New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-22

nitobe

Elite
And all ends with big orgy - our cuckold blonde from Cali gets blacked together with her horny girlfriends but she was the star of the evening - everybody wanted to dip his cock into her "gravy"...

Size: 527 mb
type: avi
resolution: 720x400
duration: 34:26

NTB_IR_Hrgy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black cumload on her pussy and sloppy seconds after that:

nitobe

Elite
Freshly married cuckold white hottie blindfolded and shared by her husband's friends! Submissive blonde gets fucked by hubby's black and white friend who she had to please both - hard task when you don't see what's going on but she handled all well and got pleased by them too...

size 84 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 07:34

NTB_IR_Sbmsv_Frsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Doggy style fucking and leaving their cumloads in her mouth and on her face:

nitobe

Elite
Creampie fun for brunette cuckold wife who got fucked by new lover while her husband was filming. The guy unloaded so much cum inside her bald pussy and continued to fuck after he came that cumload turned into thick cream pouring our while his cock was still inside her... Also, her occasional comments and glimpses to hubby's camera were simply priceless together with blowjobs she gave to her beloved husband while another man was beating her pussy down...

size 288 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 30:04

NTB_Hc_Crmp.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bareback and deep inside her tight pussy - hubby loved watching this:

nitobe

Elite
On of cuckold wives that I like the most had a threesome with her friend and black bull! One of the sexiest creatures for me with fantastic body, big, saggy tits with huge, round nipples, bald pussy and flat belly and of course glasses - that detail is incredibly important and part of her sex-appeal. Her curly girlfriend is hot too but Tr1n is something that I simply would like to crumple sheets with...

size 304 mb
type avi
Resolution 720x400
duration: 26:56

NTB_IR_Frk_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

They took turns on big black cock and shared his cum in the end:

nitobe

Elite
Continuing military style - this time hot cuckold blonde wanted to see the how it is for women when they are in army. Dressed in full army style (gotta say, this one of the hottest outfit for women I've ever seen), even her stockings were green, she jumped on big black cock and squeezed his juices out...

size 383 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 38:32

NTB_IR_Ht_Hntr_3l.rar

rar password = nitobe

I bet she would have full scale party in real barracks - sexy as hell:

nitobe

Elite
Two hot blondes share big black cock and exchange his cum in the end... Their black bull isn't extremely hung but he has fine "technique" so both ladies were pleased...

Size: 299 mb
resolution: 720x480
duration: 25:32

NTB_IR_Blkng_Tw_Blnds.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sharing is caring - they did everything together:

nitobe

Elite
Short but excellent threesome with cute cuckold brunette, her hung boyfriend and another hung friend that joined the fun. She was banged bareback from behind while sucking off big cock at the same time... Everything was over in about 2 minutes - her mouth and pussy were full of cum...

Size: 20 mb
duration: 02:09

NTB_Vx_Shrt_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nothing but big cocks - one from behind and one in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Unlike previous video this threesome is longer but equally hot the first one! Sweet cuckold brunette gets fucked by her hung black lover/boyfriend and another guy who jumped in. What still amazes me her is the size of her favorite cock. Story says he's 12 inches big but I still think he's around 10, but look at his dick-head - it's about size of light bulb and hardly fits her mouth...

size 222 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 25:43

NTB_Vx_3sm.rar

rar password = nitobe

His dick head is enormous but she likes it that way - even gives him deepthroating:

nitobe

Elite
Re-up request:

This chick is simply unstoppable when it comes to sucking cock - she has been deepthroating this cock so hard that gagged few times and drooling all the time but continued giving heads with hands in her panties... She is fucking amazing!

size: 43 mb
duration: 02:51

NTB_Unstppbl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Gagging on a cock while deepthroating:

nitobe

Elite
This one is just... wow! Hotwife in threesome action once again with her husband and their friend. Dressed in nice, yellow fishnets she had her belly all covered with cum. At the first glance it seemed she fucked black cock but after watching this over and over I can say only that her lover was dark skinned but not black...

size 216 mb
type avi
Resolution 720x400
duration: 22:35

NTB_IR_Ny_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Excellent view of penetration - because of this I thought she fucked black cock

nitobe

Elite
Slender cuckold blonde showed what she was wearing first, than played with her nipples a bit and finally surrendered to a huge black guy who was sitting next to her! She likes big black cock more than anything else...

size 148 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 12:39

NTB_IR_H_4nd_Lrd.rar

rar password = nitobe

It is best to feel them bareback inside:

nitobe

Elite
Teen white babe gets best present for her birthday - first fuck with big black dick! Well hung black guy drilled her tight pussy hard and deep and left dripping cumload inside her! The next year it will probably be a gangbang...

Size: 258 mb
duration: 21:59

NTB_IR_Frst_Tm_Fr_Tn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Huge black stick left big cumload inside her tight pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Housewife gets nasty at swinger's party while her husband grabbed the camera and enjoyed filming her. She was passed from hand to hand getting it hard from behind, then impregnated and then another guy was having sloppy seconds - fucking her cum filled pussy...

Size: 94 mb
duration: 08:22

NTB_Rgh_Fckd_Mlf.rar

rar password = nitobe

First guy was wearing condom but came inside her so the other guy was having sloppy seconds:

nitobe

Elite
Somehow this one got removed so I simply had to re-up it - this collection is simply astonishing and this is the last video with her I found last year... I didn't know about this video until a friend notified me that it is actually filmed - I knew only that there were few photos taken by her husband but that was it! When I finally found it I watched it at least 10 times and enjoyed a lot, especially when watching it with my wife! This is actually the last piece in of the "puzzle" and really the last one that this gorgeous busy redhead filmed! It is another first wedding night fantasy with hung black guys and her in wedding dress, white stockings and corsette - she looks absolutely gorgeous! Watch it and enjoy it - I especially liked one of hubby's comments "Someone is going to have a black baby!" Whether true or not, she had a fuck of her life!

Size: 620 mb
duration: 33:10

NTB_IR_Wdng_Blk_Gnbng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Impregnated well enough with cum dripping out of her tight pink pussy - hubby checked the pie also:

nitobe

Elite
Whenever I dig through my old archives I find something surprising! I always thought that there's only on cuckold redhead's gagging on black cock video, but there's actually two of them and I never posted this one thinking that it's the same video! Well, I was wrong! Although the scenery is pretty much the same, black guy in this video wears sunglasses which was not the case in first video! The rest is also different but she is one and only - busty cuckold redhead that always craves for big black cock!

Size: 342 mb
duration: 30:24

NTB_IR_Ggng_0n_Blk_Ck_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

Watch your eyes - this is so hot that you actually can burn them on this!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
Re-up request:

Cuckold blonde wife in nice pink dress having sex with another man in front of her husband. I love the way she talks to her husband while being fucked by another man... she even sucked hubby's cock for a little while being nailed from behind and in the end sucked off all lover's cum...

Size: 107 mb
duration: 12:24
resolution: 640x480

NTB_Ckld_Blnd_In_Pnk_Drs.rar

rar password = nitobe

This scene is priceless - sitting on stranger's dick and talking to hubby:

nitobe

Elite
There were many requests for this hot cuckold blonde milf so here's one more quality one with her! Unlike some short versions this one simply rocks - quality shot made by hubby while his honey was enjoying really huge black dick in her wet white pussy and her black lover really knew how to please this lady! Loved watching her doing this, especially hot blowjob in the begining - black lover's skin and his huge cock had some silky shade, literally gleaming while she was playing with it with her hands and mouth... Just fantastic!!!

size: 138 mb
duration: 12:33

NTB_IR_Ckld_Blnd_Blkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fantastic closeup of wet white pussy with black cock deep inside and pounding from behind:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
Another black present for cute white chicks birthday - hung black bull that fucked her bareback and unloaded his balls on her birthday cake - how sweet... Cream with additional sleazy cream that she ate in the end...

Size: 363 mb
duration: 30:57

NTB_IR_Cm_Ck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Looks like she had her hair removed soon before blacking - look how pink her bald pussy is:

nitobe

Elite
After having been fucked by various lovers, having threesome, cuckold hotwife finally had a gangbang for her birthday! She said that she was very nervous but she hoped that it is going to be fun - first time with four guys plus hubby! When she got inside she dressed herself properly - black stockings and corsette and then all the fun started! One hell of a lady...

Size: 94 mb
duration: 08:22

NTB_Wnd_Gnbng.rar

rar password = nitobe

What a beautiful pussy - born to have cumloads on her:

nitobe

Elite
Re-up request:

Staged or not but I love her attitude - she is so beautiful and on the other had she is doing her lovers with such passion that she simply have to turn you on...and poor hubby was permitted to watch only!

Size: 314 mb
duration: 33:02

NTB_Ckld_Blnd_Fdng_Hby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Anal action and joy ride before he came on her flat belly: