New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
Sweet white chick gets blacked by well endowed black bull and all I can say is that her body is damn perfect - not skinny or slender but just perfect. She is tall girl definitely, has great boobs with puffy nipples and loves big black dicks of course. The only mystery is her hair color - at one moment she looks like ginger but when I look better I'd place my bet on blond or something like that... Anyway, her bald pussy is yummy, her flat belly, her nice curves and pale skin were something her black lover couldn't resist so he was like rabbit here but I don't blame him - she probably had it again when cameras were off...

size: 169 mb
type: avi
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 05:41

NTB_IR_Qckyqck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Huge black dick and tight white pussy - her bull came in no time straight in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Sweet white honey with nicely trimmed bush, but real thick bush with long hairs but carefully shaved asshole and the area around got banged by well hung black "lumberjacks" who just walked through her thick forest and left their creampies in her mouth. Nice one and quite a change here - I personally prefer smooth shaved pussies but have to say that something like this was really nice for a change...

size: 405 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 21:28

NTB_IR_Ndsbbcgb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounding her hairy bush bareback and filling her mouth with black cum:

nitobe

Elite
Great moments were filmed in this one too. It was cuckold blond's first time with hung black man and she had jitters of course - non stop glimpsing to her husband hoping to see his reaction and support! And she wanted hubby's dick of course, before black stud took over and tore her tiny, bald pussy apart. She looked straight in her hubby's eyes while big black dick was slowly penetrating her and you can see everything in that look... No need for a single word, just that look of a fresh wife who was about to be fucked by another man! And she loved his size!

size: 182 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 13:18

NTB_IR_Smllttswf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Wedding ring and bbc in her mouth and the condom that mysteriously vanished:

nitobe

Elite
Chuck Berry wrote great song, backbone of rock'n'roll about this place in america and this blond comes right from south - the very place Chuck sang about... She is gorgeous blond milf who loves big black dicks and who fucks them on regular basis. This time hubby took his camera and filmed her in action with hung black lover who fucked her bareback and spurted enormous load straight in her mouth. There's also nice slide show in the end of the video with her bbc adventures... Exquisite white milf - pure hotwife from nextdoor filmed in action by her husband!

size: 224 mb
duration: 12:29

NTB_IR_Lsnnwf.rar

rar password = nitobe

"No harm done to any bbc" said she because she always handles bbc's with care:

nitobe

Elite
Gorgeous, busty brunette and her hung black stud was having real romance and intense sex with her hung black lover. They were in hotel room and she just approached to bed and started sucking his toes... Then she grabbed his big black stick and sucked his dick and balls before he nailed it in her bald pussy bareback. But she wanted more and he fucked her hard in her ass was changing holes non stop - few strokes in her ass and then her pussy again. When he was about to cum he pulled his dick from her ass and spurted his load straight into her mouth.

size: 581 mb
duration: 41:53

NTB_IR_Fllngmth.rar

rar password = nitobe

Great close-ups and bareback black pounding of bald white pussy and ass:

nitobe

Elite
Sweet brunette, fit body, flat belly, long legs and black leather boots - long ones too and with high heels - she looked super sexy wearing just them when having sex with hung black stud in hotel room. She was big turn on for her bull also - posing for him in the beginning and then getting his dick deep inside bareback.

size: 332 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 21:41

NTB_IR_Blcklthrbtsbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nice interracial action here and she is one extraordinary and beautiful white babe:

nitobe

Elite
I can't resist milfs and black stockings also and this honey has it all! Great looking, round ass, curvy body, bald pussy, short, grey hair, like some kind of business woman... She got pleased by hung black bull who fucked her hard and who spurted his huge load all over her belly and tits! This mom is simply irresistible!

size: 538 mb
duration: 28:29

NTB_IR_Gryhrdmlf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hung black stud couldn't resist this offer - it was too tempting:

nitobe

Elite
Wow, there's one more and it seems like it continues from the very moment the previous video ended - having that huge, black dick in her asshole. First, she rode on her black lover and was having his dick in her ass, then had it good old missionary way before took his condom off and came in her mouth. She is one hell of a white milf, that ass is amazing, bald pussy too and black stockings and high heels - really, really a top notch white milf!

size: 261 mb
duration: 12:09

NTB_IR_Flwngcm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Great looking white milf has gone black once again and got her ass nailed hard:

nitobe

Elite
Haven't seen this around so I thought it might be interesting to share it! It looks like some kind of blooper that's left after filming a gangbang and that hairy pussy and her proud blonde owner are pretty much familiar so I am more than sure that this is what's left after filming a gangbang with her in hotel room with many hung black studs. That video, which is pretty long one, almost an hour long is already shared together with another cum gangbang she had with bunch of black studs also! This is fine stuff in deed - I loved her bushy hole, curvy body, pale skin and those stretch marks you might notice on her belly - gorgeous cuckold white wife that loves being fucked by blacks...

size: 255 mb
duration: 08:37

NTB_IR_Vgsprtywvs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Just a relaxing sex party with hung black studs - the more big dicks around the better:

nitobe

Elite
Here's one more white milf I really like to watch but most of her vids are shorties of about 5 minutes. This one is not only longer one, almost twenty minutes but it's probably the best stuff with her I've watched so far! First of all, her choice of lingerie absolutely fits my taste - black stockings and red top - she looked so damn sexy that I was literally drooling. And it looked damn fine on her! If only she had bigger boobs but hey, nobody's perfect. The other thing that stunned me is her way of fucking her black lover - passionate kisses with intertwined tongues, riding on top of him and getting it missionary way... she was simply all into this - didn't notice her hubby at all...

size: 374 mb
duration: 19:51

NTB_IR_Wfwthbngs.rar

rar password = nitobe

She looks just fantastic and irresistible and she is real example of the word "milf":

nitobe

Elite
As requested, here's one of the many videos with cuckold redhead filmed in bathroom. I think there are two separate videos posted in this thread but this is whole video and in quite nice quality - better than in those posted before. There was some solo action in the beginning, then hard fuck with squirting in bathroom and then another black stud took over and fucked her hard on the couch. So, two black dicks, one at a time and oh, my she squirted every time she had an orgasm, especially in bathroom...

size: 492 mb
duration: 26:05

NTB_IR_Slprywt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nice interracial action with squirting and bareback fucking with leaving cumloads inside:

nitobe

Elite
Traveled thousands of miles just to have sex party with hung black friends and blond girlfriend who happened to be there too... I loved her accent and the way she talks - it was soo sexy, simply calling for action. And she came here just for that - to have some fun and then to get back home! It was one hell of a party in deed - girls were insatiable and they got fucked bareback having some lesbian fun too because guys had to take a break and to recharge their batteries... I mean balls!!! Nice, natural, flossy boobs, bald pussies, nice curves - definitely a party to remember!

size: 657 mb
duration: 80:34

NTB_IR_Blckdckplsr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pumping white pussies, squirting and having their faces showered with cum:

nitobe

Elite
Hairy white milf got fucked and her pussy got cum covered by hung black stud who fucked her bareback. To me, it looks like she cheated on her hubby and this was filmed by her black stud but that is not for sure - it is really hard to say who held the camera here. Black lover or someone else? But it's definitely pretty recent video and the quality it awesome - especially for the people who loves watching white pussy pounding from close. Especially when it's bareback, without any protection and with nice, creamy cumload that was spread all over her hairy bush...

size: 217 mb
duration: 08:20

NTB_IR_Lkclsr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Meaty white pussy was all smeared with thick black cum:

nitobe

Elite
It's time for really big white dick - real nine inch python between guys legs who fucked horny white milf. She hardly managed to put condom on his dong and it was quite funny scene watching her trying to put rubber on that huge and long dick. Jerked and sucked him off first and bent over and received it from behind. She was so horny and soaking wet that you can hear her pussy farting while he was pushing balls deep and pulling his long stick out... Her hubby was behind the camera and he joined in the end when he came on her face together with her lover - she got two loads and fucked one of the biggest white dicks I've ever seen...

size: 343 mb
duration: 22:25

NTB_Pssyfrtng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Funny noises from her pussy while big white stick was pounding her from behind:

nitobe

Elite
Same wife but different lover this time - hung black stud who fucked her bald pussy bareback in front of her hubby who was behind the camera but he wasn't invited to a party like in her previous video with long dicked, nine incher white stud. At least he filmed some great close-ups of big black dick penetrating and stretching his wife's pussy. There's great part in the end when they all talked about how it was... and it was awesome!

size: 324 mb
duration: 22:36

NTB_IR_Blndmlfsbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

It's pretty hard to film close-ups from these angles but her hubby did it:

nitobe

Elite
It is hard for me to believe that these two white hotties are real twins in real life and that they got fucked together by hung black stud. Ok, that part is somehow is acceptable, but having lesbian fun, touching and licking each other is somehow hard to believe for me. Simply, some things are hard to swallow for guy like me! Dunno, maybe the whole story is really true. Anyways, two hot brunettes, lesbian action first and then sharing big black dick bareback. Nice creampie in the end too and all in all it's one hell of interracial video... and two tight white pussies of course!!!

size: 506 mb
duration: 26:46

NTB_IR_Twns.rar

rar password = nitobe

One big black dick, hard as rock was quite enough for both honeys:

nitobe

Elite
Extremely long black dick for small titted white chick who never experienced dick that big but she handled it pretty well... Had to check it with her hand first and then just swallowed it giving her black lover pretty nice blowjob and her returned favor with good licking. I loved her facial expression when he started penetrating her pussy slowly - that was unforgettable! Then he started pushing harder and harder and finally came straight in her mouth and when she swallowed it all he kissed her. That was great moment too...

size: 536 mb
duration: 35:03

NTB_IR_Kmmsbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

I don't think this whitish thing is cream but rather some lubricant she had to add:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white milf gets fucked in front of her husband by hung black stud who licked her pussy first and then just nailed his dick deep between her thighs! And my god she was loud! Looked like just another shy wife that has gone black out of curiosity but when big black dick started drilling her she started making all kind of noises - moaning, groaning, meowing, shouting... it was so good and you can actually hear that. There's really not much to see here in terms of close ups and things like that but just turn the volume up and you'll hear how real pleasure sounds. Got this one from good friend of mine and all I can say is kudos for this one!

size: 83 mb
duration: 05:47

NTB_IR_Nsysxywf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Looking great in skin colored stockings while waiting black stud to nail her:

nitobe

Elite
This was one hell of outdoor adventure - booty redhead got fucked not only by one but by two hung black lovers. She went outside and did it behind the trees near the parking lot. She was up against the wooden fence with her pants down while black stud was pounding her bareback from behind and when he finished, his friend who was behind the camera took over and he had one shot also. Then they moved to her motel room and she had another round in bathroom...

size: 335 mb
duration: 14:55

NTB_IR_Twbbcswt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Who cares about bugs, dirt and stuff - she was all focused on her big black dicks:

nitobe

Elite
Hairy pussy, hairy ass, hairy legs, hairy armpits... wow, this is something we've rarely seen here - total natural look... and smell! This hotwife has never seen a razor I think but she should have at least shaved her legs and armpits. I mean, I am totally ok with hairy bushes but hairy legs are kinda too much - that's such "manly" thing. She had stockings and garters and they spiced the things up and it seems like she was quite a big turn on for her hung black stud - he fucked her hard and he didn't have any problem entering that thick bush between her legs...

size: 417 mb
duration: 18:38

NTB_IR_Ntrllk.rar

rar password = nitobe

You have to be real explorer to find clitoris hidden in this thick wood: