New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-20

nitobe

Elite
I don't know who this busty brunette is but she looks fantastic. Her curvy body, big, bouncing tits and passion to black cock are amazing. This was quick but sweet one - she got it from behind, then gave him a blowjob and then again from behind... Nice babe - would love to see more with her...

size: 70 mb
type: avi
resolution:720x400
duration: 06:45

NTB_IR_Gt_Blkd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Looks like xxxl is just right size for her:

nitobe

Elite
I owe everyone and apology for posting this one without sound last time! I didn't notice that I messed up sound so here's good version of video with sound included, I just named it differently. Old name was NTB_IR_Bbc_N_Hby.rar and I renamed it into "NTB_IR_Bbc_Fr_My_Wf_2" You will notice that this version is larger and that's because it has sound and the quality is better! Anyway, she got blacked because she wanted to try big black cock and at some point hubby approached and she sucked his dick and I can bet my balls that her hubby had bigger dick that her black lover... She enjoyed indeed but if I were there, I would certainly try to find a guy with waaay bigger dick for my wife...

size: 164 mb
resolution: 720x400
duration: 11:09

NTB_IR_Bbc_Fr_My_Wf_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sucking husbands cock while being pounded from behind and getting cumload on her butt:

nitobe

Elite
White wife with nicely trimmed pussy and dressed in white fishnets and garters gets big piece of black meat while her husband was behind the camera. He filmed some awesome shots of his beloved honey being mounted by huge black dick, especially in the beginning when big black cock started his "journey" into his wife's "cave of joy"! Excellent!

size: 75 mb
duration: 06:43

NTB_IR_Wht_Fshnts_Wf.rar

rar password = nitobe

They get along so well and I suppose they meet quite often:

nitobe

Elite
And... here we go again with cute brunette and her well hung lover - remember 10 inches white guy? This is relatively new one and this is actually a gangbang with several guys! She's amazing and has done beautiful job fucking all those cocks in just little less than one hour! Black, white, big, small - she does not care as long as they keep their balls flat on her! I must say that at first I thought there's no audio here and finally found out that actually rare codec was used ".spx" or "speex" and actually it's used for hard compressing of sound in streaming videos, so I spent hours and hours making this audio at least decent - believe me, it could not have been better since I extracted original "wav" and quality was horrible, but all turned out good in the end - sound is distorted somehow (but that's how it is in original video) but understandable - you won't regret watching this one!

size: 402 mb
resolution: 720x480
duration: 54:49

NTB_IR_Fckd_By_Mny_Gys.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black "filling" and white "filling" - she welcomed them both with pleasure:

nitobe

Elite
I usually love to see big, saggy tits with huge nipples but this pair of jugs made me thrilled! Oh my god, just loot at those puffy, pinkish nipples jutting out and up... Have to say this: she's awesome!!!

size: 178 mb
duration: 15:15

NTB_IR_Nchl_Xl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Xxl size of black cock stretching her pussy to the limits and leaving a cumload inside:

nitobe

Elite
Old one filmed back in late 90's or early 2000's but in pretty nice quality - especially close-ups. Chubby, big titted, short haired blonde wife in black fishnets and corset got three big pieces of black meat. It was kinda difficult so suck three cocks at the time but she handled that easily... Then they took turns on her, pounded her pussy hard from all sides and finally filled her mouth with cum...

size: 331 mb
duration: 29:21

NTB_IR_Blnd_Bsty_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Amazingly hot scenes with close-up big black cock penetration:

nitobe

Elite
Re-up Request:

I never watched such a good blowjob from this perspective... Hot blonde mature wife gives a blowjob and juicy throatfucking to a big cocked black guy and receives cumload right into her mouth... Fantastic camera angle - never seen before in amateur videos... Fantastic!!

size: 63 mb
resoluton: 640x480
duration: 06:15

NTB_IR_Awsm_BC_BJ.rar

Two awesome camera angles with cum all over her face and mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Insatiable redhead German milf (ok, her hair is dyed) gets her hands on fresh black stud who she just met! She's busty, big titted, but her lover was skinny but big cocked and that's what she wanted. She didn't expect him to come so soon but he couldn't control himself the moment his cock was inside her wet pussy! She didn't mind at all - there's always round two...

size: 98 mb
duration: 08:46

NTB_IR_Grmn_Rdhd_Qck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Touching her wet hole and cumming into her mouth - she kissed him after this:

nitobe

Elite
Milfs really know what they want! White stockings and corset, big, saggy tits, a bit of cellulite here and there but wet pussy and horny as hell. He chatted a bit with her new black lover - just to encourage him, and then grabbed his big black toy and wouldn't let it go untill her pussy was all covered with cum...

size: 290 mb
duration: 19:40

NTB_IR_Blnd_Mlf_Crmd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Riding on and rubbing messy cumload all over her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Sexy black dress and big black cock! Horny blonde did this with style - look at her necklace and bracelet! Maybe just cheap bijouterie or cheap imitation but can't deny that she looked sexy and appealing...

size: 203 mb
duration: 17:20

NTB_IR_Tylr_Tg.rar

rar password = nitobe

Real black snake that spits cum - her pussy was full:

nitobe

Elite
Cute blonde having fun with really huge black dick! I mean you can really call this "huge black snake" - this black dick was enormous and she was drooling and slobbering over him! Looks like that this video is compiled from three separate ones or just camera was different - not sure about this but it was real pleasure watching this...

size: 88 mb
resolution: 640x480
duration: 07:48

NTB_IR_Hppy_Blnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting deep pounding from behind - just look how wet she was:

nitobe

Elite
Chubby blonde and seventeen big black cocks - nope, it was not greatest gangbang of all times but great compilation that she made honoring her addiction to black cocks. Hard to believe that a simple compilation can be that great but she really took only the best highlight when being blacked - close-ups, creampies, cum eating... everything! Enjoy!

size: 143 mb
resoluton: 720x400
duration: 12:42

NTB_IR_Chby_Blnd_Cmpltn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black cock penetration and cum eating - two of many great close-ups inside:

nitobe

Elite
Horny white milf is a real squirter. She got fucked by her muscular black lover and squirted every time she had orgasm. Amazing big titted blonde wife is addicted to black cock and her husband is always there to film her adventures...

size: 208 mb
duration: 18:28

NTB_IR_Sqrtng_0rgsms.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black lover made her squirt in no time:

nitobe

Elite
Had few bits and pieces from this video earlier but this is full, one hour video with her interracial threesome. Black stud was caressing her in the beginning while they were watching tv and chatting. At one moment hubby said: "Put your skirt on, don't show everything to people (yet)!!!" because she didn't wear panties so her pussy was just there - right in front of camera. Then they moved in bedroom and her passion boiled over while she was getting the fuck of her life in front of her husband. The only thing that bothered me was her pushy makeup she had in the beginning - looked kinda cheap but later on when they started to crumple sheets all that pushy makeup was gone!

size: 602 mb
duration: 53:27

NTB_IR_Blnd_Mlf_Jy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Two big black cumloads was all that she needed:

nitobe

Elite
Classy blonde in action with hung black bull again but unlike previous video with her she was with even more style and elegance and her new black bull was even more endowed than previous one! Hats down, blondie - you deserved a "medal" for this one!

size: 304 mb
duration: 25:57

NTB_IR_Tylr_Bg.rar

rar password = nitobe

Received a cumshot from behind but then turned around showed her cummy hole:

nitobe

Elite
Short version of this one was posted some times ago also - as far as I can remember that was 10-12 minutes video with highlights of this cuckold wife's black fuck! Black bull showed her all the real joys of black cock and fucked her for nearly half an hour stuffing her cunt with his cum while her hubby could only watch what's his honey was doing in front of his eyes...

size: 194 mb
duration: 21:26

NTB_IR_Stffng_Blnd_Wf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Shaved white pussy stuffed to the top with thick black cum:

nitobe

Elite
This one is both intriguing and amazing and even funny if you want - one of those fail videos. I waited for about 32 months hoping that this couple will share the rest of this cuckold story and finally decided to share this although it's just "first part" video - I doubt that we will ever see what happened after this! Busty cuckold white wife was being caressed by her black lover in bed while hubby was filming, taking pictures - they also talked all the time. But what was funny or epic fail in this one is that she moved the mask from her face at one moment but didn't notice that - she was enthralled with her black adventure. At one point she noticed that she hasn't got the mask on her face any more and suddenly realized that her face was uncovered!!! That "ups" moment was so precious!!! She has quickly put her mask on but it was kinda too late!!!

size: 58 mb
resoluton: 720x480
duration: 03:54

NTB_IR_Frply_Wth_Bll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Mask off - mask on - hoping that no one will notice:

nitobe

Elite
Short haired brunette milf banged hard by black lover. Bareback fuck with many great close-ups and big smile on her face when he took his cock out and started sprinkling his "juice" all over her pussy, belly and reached even her tits... I loved when she said "Are you OK!?"

size: 151 mb
duration: 10:17

NTB_IR_Sml_Aftr_Blkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounding her doggy style and "sprinkling" over her like watering the lawn:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white wife totally enslaved to black cock... Hard and intense interracial bareback fucking with cumming inside her pussy...

size: 218 mb
resolution: 640x368
duration: 34:43

NTB_IR_3nslvd_2_Blk_Cck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black cum dripping down his cock after he cummed inside her:

nitobe

Elite
Blonde, brunette, or redhead? You guess! I mean, another fantastic one - bareback big black cock sailed inside her wet pussy and left his payload inside - and look at her tits - those puffy nipples are awesome - could suck them all night long...

size: 113 mb
duration: 09:37

NTB_IR_Nchl_Dbb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black cock's point of entry and huge cumload dripping out of her pussy: