New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-15

nitobe

Elite
This one was fun to watch - at least for changing "scenery" There's not much vids filmed in bathroom so this one drew my intention immediately. They washed themselves thoroughly and then jumped on each other - couldn't wait to go to bed. Just did it right there and right then...

size 169 mb
type avi
duration 17:51
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Bthrm_Spds.rar

rar password = nitobe

Looks like she lost quite few pounds - she looks pretty thin here:

nitobe

Elite
Slender white wife rides on black cock and then gets black bone between her legs and finally from behind with a huge cumload in her tight pussy! Great threesome she had - loved this one and reminded me to a song "Ride on!

size 175 mb
type avi
duration 15:59
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Rd_0n.rar

rar password = nitobe

Squeezing her pussy lips to show dripping cumload:

nitobe

Elite
Haven't had a blonde honey in black stockings quite in a while. Garters and stockings looks amazingly sexy on her. Add to that horny black stud ready to please and you will have a hell of a video...

size 489 mb
type avi
duration 31:58
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Jl_Rg.rar

rar password = nitobe

She didn't wont to get impregnated but to taste his seed:

nitobe

Elite
Busty white wife blacked hard by her hung bull. Big, round butts and big tits with huge nipples - she's just born to be black fucked! And her bull did just that - fucked the hell out of her! Too bad we don't see her face - I like to think that she another horny brunette...

size 131 mb
type avi
duration 11:36
resolution 640x416

NTB_IR_Bsty_Wf_Nld.rar

rar password = nitobe

These two were my favorites in this video:

nitobe

Elite
Curly redhead in action again - deepthroated big black cock first and then he put his condom on and bent her over and fucked her in her pussy first - an easy intro before he nailed it in her asshole...

size 153 mb
type avi
duration 16:03
resolution 720:400

NTB_IR_Rdhds_4rs_Bstd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pussy first to get some lubing and then asshole was an easy target:

nitobe

Elite
New hubby's friend was in town so hot brunette cuckold wife wanted to get fucked by him! Her new lover was obviously too horny or foreplay was too long - he came pretty soon after started fucking her but she didn't mind - she wil give him a new chance... But on the other hand, the scene in the beginning when foreplay started with his hand in her panties and her hand in her trousers was simply great to watch! Priceless!

size 267 mb
type avi
duration 17:27

NTB_Jn_Nw_Gy.rar

rar password = nitobe

First blowjob to new friend and his cumload on her belly:

nitobe

Elite
This video is simply stunning. She gorgeous cuckold brunette that hardly waited for her third encounter with this black bull! She loves his big cock and used both hands when holding while giving him a blowjob. Her pussy was dripping wet even before they started and when he finally nailed her you could hear only her "ah's" and "oh's" - she couldn't even speak and honestly didn't need to! She was obviously on the seventh heaven...

size 443 mb
type avi
duration 28:58

NTB_IR_Jn_Bck_Fr_Mr.rar

rar password = nitobe

His load was deep inside her womb but she stretched her pussy to show it anyway:

nitobe

Elite
Busty blonde with great, round ass gets blacked and impregnated. I prefer brunettes rather than blondes but wouldn't mind this honey to jump into my bed...

size 344 mb
type avi
duration 22:33
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_My.rar

rar password = nitobe

She probably needed a fan to cool her pussy off after being fucked by this dong:

nitobe

Elite
Chubby cuckold wife having sex with black stud in a hotel room! She let her bull to fuck her bareback and to cum inside her. Then she gaped her pussy lips to show her hubby a cumpie...

size 106 mb
type avi
duration 09:23
resolution 720:480

NTB_Chby_Gts_Bbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

"Did you like it honey? My tight, pink pussy is full of cum!"

nitobe

Elite
Busty white mare wanted only one thing - big black cock and finally found suitable stallion who would fuck the hell out of her. And she was damn so loud like no one fucked her in a while! Turn the volume up and enjoy...

size 161 mb
type avi
duration 14:13
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Fck_And_Lck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sometimes dominant sometimes submissive-depends on occasion:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
Big black dildo and then big black cock - they were both about the same size and shape so this vid will make you wonder what exactly is inside her pussy: a dildo or black dick. Also, she couldn't resist but squirted again while her bull was fucking her on hotel table. Well, she's black cock addict and squirting is her "trademark"

size 249 mb
type avi
duration 22:00
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Blk_Dld_And_Bbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

No dildo can replace good, stiff piece of black meat:

nitobe

Elite
And she had to do it one more time - fourth time in a row with her favorite black bull! Fully equipped, she had great black stockings and corset and anklet and wedding ring of course. After long foreplay that included passionate kissing and caressing she finally had him deep inside her pussy. He drilled her hard and deep and left his load inside...

size 364 mb
type avi
duration 23:45
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Jn_Hrny_Hswf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Like you are pulling the cork out of the bottle and "champagne" starts to spill over:

nitobe

Elite
Great looking blonde drove her black bull nuts from very first moment when she started sucking off his cock... It wasn't long before he was ramming his big cock into her with ease. Then shooting gallons of his cum into her bald pussy.

size 387 mb
type avi
duration 25:19
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Msy_Wds_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

He came so much that it floods out of her well used pussy and runs down her legs:

nitobe

Elite
New "mating" session in the basement! She couldn't simply refuse the offer: a stiff cock for fun and for hubby to film! Well, you know, it was February and she couldn't resist her urge to mate with someone ;)

size 185 mb
type avi
duration 12:07
resolution 720x400

NTB_Jn_Mtng_Fn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Not really a big one, but was good enough to do the trick:

nitobe

Elite
Busty milf cuckolded on her husband with hung black bull! They took a bath first and then her hubby oiled her well all over her body and then hard pounding started... In the end she got all his cum into her mouth!

size 154 mb
type avi
duration 16:53
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Bsty_Wf_Gts_Ld.rar

rar password = nitobe

Taking black cumload and eating it all up:

nitobe

Elite
Double black joy for good looking redhead wife. Couldn't decide which one to take first so gave blew them both at the same time. Then got pounded from behind while sucking other black cock and when her bull filled her pussy with cum she continued with blowjob and jerking off until her hand was all slimy, jizzy and sticky...

size 164 mb
type avi
duration 14:32
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Dbl_Blk.rar

rar password = nitobe

So fuckable and ready to get nailed from behind:

nitobe

Elite
Just blue dress and white stockings under... Enough clothes for horny redhead who met her new black stud and wanted to get banged. Great video indeed...

size 168 mb
type avi
duration 11:01
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Bl_Drss.rar

rar password = nitobe

She has been drilled bareback and her bald pussy was filled with cum:

nitobe

Elite
Time for first timers for a change ;) Blonde chick tries big black cock for the first time! Really? Not sure, but backstory says so! Anyway, she got bonked hard and got one of the hugest loads I've ever seen! Enjoy!

size 437 mb
type avi
duration 28:33
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Bbc_Frst_Tmr_1.rar

rar password = nitobe

When black bull pulled his dong out huge load came pouring out - this is what you call a "pile of cum":

nitobe

Elite
Spades lady has constant urge to fill her insatiable hole with something big and uses beer bottle until her black lover nailed his huge dick inside. It wasn't the size of a bottle, but fit her hole perfectly...

size 270 mb
type avi
duration 23:51
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Btl_Fn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Playing with beer bottle while expecting a real thing inside her "black hole":

nitobe

Elite
I've found this one few days ago with a description that it was "white girlfriend's first black cock"! Video is amazing indeed - a real life situation. After watching it several times I am more and more convinced that this was actually a wife and that all of this happened in their bedroom. Hubby obviously had a dream of watching and filming her doing black cock and she probably wanted to do the same... But... (and there's always "but") after black stud fucked her hard and came inside her pussy looks like the dream vanished! No words, no smile.... nothing... just her face saying "Omg, what I've done!" Just look at her and you will also see the guilt on her face! She did enjoy this, but after she came and comprehended what actually happened - she didn't feel that well for sure...

size 50 mb
type avi
duration 05:03
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Gfs_Frst_Bbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Look at her face - saying more than thousand words - guilty and kinda angry:

Last edited by a moderator: