New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
Big boobed white cutie took little break after having big black dick, put her green shirt on and hid those two wonderful jugs and then had her big black dick once again - in her tight ass this time. Rimmed black lover's ass first, then sucked his big dick and finally received it bareback in her ass... In the end she rode on him while pushing dildo in her pussy and then he suddenly just threw her away. Literally!!! Not sure what happened but his dick was in her ass so it wasn't about cumming inside... Interesting one. Definitely!

size: 304 mb
type: avi
resolution: 840x540
duration: 25:55

NTB_IR_Bgbbshnytw.rar

rar password = nitobe

She is sexy and horny as hell and her tits are just perfect:

nitobe

Elite
This blonde housewife is so hot and horny that she's like one big doughnut and fucking with her is like working in bakery and kneading dull!!! On one side she is really pretty and cute, she's having nice smile and she is also thick, brickhouse honey that likes wearing stockings and garters and she looks damn sexy and hot in them. She wore just corset this time, probably wanted to hide tighten up that fat belly but oh my, she was so sexy and appealing. She had big black dick once again and her pussy got stuffed with black cum one more time! Great lady, looking kinda retro, but I love that kind of beauty - especially her hairstyle!!!

size: 556 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 36:19

NTB_IR_Chbbyblndsnwbll.rar

rar password = nitobe

She was soaking wet and had her bbc bareback till he filled her hole with oozing cum:

nitobe

Elite
Okay... here's threesome with hubby and hung black stud I promised to share and many of you asked for it but to be honest it isn't that hot as you might assume. I mean it's great stuff, bareback fucking and sharing bed with husband and hung black stud with cumming in her mouth in the end but to be honest I think her older interracial stuff was way hotter than this one but I agree that's really something new and rarely seen till now. She dyed her hair, enlarged her boobs and had fun with two dicks of course... Enjoy ;)

size: 512 mb
resolution: 1920x1080
duration: 11:38

NTB_IR_Nwthrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby fucked both holes bareback but black bull had to wear rubber for some reason:

nitobe

Elite
Looks like she won jack pot when met this hung black lover for the first time! It's not just "some" black guy with huge dick between his legs but a guy who became some kind of her lover who fucked her many times in front of her husband who was usually operating the camera while she was having fun... They've started in the tub and then moved to bed where she got fucked bareback and swallowed black lover's load in the end!

size: 473 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 28:16

NTB_IR_Lslbthnbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

"Hey honey, did you see what I've just done with my favorite black toy?"

nitobe

Elite
Hubby was working overnight and his cuckold wife already invited her hung black friend over for a dinner and sex party of course. Told that to hubby who called her and she obviously didn't care - already half naked, wearing just corset with her big tits out and getting ready for new adventure and another cumload that ended right inside her pussy...

size: 333 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 11:46

NTB_IR_Bllflldhr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Huge black snake drilled her bareback and left his fertile load in her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Blond hotwife's first big black dick and first orgasm with her hung black lover. He fucked her all around the house - started in living room and ended up in bedroom while hubby followed them with camera. It was such passionate sex that the guy's condom fell off but I think she forgot about that after he nailed his stick into her hole. She is super sexy, skinny blond babe and she wore just black stockings and super high heels and she welcomed his huge dick into her bald, soaking wet hole! Short piece but really, really stunning!

size: 261 mb
duration: 08:48

NTB_IR_Cmmngnbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Great job done filming this - hope hubby got his prize after black bull:

nitobe

Elite
This one was much better and it's really superb creaming stuff - for holidays of course! The best time to get laid and to meat new lovers. She looked so sexy and was so horny and got fucked bareback in front of camera. Her pussy was smooth shaved and ready for lover's rock hard dick. He fucked her on the floor and unloaded his balls on her pussy. She gladly accepted his "gift", smeared it a bit and then showed it for the camera!

size: 368 mb
duration: 14:12

NTB_Btrlrnwyr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Lying on the floor with her legs wide open and showing off with her load:

nitobe

Elite
Five star fuck with well endowed black stud and huge splash of cum over white milf's face and tits. She worked on his dick with her mouth like real artist and his balls were already full of juice and he hardly waited to nail her to ease the "pressure"! And another interesting thing. She had blue star tattoo on her belly and I can't recall seeing it before and after this video so it has to be one of those fake ones, but have to admit that it looked pretty sexy...

size: 428 mb
duration: 27:57

NTB_IR_Ymmyblstr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Smooth shaved white pussy welcomed big black dick back home:

nitobe

Elite
We've already had this video more than a year ago but to be honest this one beats it in quality - 'picture is just sharp and clear - can't even compare those two although it's pretty much the same video. Just clicking on those small screenshots will show you the real difference between two videos and I hope you'll like this version as much as you liked the first one. It's threesome with hung black stud and hubby and hot white wife got her mouth filled to the top with cum from both dicks! Plenty of sticky and sleazy pleasure in her mouth...

size: 441 mb
duration: 23:22

NTB_IR_Blckfckwhtcm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Excellent close-ups of big black dick penetrating soaking wet pussy and huge facial:

nitobe

Elite
Another round with hung black stud and huge creampie hot white housewife received between her firm, perfectly round buttocks! She loves this dick and enjoyed long blowjob in the beginning - it was like licking favorite chocolate ice cream and couldn't get enough of it! After that he fucked her hard while hubby was behind the camera and spilled his seed right on her perfectly round, firm ass...

size: 646 mb
duration: 42:10

NTB_IR_Fxnglsl.rar

rar password = nitobe

If you look at these you'll know why she didn't try anal - I guess it'd be bad idea:

nitobe

Elite
My first impression here is that this brickhouse housewife definitely deserves bigger one - this guy was there just to "do the trick" but I bet she's craving for big, thick one that would stretch her soaking wet pussy to the limits... For the else - go on, nothing much to see here - just bareback fucking with friend in front of husband who was filming and a creampie that was left inside her pussy in matter of moments - guy was quick like rabbit...

size: 107 mb
duration: 03:10

NTB_IR_Hbbytm.rar

rar password = nitobe

See what I mean? Her soaking hole definitely needs bites bigger than this:

nitobe

Elite
Fat, booty white bomb gets big, fat dick and huge cumload on her big ass. Her black stud was quite skinny but he had big hammer between his legs to pound that meaty pussy hard and to tear her apart. I doubt she's married but she's obviously addicted to big black dick already...

size: 321 mb
duration: 14:19

NTB_IR_Plmpccl.rar

rar password = nitobe

It was huge cumload that covered that big white ass:

nitobe

Elite
Ok, after this one I'll be pausing these series for some time... there's also other things to share and the last time I posted this video, and it was not that long ago it was in 840x480 resolution so I decided to post hd version of the same video. Quality is really better and images are quite sharp and you can see that from the screens below... Again, it was hotel room adventure with husband and black stud and after she received cumload on her bald pussy black stud tried to use all that "lubricant" and nailed his dick into her asshole...

size: 489 mb
duration: 31:58

NTB_IR_Lvnlstnmss.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounded hard by hung black stud and having her ass nailed after cumshot:

nitobe

Elite
White milf looked kinda nerdy with those glasses on but now I think those are fake... But damn sexy detail - especially when she took big black dick deep in her throat and gagged a little bit... Too much cum and too deep I guess. Got fucked by big black and white dick and those two were quite enough for the best sex she ever had...

size: 489 mb
duration: 31:56

NTB_IR_Glsswhtmm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Wet white hole welcomed both white and black dick inside:

nitobe

Elite
Sharing big black dick with girlfriend and giving him a blowjob to remember... After they both sucked his big black dick curly redhead let him fuck her girlfriend - she wanted it so bad so she got it. Got blacked hard in her asshole while her friend just watched the action. Short version of this video (without blowjob part) was posted few months back and now I think it's complete so just sit back and enjoy!

size: 465 mb
duration: 24:48

NTB_IR_Shrngblckbss.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black dick pounded hard both her pussy and ass and she loved his huge stick:

nitobe

Elite
Hubby films his beautiful wife in action with hung black stud and does magnificent job. She wore a mask at first but hubby took it off from her face and she didn't mind that but continued to enjoy her big, sweet stick. Gave the guy blowjob first and it seemed like he came in her mouth, she kept his load in her mouth for a while and then swallowed it and continued to suck. Then she had short dance/strip show for the hubby and black bull before they moved to bedroom and she got fucked bareback and impregnated by her black lover. Hubby filmed every detail and took pictures and I'd only like if there was more talking here - the only sound you could hear in the beginning was meowing of their cat who watched them also... Beside that, this was an excellent homemade video - she is really pretty, blond housewife and she looks damn great and sexy!

size: 317 mb
duration: 11:16

NTB_IR_Dstryngpssy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black bull fucks cuckold white wife bareback and leaves his load inside her bald pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Came here as an exchange student and stayed as big black dick addict. One of the first things she asked about her new friends were the stories she has heard about black dicks. Were they that big? And that long? Soon after that she decided to try it for herself and ended up in hotel room with hung black stud and a guy behind the camera. Oh my, that was something she never experienced before and she did it bareback and wanted her pussy full of oozing black cum. Her wish was granted and she got the load straight in her bald hole... And she was damn sexy and appealing - firm body and nice round ass - big turn on for her black stud who did everything to please her!

size: 216 mb
duration: 07:00

NTB_IR_Crmngrssnpssy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sucking of her chocolate lolly pop and squeezing the last drops of his sticky load:

nitobe

Elite
Met handsome black stud with big cudgel in his shorts while trying to work out and when he saw that she was not going that well he offered help and some tips and tricks but pretty soon they ended in hotel room for some real sweating and workout - hard bareback sex that melts fat and calories taken in with all that junk food and sweets. She is handsome but thick white wife with wet bush between her legs and she wanted to get those extra pounds off and worked it out the best possible way. Big black dick rocked her soaking wet hole hard and came inside - that was pure protein "shake" for her and enough for that day!

size: 456 mb
duration: 29:48

NTB_IR_Bbcwrkt.rar

rar password = nitobe

This is the best way for melting fat and getting your body into fit shape:

nitobe

Elite
I thought she gave up on fast food, sweets and fizzy drinks but looks like she eats more of that junk than ever - she's never been fattier than now and although many people like that kind of look I'd love to see her with at least 15-20 pounds less. She got fucked and impregnated in hotel room by horny lovers - plenty of cum ended up in her meaty, bald bucket and there's actually one good thing here - her pussy has never been that meaty like in this video! Loved that detail - it made my day!

size: 419 mb
duration: 20:36

NTB_IR_Crvywf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fucking her bareback and leaving cumloads - dicks kept disappearing in that hole:

nitobe

Elite
Wow, this is the third black stud she allowed to fuck her for real - not just fooling around with his dick, then short penetration and cumming in her mouth in the end. This was bareback black sex with impregnation in the end. And not only he stuffed her pussy with cum but when he pulled his dick out, cumload dropped on his belly and she ate it... And she definitely like vibrant colors - I've never seen orange stockings before! At least I think so.

size: 429 mb
duration: 21:07

NTB_IR_Prncscrmp.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pushing hard into her wet hole and leaving cumload inside that pussy: