New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-15

nitobe

Elite
Amazing milf doing it again but this time no vibrators and dildos like she used to do! Black lover licked her pussy for starters and then she sucked him off a bit while he was still touching her pussy with his fingers... And then... Then all hell broke loose - you have to hear her moaning and groaning while she was getting nailed bareback by her black bull! And hubby's occasional comments were simply priceless together with expression on her face when she reached orgasm in the end... It was just big WOW! Gotta watch this one!

size 254 mb
type avi
duration 22:26
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_W0w_Dbb.rar

rar password = nitobe

They came almost simultaneously and she was all knocked off:

nitobe

Elite
At first I thought this is a continuation of a ganbang that H. had with her friend and her husband but this turned out to be totally different thing. She got blacked buy her hubby also took part and had sloppy seconds together with her friend's husband who was there too and also had a piece of her pussy... Sit back, watch and relax!

size 512 mb
type avi
duration 33:27
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Hl_Gb_Wth_Hby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby cums in her mouth while black bull fucks her from behind:

nitobe

Elite
Not much fan of blondes but this honey is certainly according to my taste! Oh, she likes hung black guys, but what the hell, it was at least fun watching her being done by that black python...

size 437 mb
type avi
duration 28:47
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_KrNx.rar

rar password = nitobe

I love these scenes when black cock is being pulled out and cum starts to pour out:

nitobe

Elite
A little bit too late for X-mas since Easter is almost here but it's never too late for excellent cuckold interracial video! This was hubby's X-mas present for his wife: hung black bull!!! Did she like it? You bet she did! She had that nice Santa outfit and let her bull drill her hard, cum inside and make thick cream while hubby was filming...

size 54 mb
type avi
duration 04:09
resolution 640x416

NTB_IR_Xms_Crmng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black cock recipe: big load for thick whipped cream between her legs:

nitobe

Elite
"Leave that book sonny and do something useful - take your dick out of your pants and fuck horny white momma!!!" I loved her enthusiasm and the way she jumped on this hung bull - damn hot white wife - ready to do anything to get her pussy filled...

size 163 mb
type avi
duration 14:25
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Cm_2_Mmy_Bys.rar

rar password = nitobe

Definitely better than reading:

nitobe

Elite
It was early Autumn when an old friend came by. She was already bored that afternoon so didn't waste much time on talking - took the clothes off and grabbed his dick and hubby grabbed the camera... Occassionally, she was glimpsing to her beloved like she was saying: "Ha, what do you say about this?" Excellent one - I love her smooth skin, bald pussy and puffy nipples - she's gorgeous!

size 363 mb
type avi
duration 23:44
resolution 720x400

NTB_Jn_Fll_Fckng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Teasing her pussy with his dick first and after he filled her in, with his fingers:

nitobe

Elite
It was really long ago when I've been asked to re-up this video - I think it was just after I started with RG some year and a half ago. I've been searching and searching but it was like this vid disappeared from archive disks... Few days ago, after searching for something else, I stumbled upon it... So whoever was so persistent back in September/October 2012 for this vid to be re-upped - here it is.... Finally! Blonde chick Victoria gets hard fucked by horny black guy in a hotel room...

size: 563 mb
type: wmv
resolution: 640x480
duration: 52:38

NTB_IR_Vctr_Gts_Bbc.rar

Hot blowjob and nice camera angle of BBC pumping her white pussy:

nitobe

Elite
What a class re-union!!! White wife gathered all her black friends from high-school and then got passed from one to another, giving them all they wanted all these years - her tight, pink pussy! Sloppy seconds, creaming, tons of cumload - hubby was happy to see his honey bringing good memories back...

size: 456 mb
type: avi
resolution: 720x400
duration: 29:48

NTB_IR_Hly_Cls_Rnn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Damn good creaming scenes - black dongs coming in and out:

nitobe

Elite
Wow, what a ganbang with redhead, brunette and bunch of horny black studs! Cumloads everywhere and fucking in every position imaginable... Gotta love this one!

size: 256 mb
duration: 16:47

NTB_IR_Blk_Blls_Rgy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Just two of many jizz loads - they even shared the last piece in the end:

nitobe

Elite
I finally managed to sort videos with El1s3 together. I posted some earlier, joined some of them wrongly, but I will post three with her in a row... Every video is part for itself although she's dressed the same in all of them... That lingerie with plaid motives is god damn sexy and her round butts are just amazing - drove black bulls nuts...

size: 219 mb
duration: 19:29

NTB_IR_Els_Mr_1.rar

rar password = nitobe

She's pretty big girl but looks so damn sexy and appealing:

nitobe

Elite
They cum in three says the title of this one which seems to be continuation of the first video! She's dressed the same and looks amazingly sexy - that busty body, big butts, carefully trimmed pussy simply crave for big black cocks... And she got them - all in row!

size: 172 mb
duration: 15:23

NTB_IR_Els_Mr_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

Third cumload in a row - her pussy was all stuffed up:

nitobe

Elite
3l1s3 is ready for more... after short break they continued doing her... Three horny black bulls with huge dongs between their legs banged her over and over...

size: 212 mb
duration: 18:46

NTB_IR_Els_Mr_3.rar

rar password = nitobe

Wherever she turn there was big black cock waiting for her:

nitobe

Elite
Pretty old video but the quality is outstanding... Blonde got some hard black pounding and got creampie! Huge, stiff, black dong stretched her pussy to the limits...

size: 363 mb
duration: 23:43

NTB_IR_Brtny_Mrk.rar

rar password = nitobe

This contrast is amazing - black and white meat after getting the job done:

nitobe

Elite
Two hung black studs and horny, great looking blonde having great threesome in a hotel room... Quick chat and then straight to the point... Two are always better than one, no matter the color and size...

size: 193 mb
duration: 12:44

NTB_IR_Brtny_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

One load in her mouth (she couldn't swallow!) and the other straight inside her pink cunt:

nitobe

Elite
Dp black gangbang for two white wives! Redhead is damn hot - busty, with curly, long hair, big tits and bald pussy and her shorthaired girlfriend is quite appealing too - they make such horny duo and their black lovers were ready to please... At some points you didn't know who's fucking who...

size: 279 mb
resolution: 640x416
duration: 18:16

NTB_IR_Dp_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

White pussies gets stuffed by their black lovers:

nitobe

Elite
Gosh, I love when there's real passion in this videos and this one is just about it! Florida wife gone black many times and her hubby was filming her but this is one of those special vids that depicted something that can rarely be seen - she knew that she will be filmed while cuckolding but she didn't pay attention to the camera - she surrendered herself to her favorite black lover and just let go everything... Just her and her black lover... Priceless!

size: 611 mb
resolution: 720x480
duration: 40:00

NTB_IR_Blkng_Flrd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Freckles has perfect pussy - who wouldn't do her:

nitobe

Elite
I mistakenly named this "Double Decking" - it should have been named "Triple Decking" since three guys delivered loads in less than 10 minutes to this horny blonde wife... First guys cleaned all his mess after cumming on her ass, second guy said: "Don't worry, I'll be quick!!!" and third guy fucked her just for a short time and then took his condom off and let her suck his big black dick dry filling her mouth with cum...

size: 109 mb
resolution: 640x416
duration: 07:08

NTB_IR_Dbl_Dckng.rar

rar password = nitobe

She wanted to see herself being drilled by bbc but quickly her mouth was loaded with black cum:

nitobe

Elite
Many familiar faces and pussies here! White wives just wanted to have fun so gathered one day with their hubbies and started with girl-girl play with lot fingering, pussy licking and everything that girls can do to each other... Then their hubbies joined the fun and black bulls had "the last word"... They finished them off and filled their gaping pussies with cum...

size: 533 mb
duration: 45:19

NTB_IR_Chrms_0rgy.rar

rar password = nitobe

So ready for black bull and getting pounded by one of them:

nitobe

Elite
This is "missing piece" of the video posted yesterday! Not long one but amazingly hot with great cumload scene in the end - it was literally pouring out of her pussy...

size: 98 mb
duration: 06:33

NTB_IR_Brtny_Bns.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sucking big black stick and showing her cum-loaded pussy for the camera:

nitobe

Elite
Oldie-goldie one! Really great vid with short haired cuckold wife and her hung black lover. Hubby filmed her while she was enjoying black cock - long blowjob, then some pussy licking and finally plugging her wet hole with his big black cork. It somehow ends abruptly but she is so hot and horny that it was real pleasure watching this one...

size: 280 mb
duration: 28:01

NTB_IR_Blnd_Mlfs_Blkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Legs wide spread and ready for black adventure: