New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-20

nitobe

Elite
Wow - one of the biggest black cocks I've ever seen. Don't know who this guy is nor who she is but she got herself maybe biggest piece of black meat ever! It says 13 inches and judging on this video I guess that measures is about right! He penetrated her pussy easily but I don't get why she needed that purple vibrator along with hugest black cock! If she needed more than this than she is most ungrateful hotwife ever. She should have just let him do what he does best...

size: 20 mb
type: avi
resolution: 720x400
duration: 01:46

NTB_IR_13_Inchs.rar

rar password = nitobe

It just looks surreal - it's really hard to believe that such size is possible:

nitobe

Elite
Maybe I'm mistaken but this perfect shaped body hottie looks like latina to me but really can't be sure. She showed her tight body, perfectly shaped round butts and was so anxious to try her friend's big black hose! Gave him long and passionate blowjob first and then bent over and got it from behind - there are some great close-up scenes both from giving a head and getting pounded from behind. Then she rode on her bull and finally he unloaded his balls right into her gapping asshole...

size: 237 mb
resoluton: 720x480
duration: 23:54

NTB_IR_Blkng_Ftnss_Chck

rar password = nitobe

Like a train entering tunnel and spitting cum into her gaping asshole:

nitobe

Elite
It was really hard to recognize her (H0ly) in this video but yes, it's definitely her! One of her earliest videos (she begin in late 90's) and this was filmed back then - a gangbang with four black guys. She looked amazing as always but had few pounds extra back then and I loved that - she kinda too skinny now for my taste but back then she was real bombshell! Enjoy!

size: 172 mb
resolution: 720x480
duration: 15:10

NTB_IR_Hly_0ld_Gb_Wth_4.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nice, round ass, stockings and cum dripping pussy:

nitobe

Elite
White wife T1ff4ny has just met her new black bull and got nailed by his big cock. She did it bareback and got his cumload in her pussy. She is actually addicted to black cocks and cuckolds on her hubby on regular basis - he likes that also especially when he has a chance to film her in action... They met new black bull together and she immediately knew than he was right guy for her...

size: 323 mb
resolution: 720x480
duration: 32:38

NTB_IR_Tffnys_Nw_Bc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hard black pounding - she almost felt him in her throat:

nitobe

Elite
Same chick like yesterday, and looks like even the same clothes but different black bull with extremely huge cock. When he pulled his black sausage out of her cunt after he came inside it reminded me to a sausage in the smokehouse - that big it was!!!

size: 317 mb
duration: 20:44

NTB_IR_Nchl_Fb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Phew - now I know why she didn't get it in her asshole - it would have been torn apart:

nitobe

Elite
They say this is H0ly's first black gangbang! It was filmed in late 90's when she actually started so this information can be correct, but I can't tell for sure since I "discovered" her and her work much later. But since it was said in the beginning of video that she was "back for more", that means that she had at least one interracial gangbang before this one! This great video does not need description at all - you know her, she looks and looked amazing, her black stockings are killer of course and she enjoyed big black cocks full scale!

size: 573 mb
duration: 59:48

NTB_IR_Hls_Frst_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

It was hard to pick two screenshots as illustration in one hour video but these caught my eye:

nitobe

Elite
This video is different than previous ones with her - she was submissive wife here but bottom line is - she's got ganbanged once again! She got many cocks once again and also her favorite big white one! Great honey - especially when she fucks her big white cock...

size: 492 mb
resoluton: 720x480
duration: 72:42

NTB_Nw_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Wet, smooth shaved and with mouth full of cum - the way she likes it:

nitobe

Elite
White wife's dream finally came true - she got blacked!!! And not only by one big black cock but by two of them! And hubby's dream also came true - he finally saw and filmed his beloved wife being blacked by three hung black bulls - and even hubby got short blowjob!!! She's busty and amazingly sexy - and the video itself is amazing also! She just surrendered to them and enjoyed their black dongs. And her pussy is awesome too although hairy - that black dong with condom on stuck deep inside her caught my eye immediately!!!

size: 282 mb
duration: 18:29

NTB_IR_Fntsy_Cm_Tr.rar

rar password = nitobe

This is simply impressive and rarely seen - real white milf in interracial cuckold action:

nitobe

Elite
You asked for more of this gorgeous lady some 10 pages back when I posted one video with her (in the other it is questionable whether was it her or not) so here she is in all of her beauty and in best quality one can get! A good friend of mine has sent me bunch of her vids so I can promise I'll keep posting at least one a day. She was having a massage here and then wanted her black bull to drill her asshole! Of course he agreed, nailed her tight ass and finished off on her tits...

size: 516 mb
duration: 44:03

NTB_IR_3ls_Mssg_And_4s_Fck

rar password = nitobe

Not only it was her asshole - her black lover nailed his cock in all of her holes:

nitobe

Elite
Two horny black bulls for cute blonde. She did it one on one previously but this time wanted more so had both of her favorite black cocks together! Excellent interracial threesome... Enjoy!

size: 184 mb
duration: 12:34

NTB_IR_Nchl_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Long way up while riding but her pussy was filled with cum in return:

nitobe

Elite
There's so important detail in this video that I missed when first watching it and that makes it one of those that you want to keep on your HD forever. Interracial cliche - blonde white wife gets fucked hard by hung black bull and husband was filming. And then THE detail: while she was sucking black cock off in the end hubby approached in a second or two and you could see him jerking off his cock while his honey was getting ready to swallow up black cumload...

size: 73 mb
duration: 06:13

NTB_IR_Drty_Wf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby jerks off while his wife sucks off black cock and received a cumload in her mouth.

nitobe

Elite
She was hiking with her new black friend through countryside, showing him beautiful nature but all she wanted was big, hard piece in his pants. On an old side road she just crouched, took big black cock with her mouth and he started pounding her. It was pretty uncomfortable getting a fuck there so they moved back to the car and continued on the front hood until she got her mouth filled with cum...

size: 292 mb
resoluton: 720x400
duration: 25:57

NTB_IR_Rdsd_Blkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

They almost dented the hood of the car:

nitobe

Elite
Excellent threesome with white couple and hung black bull! Blonde white honey was amazing - she enjoyed giving a blowjob and jerking off both cocks at the same time but you can tell she wanted that big black piece more. She was cheerful all the time and you can tell that for sure although there's no sound in this video! Not sure why it's that - I tried everything but looks like someone has overwritten original speex stream with aac codec so original sound is lost for good. No sound is only "flaw" in this video but I gotta tell ya - you'll enjoy watching this one!

size: 540 mb
duration: 66:46

NTB_IR_Grt_Cpl_Thrsm.rar

no sound

rar password = nitobe

Having fun with both cocks at the same time:

nitobe

Elite
Perfect cuckold white wife wearing the combo that knocked me down immediately: black garters and black/red stockings and red stilettos! Unbelievable sexy, appealing and pretty. Fucks like real sex machine and managed to "knock down" her black stud in less than 30 minutes. Really crazy and definitely a keeper for all!

size: 327 mb
duration: 29:01

NTB_IR_3ls_Cch_Blkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

"Simply irresistible!" as an old song say! And she perfect example for that:

nitobe

Elite
Ever wondered how it's like when someone films first interracial video ever? Then watch this one - blonde encountered big black cock for the first time and gotta say - seems like that she was more than pleased...

size: 376 mb
duration: 24:39

NTB_IR_Nkk_Csh.rar

rar password = nitobe

Those black paws tattoos looks so sexy:

nitobe

Elite
Maybe this is not much but on the other hand it's awesome interracial video! Filmed with cell phone but in pretty good quality it shows white wife's adventure with hung black bull who actually filmed this with his phone...

size: 26 mb
duration: 02:37

NTB_IR_Pnk_Psy_Blkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Plenty of black cum straight into her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold blonde was combing her hair and was wearing only fine, pink negligee. Her new black bull came in and started kissing her. Soon she grabbed his dong and pulled it out of pants giving him nice blowjob. He couldn't wait any longer and mounted her right there - he just picked her up and nailed her on his bareback black cock. Only then they moved to bedroom and continued there until the seed was planted deep in her womb...

size: 332 mb
resoluton: 720x400
duration: 28:18

NTB_IR_Brts_Fcks_Hly.rar

rar password = nitobe

Grabbing his cock and balls while riding on top of him:

nitobe

Elite
Redhead, busty milf from Germany, always hungry for cock and always ready for good fuck seduced fresh piece of meat in no time and her new bull hardly waited to splash her pussy with one of the hugest cumloads ever! Hats off lady - you just got the best present ever...

size: 59 mb
duration: 05:15

NTB_Frsh_Mt_4_Mlf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Not that hung but his balls are definitely huge - he splashed her mature cunt with his cum:

nitobe

Elite
What to say except: I was stunned with this one... more than that - it knocked me down! Totally! I mean, just look at that sexy creature in those finest red stockings and garters! Just amazing! Above that, she got fucked by black gang. I meant she has been gangbanged! Crew wore masks (not sure why) but she was interested in their big black dicks obviously and gave them hard time - she's hard to satisfy!!!

size: 567 mb
duration: 50:17

NTB_IR_3ls_Gb_Wth_Mskd_Blls.rar

rar password = nitobe

Just imagine seeing this in front of your eyes - a pure miracle!!!

nitobe

Elite
Hate fake tits but despite that video is fantastic! Another encounter with hung black stud and another cumload left inside wet white pussy... and rare black ass eating - she explored the area under his balls with her tongue!

size: 238 mb
duration: 20:17

NTB_IR_Ln4_Fb.rar

rar password = nitobe

She used to be tight, but not anymore!