New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-14

nitobe

Elite
This West Coast blonde has always been one of my favorite cuckold white wives and I couldn't compare her to anyone else! That firm, tanned body, big tits, round ass, perfect pussy and black stockings were always a killer combo that you simply can't resist. And she is an insatiable honey - three black bulls were around her and she looked like few more would be much appreciated... Short one, but worth every second of watching it!

size 69 mb
type avi
duration 06:06
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Wst_Cst_Blnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Just look at that perfect pussy - wouldn't you nail your dick inside just like her black lover did:

nitobe

Elite
Wow - another great one! Don't know if there's official competition for "who can shoot cum further" but this black guy would have certainly won such! I mean, curly haired redhead drove him crazy so much that his cumshot was so long that he could easily be announced as "cum shooter of the year"!!! Watch and see for yourself...

size 152 mb
type avi
duration 15:56
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Plsd_By_Blk.rar

rar password = nitobe

Endless cumload shot high in the air hitting half of the room:

nitobe

Elite
Wanted a black baby and her wish was granted but I'm not sure about that pregnancy thing - doubt she got pregnant after this - have seen her fucking with others after this video... Nevertheless, great bareback fucking and pussy-filling with fertile black seed...

size 202 mb
type avi
duration 18:02
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Wnts_Blk_Bby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Inseminated by black bull and showed her cum-filled pussy:

nitobe

Elite
One more with fabulous blonde - she tried another big black cock! That pale white skin, big boobs and shaved pussy looked so perfect and her black lover was so turned on that dumped huge load into her pink pussy...

size 338 mb
type avi
duration 22:09
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Kgny_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

Gaping her blacked pussy and showing black load she received:

nitobe

Elite
Had one with this tattooed redhead few months back. Good looking white honey with nice body but too many tattoos if you ask me... A discrete, small tattoo would be much more appealing than this but I've seen worse.

size 108 mb
type avi
duration 09:35
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Ttd_Rdhd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Ali little bit of squirting and insemination in the end - black jizz just poured out of her bald pussy:

nitobe

Elite
This is an awesome creaming video! White honey got blacked from behind and her stud filled her pussy in with cum in no time but continued fucking her making thick cream... Sleazy, fertile cream was all over his dick and he even took some nice pictures while doing her...

size 36 mb
type avi
duration 03:14
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Crmng_4nd_Imprgntng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Two great creaming pics her black lover took while he was banging her:

nitobe

Elite
"Who is your black daddy?" - "Ooh, you are my black daddy, you are my black daddy!!!" white wife screamed while black dong was tearing her pussy apart! She had full black "treatment", had intense orgasms and got his load all over her fat pussy...

size 217 mb
type avi
duration 19:06
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Blk_Ddy.rar

rar password = nitobe

She has such huge clit which makes her orgasms even more intense and her bull dumped quite a load on her:

nitobe

Elite
We've seen this blonde honey some months ago and this is just an addition! She was a bit shy and hesitant in her first vid but each time after that she's been doing it better and better... She was amazingly wet in this one and let her black lover to unload his balls right on her pussy...

size 262 mb
type avi
duration 23:09
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Blnd_Sqrt_4nd_Ld.rar

rar password = nitobe

It was too slippery, so she had to guide his dick with her hand:

nitobe

Elite
This one goes upon request but on the other hand it's the last one with this gorgeous blonde I have... She's pure "black cock breaker"! They can't last long when she is around...

size 428 mb
type avi
duration 28:18
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Kgny_3.rar

rar password = nitobe

Amazing scene when he pulled his dong out and cum started to pour out:

nitobe

Elite
When I posted a video with this gorgeous white lady being blacked hard I didn't notice that it was just second part of the video. I've found the first part and joined the videos together so this is what actually happened: she was kinda lonely but horny as hell and gladly accepted a call from her black lover. Gave him a blowjob and then rode on his bareback, huge black dick until he came ...

size 238 mb
type avi
duration 21:05
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Gld_Lx.rar

rar password = nitobe

Passionate white wife in action - damn nasty honey:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
Black sausage for lunch break is this lady's favorite choice! Just joking, but hey, she ran to her favorite black lover as soon as her lunch break started just to have a quick fuck instead of lunch! And that is best kind of diet - she's chubby and need to get rid of few extra pounds - being blacked is the best way to exercise...

size 215 mb
type avi
duration 19:01
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Lnch_Brk.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black sausage with juicy dressing - perfect for lunch-break:

nitobe

Elite
Too shy to show your face when fucking with other? Then try it with a mask on just as this honey did! Had fun with fresh black buck in front of webcamera, but was too shy to show her face, but guess she forgot to cover her tattoos... Anyways, she had awesome bareback sex and got filled in. When they finished, she talked to her friends via webcam - plenty of nice things to hear...

size 287 mb
type avi
duration 25:28
resolution 640x416

NTB_IR_Mskd_Blk_Addct.rar

rar password = nitobe

She said "No anal for now" but welcomed black cock into her wet cave:

nitobe

Elite
There was another version of this video posted sometime ago but I prefer this one - it's somehow prettier and looks like picture quality is better than in previous version but it's up to you to judge... Anyway - damn great red corset (too bad no stockings) and horny black stud banging as hard as he could giving her facial in the end...

size 250 mb
type avi
duration 22:15
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Drsd_1n_Rd

rar password = nitobe

Posing for the camera with black cum on her face:

nitobe

Elite
This one hell of interracial threesome!!! This white wife got them by the balls and they fucked the hell out of her... And she had them bareback in both her holes! Won't say a word anymore - gotta watch this pure pearl!

size 480 mb
type avi
duration 31:23
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Jnfr_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Both holes filled with black meat and one of the loads that ended up on her flat belly:

nitobe

Elite
Big, chubby white wife got banged by her black lover... It didn't look like in the beginning but when black cock was finally in you could see how big her pussy was - she needed a cock at least twice sized than this one! She had great time and that's obvious but to be honest - I've nevers seen such "mountain" with a "big cave" between one woman's legs...

size 144 mb
type avi
duration 12:43
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Chby_Insmntni.rar

rar password = nitobe

Yup, this guy looks small comparing to her and her pussy was really big:

nitobe

Elite
Two black cocks are always better than one and this skinny white honey knows that - she invited two black bulls for an impregnation party in her bed. And that's what she got - sleazy, thick loads in her pink hole!

size 172 mb
type avi
duration 15:10
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Hvng_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Stretching white pussy to the limits and showing load for the camera:

nitobe

Elite
I was literally drooling when watching this video - those stockings and garters are so damn sexy and irresistible! That red and white combination is killer one and she definitely looked appealing wearing it. Hubby was there to film while his beloved honey had fun with black lover in their bedroom...

size 196 mb
type avi
duration 17:21
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Wht_Stckngs.rar

rar password = nitobe

So lovely and so sexy - this one is definitely a keeper:

nitobe

Elite
I left this "question" unanswered last time I shared this one - the video was incomplete and I posted only first half without knowing that there's actually more... I've found second part of the video with impregnating her so here it is - a full version of the video! No need to say how sexy and horny she is with that skirt and stockings. Bull after bull had her and left their loads one after another...

size 392 mb
type avi
duration 34:53
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Bll_4ftr_Bll_Fll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black cum slowly dripping out of her carefully trimmed pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Classy brunette gets blacked and impregnated... Huge black cock was just about the right size for her and she enjoyed every single moment of his hard drill...

size 523 mb
type avi
duration 34:16
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Jnfr_Nn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Preparing for joy ride and great close-up of her cum filled pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Here's a great one: curly redhead in fishnets bent over and ass fucked by black lover. Gave him a good, deepthroat blowjob first and then simply bended over and offered her asshole for action and got it filled with black cum...

size 149 mb
type avi
duration 15:40
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Drlng_4rs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black stick pounding her asshole and leaving a deposit inside: