New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
Exquisite blond in black stockings gets fucked bareback and a cumload in her mouth. Great body with natural curves and nice boobs and black stockings of course... She invited her lover over for a dinner but had something else in mind - just wanted his dick and his cum and he was glad to please her! This guy is not that hung and he looks rather indian than african american ethnicity...

size: 157 mb
type: avi
resolution: 840x480
duration: 10:36

NTB_IR_Drchgfckd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Looks like she wanted it in her tiny asshole too - from behind of course:

nitobe

Elite
Super sexy blond supposed to have all night bareback anal fuck with hung black lover but all I could see were "preparations" for that or classic white pussy black pounding. She sucked his big black dick off first and the received it in her shaved, soaking wet hole... The answer is in the very end of the video - they say they had technical difficulties and lost more than hour of hard anal pounding. But this was great too - especially sucking big black dick in the beginning...

size: 187 mb
duration: 09:53

NTB_IR_Prtywthbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Horny blond loves bbc and was taking special care of her big black toy:

nitobe

Elite
Intense bareback fucking with potent and hung black bull who managed to came twice in a row. After he unloaded his balls on skinny white honey's belly he nailed his dick inside wet hole once again and after few strokes only he took his dick out and came one more time, letting her squeeze his stick with her hand... He didn't want his face to be seen so they put triple x mark over his face but she wasn't shy at all - just wanted his big dick and hard pounding from all sides, especially from behind!

size: 266 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 11:53

NTB_IR_Bbcsshy.rar

rar password = nitobe

She was so horny and so was her black lover so he came twice in a row:

nitobe

Elite
Real ginger hairy pussy having close encounter with two dicks - huge black one and average white one. She got fucked bareback by both and preferred big black one of course but white guy was somehow discouraged and frustrated with the size of his black friends dick - kept glimpsing to that thick black spear wondering how's that possible. He couldn't even make his dick rock hard but he was half way there all the time... but managed to unload his balls on her boobs while his black friend filled her ginger hole with his seed...

size: 438 mb
duration: 19:30

NTB_IR_Blrsdblfn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Loved this black/white game and milked them both in the end:

nitobe

Elite
This silicone blond definitely loves big black dick more than anything else and that's more than obvious - the bigger the better and she gets it both in her bald pussy and in her ass. And she's big turn on for her black lover's too... Fucked this black guy like there's no tomorrow - his big dick was real pleaser for her. Got this one from friend too although I actually have this video for more than six months but someone re-encode it with just 4 fps and is actually non-watchable pearl. But this version i perfect one - someone did his job properly and kudos for that! Enjoy and grab it while it's still hot ;)

size: 516 mb
duration: 27:21

NTB_IR_Shftngblnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

It's long way up and even longer down - endless black stick for pure pleasure:

nitobe

Elite
For me she definitely looks better than in previous video... Gained few pounds, having great, natural curves, booty ass and thick thigh - she's ideal for my criteria. Invited her regular black lover for dinner but wanted to have some fun first.. Just jumped on him, sucked his dick off, then got nailed from behind on the couch and finally spread her legs on kitchen table and got it right there, having huge, sticky cumload straight in her mouth...

size: 267 mb
duration: 10:17

NTB_IR_Vstbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Table was set, dinner was ready and she god blacked right there on the table:

nitobe

Elite
More hard action with skinny blond with silicone tits - she picked up two random white guys and drained their balls to the last drop of cum. It was interesting seeing her doing it with two white bulls, pretty hung I must say, and she had them both at the same time in both of her holes... There's great dp action here - she rode on one dick while other guy sneaked from behind and nailed his dick straight in her ass. It was bareback action and she got both cumloads in her mouth, showed it for the camera and then swallowed!

size: 328 mb
duration: 11:05

NTB_Whtdpblnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Two white dicks in her pussy and asshole and huge load in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Slim blond was having hard anal and ass to mouth action with endowed black bull - a guy who had real huge python between his legs. He fucked her bareback and nailed her tiny asshole with his dong unloading his big cumload straight into her mouth. This looked like some kind of after party sex - she probably noticed the guy and took him in the backroom to check his "tool" and it was the right size and shape for her soaking wet pussy but she wanted it in her ass too...

size: 520 mb
duration: 27:33

NTB_IR_Bgdckd.rar

rar password = nitobe

This was incredibly hot stuff - both her holes were drilled bareback by huge bbc:

nitobe

Elite
This is really a day devoted to blonds - skinny ones especially... even my wife just noticed that. So, here's one more and we can play a guess game here "who's skinnier?" Cuckold blond honey or her black lover? They both are so skinny - bones and skin but he's having huge javelin between his legs and he knew how to "throw it!" Talked about her sex experiences in the beginning and then showed him how to do it proper way! Loved this performance - haven't watched her quite in a while and she still got the feeling for bbc...

size: 357 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 16:04

NTB_IR_Sxtlkwthbll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her holes were ready for big black snake that was ready to please her:

nitobe

Elite
Let's make a break with blond chicks or my wife will eventually kill me or cut the connection with pliers - here's thick, booty, horny brunette who got fucked bareback by her skinny, but hung black stud... She had an intense orgasm and squirted on his long dick and he covered her face with cum trying to aim her mouth!

size: 376 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 19:56

NTB_IR_Scrltlvsbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

She watered his stick and her spoiled her make up in return:

nitobe

Elite
Back to horny blond honey enjoying big black dicks at their homes... Same blond like yesterday, her regular black lover who was again invited over for dinner but ended up with her in bedroom... She wore nice white stockings, pretending to be a bride I guess and seduced the guy just like that... Got nailed by his thick dick bareback and ate his cumload - kinda usual stuff but I have to say that she looked amazing - that bald pussy was so... delicious!!!

size: 104 mb
duration: 08:27

NTB_IR_Snntgsfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Showing her bald pussy to black bull before getting his bareback dick inside:

nitobe

Elite
Fit brunette white wife, freshly married and horny as hell had great fuck with hung black lover in front of her husband who filmed her with his phone and it turned as an excellent video. Things filmed with phones usually turn out as crap but this guy knew what he was doing and did excellent job. His wife is perfectly build babe - flat belly, nice tits, small but round ass and smooth shaved pussy, soaking wet and ready for black drilling. Superb stuff!!!

size: 375 mb
duration: 19:16

NTB_IR_Frshwfbnkd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black bull looked huge compared to her and loved her small but firm and round ass:

nitobe

Elite
Maybe it's just my impression but seems like she enjoy more big black dick than white dicks. Her action with white dicks was great in deed but this is something different. Harder and more intense in every way - she had it again with hung black bull who's having really big dick and who pounded both her pussy and asshole bareback leaving cumload in her mouth in the end... This is the last one with her I have so take them till I get more...

size: 497 mb
duration: 26:20

NTB_IR_Twlwnchmn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black dicks are her passion obviously and got it bareback in both holes:

nitobe

Elite
Another encounter with her close black friend and one of the lovers who she likes to fuck whenever she can. He was away and she wanted to catch up what she missed and she missed his big dick indeed... Hardly waited to nail it between her legs and straight into that sweet, bald hole...

size: 335 mb
duration: 17:53

NTB_IR_Ctchngpnt.rar

rar password = nitobe

She really loves this bbc drilling her deep - you can read it from her face:

nitobe

Elite
Many familiar faces, asses, white pussies and big black dicks here - real party in broad daylight for cuckold white housewives and their hung black bulls. Maybe it's better to say a vip party - they all had fantastic solo vids with black bulls but this was the first time they did it all together... Taking turns, fucking bareback, exchanging partner and leaving juices everywhere... Everything you one can imagine - they did it with their studs!

size: 408 mb
duration: 34:44

NTB_IR_Lrgy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black dick and warm juice for every hole - these white ladies knows what they want:

nitobe

Elite
Fat white granny didn't like it - she didn't like the camera and kept her head down all the time and she didn't like sex also I think. I mean, she didn't say a single word - not even a grasp or moan - it was silent fuck for both. Not a single word you can hear here... Black bull was silent too! He just nailed her and left his load in her pussy. Not a single word too! You'll probably say "what a fuck is this?" and you are right. He just cuddled her hair, took her panties off, fucked her and unloaded his balls inside her pussy... She should have said at least something...

size: 256 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 11:24

NTB_IR_Cddlngrnny.rar

rar password = nitobe

White granny has the curves but fucks in silence - not a single word here:

nitobe

Elite
Unlike the previous video which was pure monotony this is something completely different and real action thriller... Skinny brunette discovers all the joys of big black dick and it was her first experience but that experience changed her life for good... Once she's gone black there was no turning back... And she loved it - every single moment. Her meaty pussy was soaking wet and big black dick was simply sliding in just like that... She had it from all sides and I'm not sure who was behind the camera but he did excellent job operating the camera...

size: 256 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 12:08

NTB_IR_Zsbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Wow, her meaty pussy was so soaking wet and slippery for her first bbc:

nitobe

Elite
Hard fucking, rimming and finally a facial from hung black stud! Curly redhead had another adventure with black lover but this time she was the one who got pleased and he licked his pussy and ass like a bowl full of sweet cream... Usually she's the one who pleases her bulls with her mouth but this was her day. They filmed themselves so it was kinda tricky to do all the usual stuff and to get everything filmed but everything turned out ok - it was great interracial video!

size: 324 mb
duration: 14:25

NTB_IR_Rmjbfcl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Giving her that big black python and nailing it deep into her wet pussy:

nitobe

Elite
When horny white wife takes handsome black stud to show him her bedroom she is having only one thing in mind - his big dick and how to drag his pants down... And it was one really nice bed, pretty wide, comfortable and with nice pillows and of course she had something else to show to him and before he even sat on that bed his dick was already in her mouth...

size: 372 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 24:17

NTB_IR_Shwngbdrm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black bull left huge cumload on her bald pussy after bareback drilling:

nitobe

Elite
This is some kind of mainstream stuff but it looks really different and there's some really obvious chemistry here. Not only it's filmed different way with some really nice camera angles but they both enjoyed this for real... He licked her bald pussy first and then started penetrating her slow and easy, letting her enjoy the size of her dick. It was slippery and wet and his dick was sliding in and out just like that before spurting his cum inside...

size: 328 mb
duration: 17:22

NTB_IR_Snpcms.rar

rar password = nitobe

Unusual camera angles of black dick bareback penetration and his creampie: