New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
I'm ok with fake boobs if they are not too big and melons like but fake asses are kinda funny and you can see here one of those fake asses that are so popular these day - no way this is natural. This redhead has already done something with her tits and that looks ok but implants made her ass funny and so unnatural!!! She got fucked by hung black lover in bathroom, on the sink but all the time I kept my eye on her ass and gotta say - not sexy at all! Just two artificial buttocks but her black stud was fine with that and she was big turn on for him obviously...

size: 266 mb
type: avi
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 08:59

NTB_IR_Hgrdhdsbtt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Just look at those fake, melon like buttocks - no way this was natural:

nitobe

Elite
After that "inflatable", artificial ass and fake boobs from the last post now there's something completely natural... and "organic. This white milf is real deal - not a single fake or plastic thing on her but real, natural curves, round ass, bald, soaking wet pussy and smooth skin - she is just perfect and all minor "flaws" on her body are simply invisible. She got fucked by husband's friend, a well hung guy who didn't mind to give a hand here and hubby had some fun too - got his dick sucked but real fun part was in the end when she sucked both dicks and received their cumloads on her chests...

size: 305 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 25:59

NTB_Twcmlds.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting her pussy drilled by friend's dick and it all ended with two cumloads:

nitobe

Elite
Horny cuckold blond with some ugly acne on her ass (she should have paid more attention to her hygiene and always use new razor) got fucked by horny friends and hung black stud. They fucked the hell out of her and they fucked her bareback cumming wherever they wanted but I'd rather use condom here - those acne look pretty scary too me. But she obviously had lot of fun no matter what I think...

size: 427 mb
duration: 22:38

NTB_IR_Sqrtmchlgb.rar

rar password = nitobe

She loved big black dick fucking her bareback and tearing her pussy and ass apart:

nitobe

Elite
I should have posted this some two weeks ago during the olympics and that would be perfect timing but I forgot about this video so here it is - two weeks late but better late than never. Two horny latinas, real cuties from copacabana with perfect, natural asses, round and born for twerking... They actually did some twerking in front of mirror before they joined "forces" and jumped on big black dick! It's really hard to say who is more beautiful - chocolate honey or white honey and it was real pleasure watching them share big black dick and his cum!

size: 485 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 25:40

NTB_IR_Twrkngthrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Chocolate and vanilla mix for big black dick - got fucked and shared his cum:

nitobe

Elite
I can't believe that this funny guy fucked the real cuckold legend and one of the most famous pussies in this niche! Ok, she said herself that her favorite thing is when cock is in - no matter the color and size - she just wants her pussy stuffed and that's it. But on the other hand it was pretty interesting to watch her in action with this guy - the dick was in and delivered huge cumload inside her spacious pussy - job well done!

size: 450 mb
duration: 23:49

NTB_IR_Rdyfrcrmp.rar

rar passwod = nitobe

Had lot of fun doing this black dick that delivered big cumload inside her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
This is short but stunning piece with amazing brunette in black fishnets that got fucked and creamed by her hung black stud. No foreplay, she just jumped on his huge dick and started riding and he was quick also - filled her bald pussy with cream in not time. She then took quick look on his cream covered dick and balls and he couldn't resist her charm and pussy so rocked her one more time... Well, who wouldn't - she looks so great that his dick should have stayed in whole night!!!

size: 183 mb
duration: 06:12

NTB_IR_Cchfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Don't know who she is but she is so sexy and too perfect to be true:

nitobe

Elite
At first I thought this had to be some lost footage with V1rg0 and my god, this chick looks like so much like her but not that booty at all - just natural curves and smaller tits with hard nipples. But her face is very similar to booty star, at least for me and to be honest I got confused at first. This white honey is way hotter if you ask me and she fucks for real and with real passion. Loved that thick black dick and enjoyed him cumming on her face...

size: 319 mb
duration: 14:12

NTB_IR_Mlssnbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Really handsome sweetie gets fucked and cum covered by her black lover:

nitobe

Elite
Real romance between white hotwife and her black lover filmed by her husband. Real chemistry and real feelings were filmed in this video and that was the most stunning part. Long foreplay with passionate, deep kissing, touching and caressing before they took their clothes off and started fucking... She enjoyed every moment with black bull and hubby kept his camera rolling but she didn't forget her beloved - made love with black stranger, had really strong orgasms and hubby just approached in the end and unloaded his balls on her face! It's hard watching your spouse doing it with other man and not taking active part - that's why he spilled his load on her face just like that!

size: 418 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 40:37

NTB_IR_Rllvbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Husband couldn't hold on himself in the end and just spilled his seed on her face:

nitobe

Elite
Three horny white milfs and one lucky, hung black dude who happened to knock on the right door and on the right time. It was a gift from heaven for three insatiable honeys as well as for black stud! Big boobs, booty asses, stockings, bald pussies and oh lord, which one to choose... They fucked the hell out of him and made him cum on their huge boobs but seems like they needed more than just this black hammer and his pair of hard balls...

size: 554 mb
duration: 29:20

NTB_IR_Rvrsgbkrn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Three heavenly milfs shared big black dick and got his cumload on their big breasts:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
This was probably the funniest interracial video I've seen so far - at least the very beginning of it when these two busty chubby white bombs was dancing. Or at least they were trying to dance and twerk but they did it in such funny way that I almost fell off the chair... Fucking part was different - meaty pussies, enormous boobs with huge nipples, meaty pussies - that part was ok. They even shared black studs cum in the end but that dance part in the beginning, to warm up their black bull was... hilarious!!!

size: 501 mb
duration: 26:31

NTB_IR_Bstydncng.rar

rar passwod = nitobe

Their black dick "dance" was far more interesting than real dancing they tried:

nitobe

Elite
Got few videos with this great white housewife who loves to fuck big black dicks in front of her husband who films her in action and she loves to ride her black bulls! Hubby filmed her riding on her favorite bbc and having strong orgasm. They all had fun in living room first, she was sucking off both dicks and playing with her huge vibrator and then they moved to bedroom where she jumped on black lover and danced with her ass till he filled his condom with cum... Great white wife - definitely worth of further, more thorough search...

size: 128 mb
duration: 05:37

NTB_IR_Lvsblckrd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby jerks his dick off and films his wife but she was too busy with bbc:

nitobe

Elite
This is great cuckold interracial video and too bad it's not at least one hour long. It features amazing blond milf who got fucked bareback by fat, hung black lover. That guy folded and pressed her like sheet of paper but she loved his huge dick going balls deep into her bald pussy. She looked damn sexy in black stockings and heels and of course she was big turn on for her black bull... One of the best videos of this kind I've seen in last couple of weeks!

size: 260 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 09:47

NTB_IR_Ftblckbll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Camera angle here was just perfectly positioned to film bareback penetration:

nitobe

Elite
Thick redhead housewife loves big black dicks and loves to fuck in front of her husband but instead of fucking many guys she decided to fuck one particular black guy she was fond of... She didn't fear to have him bareback and to get her pussy loaded with cum - making her husband jealous to such huge loads she was getting in front of him. Her husband was there only to film and she didn't pay much attention to him - just wanted her black lover and his cum. There are two black sessions here - one was short and the other one was of about 15 minutes with great creampie in her pussy. Anyone said black babies? Who knows, maybe that's the thing she wanted...

size: 361 mb
duration: 19:07

NTB_IR_Rdhdcmfll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Meaty, pink, smooth shaved hole filled with sticky cum from black bull:

nitobe

Elite
Take a closer look at her belly - they say she was already pregnant when this was filmed and she is really having that early pregnancy belly so it was pretty odd that she agreed to film bareback fucking with black stud who had dick that big that at first I thought it was one of those prosthetic/rubber ones that were quite popular back in the days... But this dick is real and fucked the hell out of this skinny, damn cute, curly haired brunette. And he came twice - in her pussy and in her mouth in the end...

size: 356 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 15:53

NTB_IR_Prgnbst.rar

rar password = nitobe

Two sticky loads for skinny brunette sweetie who had the fuck of her life:

nitobe

Elite
One of my favorite milfs, cuckold brunette that squirts like fountain when having orgasm and she got fucked bareback by hung black lover - dude drilled her pussy hard with his long black spear and delivered huge cumload in her bald pussy. Looks like her hubby was there too because at one moment you can see white guy in background who was minding his own business while she was doing bbc on bed. Another exceptional video - great black pounding that ended with creampie in her pussy!

size: 326 mb
duration: 20:32

NTB_IR_Blcksknk.rar

rar passwod = nitobe

Big black dick, bald white pussy, hard pounding, squirting and oozing cumload

nitobe

Elite
Hung black stud goes first, fucks and impregnates cuckold white wife and after him goes hubby and leaves his cumload inside her meaty pussy too - two bareback dicks leaves their deposits in her hole. She is just ordinary white housewife, brickhouse, big boobs with huge, hard nipples and with fat doughnut on her belly but she loves to fuck others in front of her husbands. She loves it classic way - legs wide spread and her man pounding her pussy bareback till the seed is spilled inside her pussy...

size: 140 mb
duration: 06:06

NTB_IR_Chbbyscmlds.rar

rar password = nitobe

Enjoying big black dick plowing deep between her thighs and having hubby's dick too:

nitobe

Elite
The flag hanging on the wall above her bed is pretty much self explanatory - she loves big black dick but needs something to keep her going - it's not that easy just to suck big black dick for more than hour - sometimes it's even two hours... And not only she is really pretty but she is also damn sexy. Busty and booty babe that gets her big piece of black meat bareback. Her eyes are green but those big boobs, booty ass and bald pussy kept my jaw glued to the floor. She is just exquisite!

size: 364 mb
duration: 23:48

NTB_IR_Sckngfckngbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Face, boobs, body, ass, pussy... everything is perfect on her:

nitobe

Elite
We need new ode to tits or existing ode to tits needs to be rewritten - new piece of wonderful jugs are here and I have no words to describe them. Looks like they are completely natural, with big nipples but I wouldn't be surprised if some corrections has already be done here because these day not only milfs are doing surgery to certain body parts. And the rest is great too - fit body, round ass, firm thighs, smooth skin and damn great, bald pussy with a tattoo... Simply, she looks perfect, she is pretty and she loves big black dicks - got fucked by her hung black friend bareback, played with her huge vibrator, sucked and deepthroated his dick... A new star is born!!!

size: 400 mb
duration: 41:43

NTB_IR_Bgbbshny.rar

rar password = nitobe

Great looking horny and insatiable - she was real feast for eyes:

nitobe

Elite
Well endowed black student from abroad won a "prize" and fucked one of the hottest chicks around - classy cuckold blond that loves having adventures with fresh meat. She was wearing fine skin colored stockings, red top and high heels and looked absolutely fantastic... Black stud licked her pussy first, then she returned the favor and sucked off his big dick, then he fucked her hard and finally unloaded his balls in her mouth!

size: 596 mb
duration: 31:34

NTB_IR_Fckngstdnt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Super sexy blond taught her black student real sex lesson:

nitobe

Elite
Two nasty white milfs had fun together with hung black stud - shared his big black dick but only one of them got all the cream in her pussy. I've never seen these two in action together before and this video was real pleasant surprise for me! Big boobs of course and bald pussies and bareback pounding - that's something I always love to watch especially when it features my favorite milf from down south!

size: 387 mb
duration: 17:15

NTB_IR_Pmpngcm.rar

rar password = nitobe

So proud with her black cumload that had to share it with her friend: