New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-21

nitobe

Elite
Pretty old but excellent video - I love such pearls. Skinny, fresh wife gets fucked and impregnated by two hung black studs. She looked so tiny and small compared to them but her pussy hasn't been that tiny and tight at all - those 2 big black cock were just about right size for her... Enjoy!

size 438 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 37:22

NTB_IR_4nn_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Excellent creaming scene and creampie dripping out of her pussy when threesome was over:

nitobe

Elite
Re-up Request:

White wife banged and bred by black studs on her husbands request... Fantastic video with lot of juicy action...:)

size: 415 mb
duration: 28:06
type: wmv
resolution: 640x480

NTB_Wht_Wf_IR_Brdng_Ssn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hairy pussy drips on bareback black cocks:

nitobe

Elite
Another excellent one with skinny white wife but this time she wanted to feel even bigger black cock than in previous video. So well endowed, big black guy fucked her bareback and left his cumload inside her pussy... His thick "sausage" was the right thing for her...

size: 684 mb
type: avi
resolution: 720x400
duration: 58:19

NTB_IR_4nn_4nd_Bg_1.rar

rar password = nitobe

This cock was really big and stretched her pussy to the limits:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
Chubby, big titted, cuckold blonde wife gets fucked by two hung black bulls in front of her husband... She dreamed long time to have a black cock in both her holes and her dream finally came true! These two black gentlemen fucked her so hard and had her feel the joy of double penetration for the first time...

size 214 mb
type avi
Resolution 720x400
duration: 19:03

NTB_IR_2_Hg_Blk_Dks.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nailing her bald white pussy deep and hard - she loved fucking them bareback:

nitobe

Elite
One of the most popular fantasies lately - sex with personal fitness trainer. Cuckold blonde went into fitness center room and started with usual activities for that day but the only thing that was on her mind was big black cock. And guess what - her trained was black man, big cocked of course who had big, thick stick in his trainers... she gladly accepted to "exercise" his way!!! Enjoy!

size 379 mb
duration 16:53
type avi
resolution 1280x720

NTB_IR_3l_Ftnss_Blckng.rar

rar password = nitobe

That black dick was huge - like big black spike that was nailing her from all sides:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold wife drives another black bull nuts and makes him cum after a blowjob and short ride - he almost hit the camera with his cum...

Size: 380 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 13:03

NTB_IR_Blk_Lvr_4_Wf.rar

rar password = nitobe

She rode on his cock just for short and then he jerked his cock off:

nitobe

Elite
Sometimes I think that this cuckold wife has endless supply of fine lingerie - I mean just look at her - not only she's sexy and appealing but always chooses right combination of lingerie - that black stockings and garters with lot of lace are pure art! On top of that she drove nuts her husband's friend who came over and enjoyed her body before they had dinner... or she was the main course that evening...

size 264 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 27:31

NTB_3l_Wht_Std.rar

rar password = nitobe

Scenes like these two always makes me drooling:

nitobe

Elite
I just found this pearl on one of my old disks and it's one of the best cuckold interracial videos ever filmed. Originally it was posted back in 2010 and then re-upped but file simply expired. Nothing much say about this - everything is caught by the camera. This hot cuckold blonde (even today I have no idea who she is) gets fucked by big black cock for the first time and believe it or not - she never allowed her husband to fuck her again - her juicy pussy belongs to black cock now. Awesome pictures as illustration are inserted in this video and my god - she's more than amazing... Gotta watch this one!

size: 94 mb
duration: 08:24

NTB_IR_MrBg_N_HtWf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Obviously, only big black cock makes her happy:

nitobe

Elite
Another great one with cheerful blonde that belongs to black cocks now - she had it again in front of camera.Black cock obviously suits her the best and she wouldn't gave herself to anyone else. Still, I am amazed how easy she is and that smile on her face when she grabs black dick is telling more than thousand words... Have fun!

size 214 mb
type avi
Resolution 720x400
duration: 19:03

NTB_IR_MrBg_N_HtWf_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

She was so cheerful and more than ready for this black guy:

nitobe

Elite
Another pearl from my collection that I thought I've lost it forever! I was digging for something else and found in an old archive from 2011 - good old "Sporty Wife" whose video hasn't been re-uploaded since 0ron demise! I can finally fulfill the promise I made to people 2 years ago - amazing, great looking, sexy, hot, horny... and so on (the description would be so long) gets fucked by hung black stud in hotel room while her husband was filming. One of the greatest cuckold interracial videos ever...

size 262 mb
duration 18:03
type avi
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Sprty_Wf_N_Bc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Just a perfect hotwife - look at those curves and bald pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Blonde from Gold Coast is quite popular these days and I had several request for this particular video some times ago but couldn't find it anywhere. Thank to my good friend here I finally got plenty of her stuff so will be posting them in following days... I agree that she's quite a hottie but if you ask me she's just above average - I loved when she was chubbier and with bigger tits... Some nice lingerie would be more than welcome too and as for her fuck with this black bull - well he can't miss - videos with him are always top notch and seems that his big cock always drive white ladies nuts...

Size: 382 mb
duration: 25:00

NTB_IR_Hr_Sxy_Brds.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nailing her deep and bareback and showing off with her cumload for the camera:

nitobe

Elite
Awesome looking cuckold white wife filmed while having sex with her black lover. This video was filmed by her black bull and gotta admit - he knows how to operate camera - video is simply fantastic. Story that goes with this video says that she's having regular black sessions but behind her husbands back who doesn't know anything about her cheating. Not sure if this true, but I was really amazed with her skills and real passion...

size 185 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 16:28

NTB_IR_Grt_Blnd_Grt_Cck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Some really nice close-ups here - mostly when she received it from behind bu some others too:

nitobe

Elite
Two white cocks "struggling" for cuckold white wife's pussy! She fucked with each of them solo before and now wanted a threesome with both cocks inside her pussy! It was tight and kinda painful but she got huge creampie as reward. Not sure how does is feel when you share the same hole with another cock but she definitely liked it...

size: 194 mb
duration: 17:35

NTB_Dbl_Pssy_Trbl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Two at the time in her mouth and in her pussy making huge creampie:

nitobe

Elite
Ten inches white cock and cute brunette strikes again - damn she loves this big thing!!! But on the on the other hand, who wouldn't - the biggest white piece of cock that I've seen lately and it's all hers. Lucky, lucky, wife!!!

size 87 mb
type avi
Resolution 720x400
duration: 11:05

NTB_Hg_Cck_Fckng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big guy filled unloaded his balls straight in her mouth - she's loving his cum:

nitobe

Elite
Wow - a bride fantasy! I love this kind of videos - fully dressed as bride with finest lingerie of course and guess what: got fucked by hung black studs before her wedding or during it... or maybe even first wedding night... Not sure about this and honestly don't care as long as she looks hot as hell and wearing those nice white garters and stockings...

size 444 mb
duration 19:45
type avi
resolution 1280x720

NTB_IR_3l_Prfct_Wddng_Dy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Just amazing scene with white ribbons and big black cocks:

nitobe

Elite
Golden State blonde has new tattoos and proudly showed them for the camera and fans while fucking her new black bull...He could have been a mason because he's having a natural plumb between his legs but found better way of using it - driving white ladies to unforgettable orgasms... Excellent video - Enjoy!

Size: 444 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 15:00

NTB_IR_Hr_Fcks_Bndt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Smooth white pussy ready and willing for big black cock:

nitobe

Elite
As far as I heard this supposed to be a game for hubby and wife who wanted to add some spice to their sex life by adding another cock for her. Hubby wanted it to be a surprise so she has put a blindfold on and then he asked his black friend to join in. Apparently she didn't know what was the color of the cock she was fucking but I can bet that she was peeking and knew very well what was going on - she just let it go and enjoyed full scale!

size 161 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 14:19

NTB_IR_Mskd_Wf_Blk_Fn.rar

rar password = nitobe

What a beautiful, meaty and smooth white pussy with tight hole:

nitobe

Elite
And here we go again - her attitude towards sex is simply unbeatable! Having fun and lot of it is just her personality and she can do this all day/night long! Cheerful as always, curly blonde is having another threesome with her boyfriend and black lover - she's simply born for this and I love it...

size: 269 mb
duration: 26:36

NTB_IR_Ht_Cpl_Nw_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Grabbing cocks left and right while being passed from hand to hand:

nitobe

Elite
Buxom, leggy, blonde housewife loves getting fucked by black cocks and her hubby loves to watch! She sucked their cocks and they fucked her cunt, giving her a gangbang of her life! She drains the seed from their balls with her hot cunt and showed it for her beloved hubby...

size 664 mb
type avi
Resolution 720x400
duration: 56:37

NTB_IR_Sh_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her juicy shaved pussy is welcoming two black cocks:

nitobe

Elite
Horny soldiers after finished servicing did another good thing - they "serviced" cuckold blonde wife in front of her husband! Or she "serviced" them! Anyway - great threesome here - those two cocks were all she needed that day...

size 215 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 18:19

NTB_3l_Wht_Sldrs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Milking white cocks after long time spent in service: