New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-16

nitobe

Elite
Oh my, this is what you call "big black dick"! I mean this guy is so huge that it is almost unbelievable - not sure how many inches this black sausage has but white honey needed both hands to handle it!

size: 229 mb
duration: 19:28
type: avi
resolution: 720x400

NTB_IR_Brkdz_Bg.rar

rar password = nitobe

Plenty of jizz between her legs:

nitobe

Elite
This curly redhead wife is so sensual and passionate - she's doing this for real and you can actually feel how much she enjoys fucking with other men, especially with hung black stud! She had a massage session first and then just wanted to get fucked in her ass! It was already oiled up and ready but the dick was kinda too big so it was pretty tight! After some time her lover changed the "hole" so everything was perfect...

size: 494 mb
duration: 49:24
resolution: 720x480

NTB_IR_Crly_Ckld.rar

rar password = nitobe

It was pretty tight when fucking in her ass but drilling her pussy was real deal:

nitobe

Elite
Husband shares his wife with one of her colleagues! There's two videos joined into one: the first is filmed in their bedroom and the other was outdoor by the lake shore! It's obvious that she likes her colleague's cock more than hubby's but they both got a piece of her... Amazing wife!

size: 72 mb
duration: 07:34

NTB_IR_Shrng_Wf_Wth_Frnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Eating hubby's cum up and giving a blowjob to a friend outdoor:

nitobe

Elite
Cute white wife with nice busty body and perfect, round bottom gets pounded by hung black stud! Those black boots on her legs made her appearance even sexier and drove her black lover nuts! When bent over with her backdoor opened for her black lover she looked so appealing and so sexy that everyone would love to nail his cock inside! Damn good one - highly recommended!

size: 201 mb
duration: 17:03

NTB_IR_Pndng_Rnd_Bttm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Irresistible round ass for black bull to cum over it:

nitobe

Elite
I love big boobs! I can freely say that they are among my fetishes - I simply adore them! I don't like them extremely huge, but big natural ones with big nipples and kinda flossy! These boobs are not that big - they are just medium ones but they are simply perfect! Perfect shape and most of all, perfect nipples! I would love to enjoy them just for a while - just to touch them if nothing else... I guess that this black bull feel the same - he was so horny, fucked her like no one else before, but kept touching her perfect tits... Amazing vid - enjoy watching!

size: 249 mb
duration: 21:08

NTB_IR_Prfct_Bbs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Aren't they just perfect? I didn't expect him cum on any other place but on her perfect boobies:

nitobe

Elite
Short but sweet threesome with two hung black lovers and cute, horny white chick! She's damn hot and would love this one lasted longer...

size: 138 mb
duration: 11:46

NTB_IR_Dnl_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Just what they've done with her pussy - it's a "sinkhole" now:

nitobe

Elite
Exquisite interracial gangbang with appealing white chick and bunch of horny bulls... Bareback fucking with plenty of cumloads straight into her pussy - one after another!

size: 171 mb
duration: 15:10

NTB_IR_Gb_Wth_Blls.rar

rar password = nitobe

There's whole "dialogue" here - "Don't leave me, stay inside for a while, or I will cry!"

nitobe

Elite
She wanted black cock and wanted it so bad! She was lying naked on the bed with her favorite black bull and grabbed his stiff big black dick burning of desire to feel him inside her getting a facial in the end! Pure classic fuck with plenty of nice close-ups...

size: 281 mb
duration: 24:01

NTB_IR_Gmm_Bbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

What an indulgence - black cock and then black cum:

nitobe

Elite
The big question here is what happened with condom? White wife having her first big black cock in front of husband and all started bareback but in the end you can clearly see that her black lover had condom on and came inside it while she was on top of him. Before that, there was no condom and I expected good creampie or cumming on her pussy or something like that. He's really hung stud and I suppose that condom simply fell off while he was drilling her tight pussy so when noticed he had to put it on again. Again, loved to see real life wife going black for the first time! Her cucky hubby must have enjoyed all this

size: 367 mb
duration: 31:10

NTB_IR_Jns_Frst.rar

rar password = nitobe

I like to think that she wanted to feel black cock without protection but changed her mind:

nitobe

Elite
Great surprise from my good friend once again! I couldn't believe it like last time: my cuckold idol Ging3r getting black cock once again! And she's fucking amazing again - black stockings with red lace looked amazingly sexy on her - to be honest, whatever she wears it's amazingly sexy for me. This was a true black roller-coaster for her, going up and down all the time until reached strong orgasm. Phew, this was intense!!!

size: 246 mb
duration: 16:04

NTB_IR_Gngr_Rcks_Hrd_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

This is one hell of a black roller-coaster: up and down all the time:

nitobe

Elite
Not sure why this hung black stud is always wearing a mask but women simply loves his huge dick. There are at least 10 inches of pleasure and no white wife would say no to that, and why would she! Same here: Sh4wn33 jus said that she is from Vegas and then jumped on her new stud, took him inside and got her swallen pussy pounded and impregnated...

size: 434 mb
duration: 28:21

NTB_IR_Shwn_3.rar

rar password = nitobe

He left huge load inside her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Spades lady found new black bull to satisfy her. Dressed sexy as always she didn't waste a minute on chit-chats but surrendered to him from very first moment. Swallowed his cock, had his cock in every possible way until reached strong orgasm!

size: 241 mb
duration: 20:29

NTB_IR_Bll_Strks.rar

rar password = nitobe

Welcoming her new friend into her wet "house":

nitobe

Elite
Two horny, good looking white milfs got together, had some lesbian fun first and then shared big black cock. Poor black bull - they gave him such hard time - it was not that easy to satisfy two cock hungry housewives who always crave for more!

size: 338 mb
duration: 28:40

NTB_IR_Alsn_Mdsn.rar

rar password = nitobe

One cumload for two housewives - she offered her "juice" for her fiend to clean-up:

nitobe

Elite
Phew... this is going to be long series so let's start. Blonde cuckold queen had an awesome cuckold session with fresh black buck - new piece of meat that she simply had to try! But her hubby was there too and he wanted his piece also... so she enjoyed both cocks and that was the best way - I love sharing wife and taking part into something like that... Just imagine that dripping wet pussy of your spouse that has been used by other just moments ago and she is offering it to you! Fantastic video, but there's more to come later...

size: 188 mb
duration: 15:56

NTB_IR_Hly_Pnk.rar

rar password = nitobe

Which one should I take first? Black one, or white one?

nitobe

Elite
So, she continued but this time her ass was on the grass! Hubby was first to finish off while fucking her doggy style while she was sucking off black bulls cock... Then black bulls took her over and nailed her asshole one after another - it was oiled well and wide opened for bareback fucking...

size: 131 mb
duration: 15:59

NTB_IR_Hly_Pnk_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pink asshole lubricated with oil and all pink inside but there was lot more ahead of her:

nitobe

Elite
Blonde gets her first black creampie! Tiny, small titted blonde honey gets blacked in front of camera wishing only one thing - to get filled to the top with warm, thick black load!

size: 263 mb
duration: 22:24

NTB_IR_Sf_Crtr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Deep black penetration and creampie she was longing for:

nitobe

Elite
Hard black banging continued until they all came and literally destroyed her asshole! But her pussy wasn't forgotten also - such perfect, pink, wet hole had to receive some inches and juicy loads too! Anyway, her pink garters and fishnets looked incredibly sexy and she proved once more that she's totally insatiable - can't get tired of banging whole night long...

duration: 15:58

NTB_IR_Hly_Pnk_3.rar

rar password = nitobe

Just look at her pussy and asshole - itching and irritated of all those black cock pounding:

nitobe

Elite
Heh... this one had one of those awkward "wow" moments! When her hairy bush flashed in front of my eyes before black buck nailed his cock inside, my first thought was "Like a dense head of Iceberg lettuce!!!" Yes - her pussy hairs are so bid and dense that her pussy is like a lettuce - her bull had to gap it wide with his hand so her bull could find his way in! She's actually damn pretty woman, especially for those who like them chubby and plumpy...

size: 173 mb
duration: 14:48

NTB_IR_Hry_Pssy_Chby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pure rainforest for black stud - had to find a way in first!

nitobe

Elite
Time for some intense squirting! Mature white brunette squirted several times during her fucking session with hung black stud...

size: 301 mb
duration: 26:37

NTB_IR_Krl_Hmltd.rar

rar password = nitobe

She could receive double size than this with no problem:

nitobe

Elite
Interracial cuckold foursome in front of their husbands has just started and two girlfriends picked up their mates and grabbed their cocks... They were non stop keeping an eye on one another probably guessing which cock is bigger and did the other cock was maybe bigger! Guess that's why they changed partners in the end of the video...

duration: 15:57

NTB_IR_Hly_4mbr_Frsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

She can do miracles with her mouth - cocks got hard immediately: