
duration 21:45
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Kgny_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

"Watering" her flower with his jizz:

nitobe

Elite
Classy white wife and her black lover having together! She's damn horny and really great looking. Her pussy is dripping wet and she let her black bull to fuck her bareback. If you look better in the background you will see lot of trophys and medals so I guess her lover is sportsman or maybe instructor of some kind...

Size 85 mb
duration 05:21
type avi
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Brbk_Std.rar

rar password = nitobe

Shaved and wet white pussy torn apart by huge black dick:

nitobe

Elite
I'm not sure if this wife wears blonde wig or just have her hair dyed in blonde - she's not natural blonde for sure but likes anal more than anything. Black bull drilled her asshole with his huge dick and came in her mouth in the end! This was not classic ass to mouth action since he was wearing a condom but I don't blame her - It's less risky this way!

Size 106 mb
duration 18:46
type avi
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_4rs_Thn_Fcl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Classy milf gets it from ass to mouth:

nitobe

Elite
This one is at least odd. Hubby brought his wife to meet a black stud in motel room and he jumped on her immediately but she looked kinda indifferent. I mean there were some moaning and groaning but she was so submissive and maybe even scared - she almost didn't make any move - just waited black bull to do his part. Sucked his cock in the beginning and then bent over and received his cock from behind. I don't know - watch and draw your own conclusion...

Size 140 mb
duration 20:40
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Jn_Bvr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Leaving his deposit between her butt cheeks:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
White honey enjoys two bareback black dicks. Giving a blowjob to one of them, she got fucked by another. Slow and easy fucking with cumload on her tits in the end...

Size 218 mb
duration 24:34
type avi
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_0lv.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hard black drilling and milky cumload on her tits in the end:

nitobe

Elite
Another white chick gets curvy black bone! Dude has big "tool" but his head is kinda bent down... She didn't mind at all but enjoyed his size...

Size 229 mb
duration 20:09
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Ln4.rar

rar password = nitobe

Deep plowing and leaving a dripping load:

nitobe

Elite
Chicks with glasses are always hot - I like to think that they are cock hungry nerds that needs their "safety valve" released from time to time! This chick is great too although I don't know If she really is a nerd! Kinda short but great vid anyway...

Size 22 mb
duration 01:47
type avi
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Hrny_Nrd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bareback anal pounding - big black stick for tight white hole:

nitobe

Elite
Submissive white wife gets fucked by black bull... Good looking milf just surrendered to her black lover and enjoyed his size and "love skills"...

Size 190 mb
duration 18:19
type avi
resolution 1280x720

NTB_IR_Fckng_Sb_Wf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Mouth fucking and pounding her from behind:

nitobe

Elite
Passionate milf fucked by her black lover while hubby was filming with his phone. Amazing video with great camera angles that can be caught only with new phones. Real life video with real joy - she's simply stunning...

Size 74 mb
duration 09:09
type avi
resolution 848x480

NTB_IR_Blkng_Ht_Mlf.rar

new link:

NTB_IR_Blkng_Ht_Mlf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Great angles caught by hubby's phone while he was watching his honey being black drilled:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
Brunette squirts while being blacked by hung lover. She enjoyed his cock and then in one moment, suddenly, she squirted over him... Too much joy I guess!

Size 134 mb
duration 21:08
type avi
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_K_Sqrts.rar

rar password = nitobe

Rubbing her pussy and squirting over black cock:

nitobe

Elite
Pale blonde and hung black bull - I must say that this combination is very popular, especially if everything goes bareback! Nice one, can't deny that...

Size 184 mb
duration 17:14
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Kjl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Shaved, pink pussy ready for stiff black meat:

nitobe

Elite
Horny and great looking milf having threesome with two friends of her husband who filmed her in action! Awesome, firm body, big tits, shaved pussy and black stockings of course - a hell of a wife if you ask me. And there's great moment when hubby approached to her while his friend was banging her from behind and started to tease her pussy with his hand - another man's cock in her pussy and hubby's hand caressing her!

Size 42 mb
duration 07:13
type avi
resolution 640x416

NTB_Hbs_Frnds_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Just look at this amazing body:

nitobe

Elite
Spades lady likes black cocks and takes every opportunity to get nailed by them and even squirt if possible! Fucked by one black bull and then jumped on his friend and sucked his cock off...

Size 82 mb
duration 12:25
type avi
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Nds_Blck_Cks.rar

rar password = nitobe

Ready and go for it:

nitobe

Elite
Well, this pocket redhead is literally eating out all those big black ones - deepthroating them then gets fucked and finally deepthroating them again and eating up their loads! This one is exactly like that - plenty of bodily fluids, especially saliva...

Size 178 mb
duration 22:43
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Dpthrt_Mstr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Any position is just fine for her:

nitobe

Elite
Sloppy and full of cum - the shortest description of this interracial video! White honey gets some bareback banging, gets her pussy cum filled and had sloppy seconds...

Size 133 mb
duration 14:12
type avi
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Slpy_Wht_Pssy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Shaved pussy was all wet and cum was all over her:

Status
Not open for further replies.