New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-14

nitobe

Elite
Horny blonde mommy did it again - had another pleasure meeting with her black bull and got fucked hard. Then she knelt and received his hot load into her mouth...

size 234 mb
type avi
duration 20:54
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Cgr_Unlshd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bareback black cock inside mature wife's pussy and plastering her face and mouth with cum

nitobe

Elite
Found another part of a interracial gangbang with my favorite West Coast blonde! Part two started right on the same spot where previous part ended - when black bull started drilling her leaving his load inside and making a creampie...

size 139 mb
type avi
duration 12:18
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Wst_Cst_Blnd_Crm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cum was dripping out while his cock was still inside her:

nitobe

Elite
Hubby and black bull in action together fucking the hell out of white milf! So the question is "Who's the bull" actually? They both were well "equipped" and took turns on her. No matter the answer she got all the pleasure...

size 224 mb
type avi
duration 20:01
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Slpy_Scnds_Aftr_BBC.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black cock, white cock - she liked them both:

nitobe

Elite
There's lot of fun in her bedroom all the time. Another guy came to visit and ended up with her in bed! Not that hung like her black lovers but she squeezes his lizard too...

size 402 mb
type avi
duration 26:17
resolution 720x400

NTB_Jn_Fn_Tm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nice foreplay and then the real thing:

nitobe

Elite
Three hung black studs for horny blonde! They "delivered" three huge cumloads on her flat belly but in the end she seemed like she could do three more with no problem...

size 292 mb
type avi
duration 19:05
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Shwn_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Having sloppy second and squeezing last drops of cum out of big black cock:

nitobe

Elite
They watched each other first and masturbated - she was using that extremely huge vibrator and her black stud was watching her and jerking his big cock slowly! After that he used his tongue to lick her bald lolly-pop, then got a blowjob and finally nailed his bareback stick inside her bald pussy...

size 141 mb
type avi
duration 16:01
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Mlfs_Bbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

A bit of mouth fuck and wiping cumload from her belly with a towel:

nitobe

Elite
Re-Up Request:

I haven't seen video this good such this one in pretty while! This is true discovery, but too bad there's only this to be found for now! A friend pointed this couple out to me, so I joined their three vids into one! She's simply amazing and so insatiable - she fucks like mad with her black lover and can't get enough! Her boyfriend films her and in the last part he approached and unloaded tons of cum on her face while she got fucked bareback from behind by her black friend! Simply amazing - can't wait to find more!

size: 71 mb
duration: 02:45
type: avi
resolution: 720x480

NTB_IR_Lsty_Chk_4nd_Bbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Flooding her face with cum while she was receiving black cock from behind:

nitobe

Elite
Judging by the sounds in the background looks like this happened during a house party. Don't have a back-story for this one so I can only guess but it seems that after few drinks lonely wife took black friend into back room and got nailed. Seems also that hubby filmed this one but can't be 100% sure. Anyways, she got good blacking session and got creamed also! Can only guess what happened the morning after...

size: 85 mb
duration: 08:55
resolution: 640x416

NTB_IR_Prty_Crmng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Beautiful creaming scenes - white pussy in need for black cock:

nitobe

Elite
Re-Up request 2:

Insatiable white wife having a long sex party with twto horny and hung black studs... They fucked her over and over again and, my god, she had to take a break from time to time, but obviously she had the time of her life... Enjoy!!!

size: 428 mb
resolution: 720x416
duration: 66:34

NTB_IR_Wth_Tw_Bc_In_Htl_Rm.rar

rar password = nitobe

She showed her swallen pink pussy to the camera after deep BBC drill:

nitobe

Elite
Spades queen receives black man's seen - the thing that she likes the most! She was mesmerized by big black cock and totally surrendered to him getting fucked hard and inseminated... I loved her moaning and groaning while big piece of black meat was drilling her pussy through...

size: 243 mb
duration: 22:03
resolution: 720x480

NTB_IR_Blk_Mn_Sd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cum from her black filled bald pussy tasted so sweet:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white wife's long and nice fucking session with huge black guy... He fucked her several times and once even had problems when he needed to put a condom on this cock! This time it was all bareback so his dick stood straight all the time...

size: 787 mb
duration: 55:31
resolution: 720x400

NTB_IR_Nc_4nd_Lng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Wet pussy play and mouth full of black cum - she even kissed him after that:

nitobe

Elite
Re-Up request 3:

Didn't know that this one was on my HD also - another brunette hotwife video with hung black guy... Looks like the continuation of the previous video or maybe another session since the guy cummed pretty early in the first one...

size: 81 mb
resolution: 640x480
duration: 06:33

NTB_IR_BB_Lst_Wf_Chts.rar

rar password = nitobe

I loved this scene in the begining when they watched each other and masterbates and also nice doggy closeup:

nitobe

Elite
No time to waste here - horny brunette just grabbed big black cock and started the game immediately! Couldn't hold on herself much or having long foreplay with such dong near her and her masked black lover paid her off with huge payload in her pussy...

size: 313 mb
resolution: 720x400
duration: 20:30

NTB_IR_Chr_Blck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Drilled her hard and came right inside and then she showed her pussy pie to the camera:

nitobe

Elite
Pure example of white nerd: glasses, a bit chubby and damn horny - she needed to get laid badly so her regular black friend was more than welcome! She sucked him off, then he nailed her pussy and when "ass attack" happened it was a bit painful, but she liked it... Damn nerds - they do it rarely, but when they are up to a stiff black cock - they are unstoppable...

size 88 mb
type avi
duration 08:08
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Nrds_Blk_Psn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounding pussy was nice and easy but when he nailed her ass... well that was painful part:

nitobe

Elite
Re-up request:

This is the last video with fresh cuckold couple - actually, this is extended version of a gangbang with hubby and two black friends!!! She continued to enjoy their big cocks and got some nice cumshots in her ass... Looked a bit tired in the end but I totally understand her! She became our heroine and I am also looking forward to seeing more with here - untill that happen, enjoy what's already posted once again!

size 549 mb
type avi
duration 31:18
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Frsh_Ckld_Cpl_GB_4.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black lover wiping his cum from her ass with towell and ending blowjob while being licked from behind:

nitobe

Elite
Not much to say here - just watch and enjoy! White honey gets some hard pounding by her black lover - mostly missionary position fucking! she likes being submissive...

size 142 mb
type avi
duration 16:52
resolution 720x400

NTB_Lv_Bg_Blk_Ck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cumload all over her perfect ass - wish she was bent over and fucked doggy style - she deserved it:

nitobe

Elite
Great bathroom interracial fun for spades cuckold lady... They didn't even make it to the bed - just started in bathroom! And not only that - actually two black bulls fucked her. After first one finished with her, another one came in and continued fucking her from behind...

size 229 mb
type avi
duration 20:26
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Bndng_Hr_0vr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Eventually, they ended up in bed and took just this photo there - they were too busy having threesome:

nitobe

Elite
I love white milf's with such tight and almost perfect pussies! I mean look at her - her pussy looks like almost "unused" or used rarely at least! She's a bit chubby in deed but that pussy drove me nuts! I can only imagine how it was for this black bull when his cock started "going in" for "exploring" her tight "cave"! She got impregnated in the end but it was hard for cum to drip out - that tight she was...

size 157 mb
type avi
duration 13:50
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Mlfs_Prfct_Pssy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Looks like nobody fucked her in years - tight, smooth and perfectly waxed:

nitobe

Elite
Re-up request:

Handsome blonde first time with black lover in front of camera... There's a story that she filmed this one for showing off in front of husband, but not sure if that is a true background... Another story says this was filmed as a revenge for her husband's adventure with another wife... Anyway, she liked being filmed, obviously...

size 140 mb
duration 24:52
type avi
resolution 640x432

NTB_IR_Nc_Blnd_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black cock size was beyond her wildest expectations

nitobe

Elite
There's really something damn sexy when a woman wears one of those plaid skirts! Maybe she just reminds to a cheerleader or something but definitely makes your imagination running wild... Same with this one - damn "talented" black bull and pretty white honey in plaid skirt... The rest is in this video...

size 313 mb
duration 20:28
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Vlt_Bl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Up and down until cum flood started to pour out:

This thread continues HERE

;)

Last edited by a moderator: