New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-20

nitobe

Elite
I had bunch of vids with white cuckold housewife C1ndy posted if I recall correctly in December last year, but I can't remember that I posted this one. This one is so great that would have been caught my eye for sure! In the beginning you can see her anxiously walking around while waiting her black lover to show up on the door. She was dressed just in blue shirt and panties and it more than obvious that she was horny as hell and hardly waited him to appear... But the way she jumped on him when finally arrived - that was really something! She's real black cock eater! Gotta love this one!

size: 87 mb
type: avi
resolution: 720x400
duration: 10:40

NTB_IR_4nxslsly_Wtng_Bc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting nailed finally - you can see a relief on her face when her pussy was full of black meat:

nitobe

Elite
Saying "sodomized" instead of ass fucked sounds so... conventional! I never liked that expression but that is what happened here: white wife was "sodomized", I mean ass fucked by her black lover. He of course had condom on but quickly took it off before came into her mouth... At first I thought it was ass to mouth video but nope, it wasn't - he wore condom all the time...

size: 290 mb
resoluton: 720x400
duration: 29:10

NTB_IR_3ls_Sdmsd_By_Bc.rar

rar password = nitobe

With lot of oil her tight asshole was smooth and slippery:

nitobe

Elite
Busty mature cougar from Germany still hunts for fresh meat that she enjoys the most! Found new guy and emptied his balls in no time - it's hard to fuck experienced tart that knows all tips and tricks...

size: 141 mb
duration: 12:33

NTB_Sb_Fckd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Size doesn't matter for her - all she wants are big and warm cumloads:

nitobe

Elite
Blonde cuckold wife's new adventure with two horny and well endowed black bulls. She jumped on them straight away but it's odd that she didn't have double penetration since she had red rubber dildo in her asshole all the time... They took turns on her and at one point even fucked her together but didn't nail both her holes together... Excellent interracial threesome - a keeper one definitely!

size: 507 mb
duration: 45:02

NTB_IR_Bcs_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Not 100% sure but looks like red dildo was in her asshole all the time:

nitobe

Elite
re-up request:

This one is absolutely awesome and I guarantee you will like it! I totally forgot about this video and found it on an old disk few days ago... She is gorgeous cuckold blonde wife that likes black cock more than anything else and her husband was more than willing to let her do what she like and to enjoy watching and filming her! Simply priceless!!!

Size 437 mb
duration 57:00
type avi
resolution 704x400

NTB_Kly_IR_Fn.rar

rar password = nitobe

What an amazing scene of blowjob and fingering and deep bareback penetration after that:

nitobe

Elite
Time for one more great interracial gangbang! Two horny white wives got blacked together and their pussies were impregnated with huge black cumloads...

size: 253 mb
duration: 21:34

NTB_IR_Jnfr_Brb_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Many great close-up scenes with bareback black fucking and nice, big cumloads:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
White wife having intense orgasms while being fucked bareback by her black lover. He nailed her so hard and so deep that the bed almost fall apart. But her sounds were so different - it wasn't real screaming but more like shrieking together with loud moaning and groaning. You don't have to watch this one - turn your monitor off and just listen!

size: 149 mb
duration: 12:44

NTB_IR_Scrmng_Fr_Mr.rar

rar password = nitobe

High up and deep down - he was nailing her as hard as he could:

This thread continues HERE

Last edited by a moderator: