New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-16

nitobe

Elite
I thought that this cutie is semi-Asian but looks like it's not the case! On the other hand she doesn't look as completely Caucasian too, but I forgot about that when she started doing black cock or if you like it more: when she started being done by black cock! Soft skin, great tits, perfect nipples and most of all - tight, pink, wet, shaved pussy... Amazing!!!

size: 259 mb
duration: 25:56
type: avi
resolution: 720x400

NTB_IR_Brnt_Blkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Yup, it's true - she swallowed every drop of her black cumload

nitobe

Elite
Two cuckold white hotties gave hard time to their black lovers... Husbands was there to film and take some photos but didn't take part in this - they left their honeys to enjoy on their own! And they did!!!

size: 188 mb
duration: 16:00

NTB_IR_Hly_4mbr_Frsm_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

Eating each others cumpies in the end was maybe the greatest part:

nitobe

Elite
Quick black session for sexy blonde chick! She felt the urge for black cock, just bent over and offered her sweet ass and tight wet pussy to her regular black bull whose cock was already hard. He nailed her hard bareback and left his cumload on her ass!

size: 46 mb
duration: 07:02

NTB_IR_Rc_Lc.rar

rar password = nitobe

She deserved this "desert":

nitobe

Elite
One more time Chr1st13 showed that she is real Queen of spades. No doubt, she loves big black cocks and she fucks like mad. Black bull had no mercy for her pussy and fucked her as hard as he could. The only thing that was left after black drilling was big wet hole between her legs...

size: 243 mb
duration: 20:38

NTB_IR_Blk_Lv.rar

rar password = nitobe

No matter the size and length, her pussy knows what to do:

nitobe

Elite
This is kind of unusual interracial video - black lover was so gentle and tender with his newly met white girlfriend. It for her first time with such hung black guy so he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable at any moment. He fucked her slow and easy letting her feel his size without pain...

size: 200 mb
duration: 16:59

NTB_IR_Bbc_4dct.rar

rar password = nitobe

There was real chemistry - she loved doing big black cock:

nitobe

Elite
Great looking cuckold blonde milf 4mb3r gets her ass annihilated by bareback black cock! It started fine in the beginning when two black buck was pleasing her but when her favorite black lover took his cock out of her pussy and nailed it straight into her ass it started to be painful! He banged her asshole hard and unloaded his balls on her flat belly...

size: 372 mb
duration: 31:35

NTB_IR_4mbr_Lv.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her pussy was piece of cake, but asshole was tough nut to crack:

nitobe

Elite
Double penetration black gangbang for two horny cuckold milfs. Dressed in nice lingerie they got banged in every imaginable way. It was great to see them receiving both black and white cocks in their asses and pussies at the same time and bareback...

size: 406 mb
duration: 34:26

NTB_IR_Dbl_Dp_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Drilling both holes at the same time:

nitobe

Elite
I had to cut this part off and post it separately. After watching this vid over and over again I realized that this is one of the best double penetration cuckold scenes ever filmed - at least from my point of view! Cuckold white wife in fine black stockings and red corset with black lace was riding on her husband cock and two black bulls nailed her asshole bareback. First black stud came inside her ass, pulled his dick out and then another, even endowed black bull approached, lubricated her ass again and then nailed her bareback too until he came inside also.

size: 91 mb
duration: 07:45

NTB_IR_Jst_Dbl_Dp.rar

rar password = nitobe

Not sure if this was real ass creampie but after two loads inside I'd bet it was!

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold wife needed some good pounding and hubby's friend was in town - great opportunity to have some unexpected fun. After few drinks she asked if she may try his cock. Hubby grabbed the camera and filmed his honey in action! Her lover was not that hung at all but she didn't mind that - she needed a cock right then and right there!!!

size: 214 mb
duration: 18:10

NTB_Jn_Ndd_Gd_Pndng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Playing with her wet pussy and gaping it wide:

nitobe

Elite
Same tattoo on right butt cheek, same neckles but small tits with piercings! At first I thought it is our beloved R4c1 but still can't be positive. Video is relatively new and she maybe did some plastic surgery on her body but yet this white babe is kinda too thin to be her! Make your own conclusion - I am really not sure! Beside that, this is one hell of black fuck. She got her black pipe laid between her legs and it was just about right size... Fantastic!!!

size: 307 mb
duration: 26:06

NTB_IR_Blk_Spk.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting nailed on big black spike:

nitobe

Elite
Spontaneous fuck with hung black stud - one of those things that just happen unexpectedly but turned out damn good in the end! Amazing white chick gets blacked hard and loved every single moment of it, especially after measuring his cock in the beginning - she has high standards but he passed the test!

size: 344 mb
duration: 29:13

NTB_IR_Plstrng_Fc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting "sunscreen lotion" - factor 10 (inches):

nitobe

Elite
Horny white milf or better say granny gets some black treatment from her two black lover! After good blowjob she spreads her legs and welcomes big black stick inside her pussy and even squirted when reaching orgasm... but pounding continued then and suddenly another black bull approached and came off on her face... Tired? No! She can do this all night long!

size: 133 mb
duration: 11:17

NTB_IR_Ckld_Grny.rar

rar password= nitobe

Rejuvenating pussy and skin with black "lotion" that has to be rubbed thoroughly:

nitobe

Elite
This one is priceless and goes especially for the ladies! We gents can enjoy this big, round bottom of insatiable white wife! She offered her asshole for this bull and he drilled it hard with his really huge dong - I thought that she would scream and shout when her bunghole got hit but she was silently enjoying this enormously huge cock carved with veins and stiff as iron!

size: 128 mb
duration: 12:54

NTB_IR_Bnghl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Where the big snake wants to hide? Of course, in a deep (red) hole:

nitobe

Elite
I know you asked for more with her so here's third part of double penetration gangbang. This the first part actually but I created this mess with putting files in different folders! The actual "chain of events" goes opposite - this is what happened first, then her brunette girlfriend got her two "pieces" too and finally, blonde rocked black cocks once again! Anyway - rename and make your own order of videos... Plenty of cum, black and white cocks in every hole available - that's the way real girls doing it...

size: 415 mb
duration: 35:15

NTB_IR_Dbl_Dp_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

Two black cocks are always better than one - it's the fact proven long time ago:

nitobe

Elite
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this for the first time but guess yeah - this is C1ndy! It was OMG moment, similiar when saw G1ng3r for the first time after all these years and wasn't quite sure if it was really her! Years took its toll but she fucks black cock with the same passion like years before! Enjoy!!!

size: 298 mb
duration: 25:17

NTB_IR_Cndy_Nw_Bll.rar

rar password = nitobe

She's skinnier, tits are flat but the pleasure was all hers:

nitobe

Elite
Just the way I like it: big titted redhead gets her bald pussy drilled by big black cock! Excellent interracial video but more than that this white honey is hot as hell and insatiable - it would be fun to see her with more cocks around! A gangbang would be nice!

size: 256 mb
duration: 21:43

NTB_IR_Nlng_Rdhd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Squeezing his black hose to the last drop:

nitobe

Elite
Black cock show off for poor cuckold hubby! Amazing, passionate, big titted, big butt brunette gets fucked hard by her black bull and eats all his cum in the end! She simply loves doing this and it's more than obvious - if you look at her eyes you will see big black cock...

size: 28 mb
duration: 05:57

NTB_IR_Shw_Fr_Hby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black cum is so tasty that she's doing this more than often:

nitobe

Elite
Another first timer blonde getting blacked. She never tried black cock before and had to try! She was not sure if she was going to like it but she was more than willing to try. When big black daddy came in and showed his "master tool" it was love at first sight - she liked it more than she ever imagined! I won't even mention how sexy she was in that denim dress she had been wearing...

size: 73 mb
duration: 06:14

NTB_IR_Dnm_Drss.rar

rar password = nitobe

Incredibly sexy - just two words were enough to describe her:

nitobe

Elite
Few months back I posted another video with this incredibly hot real-life wife having been blacked while her husband was filming. This is another video and I am not sure if this happened later or maybe this was filmed the very same day her first video was done! She got it bareback in their own bedroom and the video is amazing - real life cuckold sex at it's best!

size: 91 mb
duration: 07:46

NTB_IR_Clnchng_Blk_Bll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Mature, but still holding strong and likes big black dicks:

nitobe

Elite
Continuation of the previously posted Chr1s13 video with her "fresh buck fuck"!!! Honestly, I didn't think that she was good just with one session and she had to do it again but after second orgasm another black bull joined the fun and had his piece of her squirting pussy also... Damn, she's squirter!!!

size: 196 mb
duration: 16:36

NTB_IR_Yng_Bll_Strks_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

Having it from behind and squirting when reaching orgasm: