New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
Busty blond was bored to death at some convention and when one of her colleagues told her that they should go to bathroom together she gladly accepted and fucked the guy right there in the toilet... He looked funny with corset on his belly that supposed to lift his round belly up but he had quite a big tool to offer her. He didn't look like white guy to me but rather indian or some mixed ethnicity... He fucked big titted blond bareback and came on her big tits in the end!

size: 225 mb
type: avi
resolution: 840x480
duration: 08:38

NTB_Pblcbthrmfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

She was instant turn on for the guy who unloaded his balls on her huge tits:

nitobe

Elite
Her name in Sh4nn0n and this was her first time with two big black cocks. She admitted that in the beginning of the video before two hung black bulls joined her in bed. Full video filmed that night was around 45 minutes in length and I have it but it's in pretty poor quality and I am reluctant to share it. Another piece in acceptable quality was already posted here but this one beats all of them in terms of quality and that's why I am posting it... What else to say except she is super cute, super sexy and super horny and she knows what she wants in bed...

size: 339 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 15:16

NTB_IR_Twbbcfrsttm.rar

rar password = nitobe

There are some nicely filmed shots of her smooth shaved and cum filled pussy:

nitobe

Elite
White lingerie and white boots, long ones, above her knees and big black dicks for pure pleasure - cuckold white milf had fantastic party with hung black studs who was probably twice younger than her - fresh black meat for experienced, busty white milf!!! She didn't do anal probably because of nasty hemorrhoids she had and you'll notice that on small screenshots below but she did everything else including deepthroating, boobjob and squirting of course! Incredible lady, ain't she...

size: 444 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 23:31

NTB_IR_Kyswhtbts.rar

rar password = nitobe

Juicy, carefully trimmed pussy pounded bareback by huge black dick:

nitobe

Elite
Huge asses are quite popular these days - all kind of them... with implants, fat ones, round ones, firm ones... booty in one word. Here's nice piece of fat, round buttocks having a joy ride on huge black dick and twerking while riding on that huge black pole. Looks like this ass is natural, no implants here but I'd love if it was just a little smaller and meatier... Her black lover fucked her hard and came on her face in the end - wish that "tarp" was off and they did it bareback but this way it was pretty awesome too!

size: 393 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 23:28

NTB_IR_Btytwrk.rar

rar password = nitobe

Depending on the camera angle this bbc can look big and small at the same time:

nitobe

Elite
Workout time with handsome black instructor who checked how flexible grey haired milf was and when he discovered that she is doing quite well for her age he couldn't resist temptation and fucked her right there on the floor... Yup, she came there because of big cudgel in his shorts and that was all she was interested in - she looks perfect and her body is like she practiced athletics for years... Amazing milf!!!

size: 389 mb
duration: 20:36

NTB_IR_Ftnssgrnny.rar

rar password = nitobe

The best way to exercise and keep your whole body in good shape:

nitobe

Elite
Red dyed short hair, one of those untidy and messy hairstyles and glasses - so sexy and appealing for my taste that I was literally drooling over it... She came for photo session and ended up sucking and fucking big black dick - huge cudgel I thought she was about to have bareback but she took care of everything and the tarp must have been on! Great looking white chick in deed although would love her to have bigger boobs but that round ass and thick thighs with juicy pussy were quite enough!

size: 233 mb
duration: 10:24

NTB_IR_Rdhdgrmn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Only big black dick can "unzip" that juicy white hole and get inside:

nitobe

Elite
I thought I won't be posting this pearl because of kind of poor image quality and said it yesterday when posted quarter of hour good picture quality version of the same "event" but since few good friends of mine asked for it anyway - here it is! Again, great looking cuckold white wife got blacked by two hung black gents who impregnated her bald pussy with their sticky cum and fucked her one after another... Almost an hour long bareback action but it would be really awesome having this one in greater quality - she looks amazingly sexy and appealing and better lighting and few more details and close-ups of bareback white pussy pounding would really be much appreciated...

size: 514 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 43:52

NTB_IR_Hppywththr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Leaving cumload, checking creampie in her sore pussy and doing it again till she was full:

nitobe

Elite
New foursome with three hung black studs was going full steam ahead, cuckold white milf was getting pounded hard by big black dicks, her pussy was soaking wet when telephone rang!!! God, what a bugger! Everything was going great and then damn phone made her stop. Not sure if it was her husband or someone else, but definitely it was an important call. She was looking great again and was horny as hell and that was obvious - her pussy was soaking wet, she was squirting again and got blacked bareback...

size: 400 mb
duration: 13:34

NTB_IR_Phnbrk.rar

rar password = nitobe

That white pussy got the treatment she deserved and was craving for:

nitobe

Elite
Blond milf with big, booty ass and huge, natural boobs with big nipples gets banged from behind by bunch of horny guys - big black ones, white ones - no matter the size and colors as long as balls are full of sticky juice she likes so much. Showed some twerking skills first and after that only one chair was enough to get all that cum on her fat, round ass!

size: 228 mb
duration: 10:09

NTB_IR_Phtsscm.rar

rar password = nitobe

I'd say too big but her lovers obviously didn't think so and covered her with cum:

nitobe

Elite
Stretch marks and some excessive skin on her belly, flossy tits, huge nipples... I bet she bore a baby not long before this encounter with hung black stud. Few months before this at least. And she was craving for big black dick and got one - huge black pole that fucked her bald pussy hard and impregnated her pussy leaving huge cumload inside... She looked incredibly sexy in white stockings and wore corset or something like that to hide her belly!

size: 380 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 24:51

NTB_IR_Fllngkt.rar

rar password = nitobe

For months she's been craving for this - bareback black dick and a messy cumload:

nitobe

Elite
Nicely built teen blond (nah, she's not teen at all but ok) gets her meaty pussy and tiny asshole fucked by big black dick. It was her first time having dick this big in her tiny asshole and when her black stud was about to come he took his condom off and unloaded his balls on her face and in her mouth. She's small titted, slim, pale skinned blond with tight, meaty pussy smooth shaved and she's really pretty in deed...

size: 234 mb
duration: 10:25

NTB_IR_Shyshns.rar

rar password = nitobe

She never fucked black dick before but she got it in both holes right away:

nitobe

Elite
Maybe kinda old but definitely genuine cuckold interracial stuff filmed at home with busty, brickhouse, blond housewife who had sex with hung black stud in front of her husband who filmed her adventure. She didn't pay much attention to who was behind the camera - she was so focused to her black lover and his huge dick that nothing else mattered to her... Gentle touching, kissing and undressing in the beginning and then hard, bareback sex with creampies and impregnation... Hubby checked her pies, put his fingers inside her hole and black bull came twice as far as I could count! Definitely priceless piece for collectors! Enjoy!!!

size: 376 mb
duration: 24:33

NTB_IR_Rllfcrm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hard, thick creaming and showing her cum loaded pussy to hubby:

nitobe

Elite
Hotel room, bunch of horny and hung white and black guys and insatiable busty white honey who wanted them all... Real hard gangbang with fucking from all sides including double penetration and face fucking - she really had it every possible way and was passed around like real sex toy while all balls in the room were flat. She got loads of jizz everywhere and saved the cumload from hung black bull for the end - he came in her mouth but some shots didn't hit the "target" and ended on his own belly...

size: 514 mb
duration: 27:13

NTB_IR_Hrdhtlgnbng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Real sex toy for black and white dicks who fucked her in every hole:

nitobe

Elite
The only thing I'd add or change here would be some fine stockings and lingerie but when I think better it's just fine this way - no need to change anything. She is one great looking white housewife looking for more pleasure and met this hung black bulls who gave her what she wanted. Hard drilling and huge cumload in her mouth in the end... Her body is just perfect, her pale skin is smooth as velvet and she loves bbc in her tight, soaking wet hole... and loves doing it in front of camera... And I enjoyed big time watching her - top notch white babe!!!

size: 308 mb
duration: 13:43

NTB_IR_Fthsbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Drilling meaty pussy deep and delivering tasty load straight in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Stunning blond in fine black lingerie, stockings, garters and high heels knocked hung black bull down and used him like he was a toy... Poor dude came just when her mean sex machine was catching full steam but he quickly got his dick rock hard again and fucked her once again. She managed to change her fancy buttplug meanwhile before she had his dick in her asshole... It looked like he came on her face again in the end but honestly I didn't see a drop of cum at that moment...

size: 359 mb
duration: 15:57

NTB_IR_Fclfrblnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Changing buttplugs after bull came on her belly and enjoying his dick in her ass:

nitobe

Elite
What a wonderful body this pale redhead is having! Especially the boobs! My type of woman exactly - I love those natural curves, few pound extra here and there, bald pussy and big, natural jugs with big nipples... And she obviously likes it rough! Just look at those nasty scars on her arms all the way up from elbow to shoulders - she had pretty hard ride in the past and she loves to please and to be submissive - she kept her mouth shut, rimmed black lover's ass and was kneeling in front of him while he jerked his dick off on her...

size: 222 mb
duration: 09:54

NTB_IR_Bstymndl.rar

rar password = nitobe

She is really great looking redhead and her huge tits are just amazing:

nitobe

Elite
This is really old stuff, I think I got it back in 2008 or something like that but it's still among best things ever filmed in this niche - it's really hard to find stuff like this these days and although image quality is not that perfect (well, those were the days my friends!) I still enjoyed it like the first time I saw her in action. Pale skinned redhead and hung black bulls in an adult theater or book store - she loved to suck and fuck strangers and never missed a chance do to do it... Great cuckold housewife - her stuff was always top notch!

size: 284 mb
duration: 18:35

NTB_IR_Txsrdhd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Always naughty and eager for action with hung black strangers:

nitobe

Elite
Here's curly, brickhouse, blond housewife once again having a quickie with hung black stud she just met. Apparently, there was a party downstairs and she met this handsome guy and immediately wanted to drag him to bedroom upstairs but had to wait till the party was over. She just disappeared from hubby's sight and when he went upstairs she was already all naked with big black dicks stuck between her firm thighs. Hubby quickly turned his camera on and continued rolling till her round ass was all covered with thick cum from black bull! Nice adventure and great white housewife - looking really great and sexy!

size: 281 mb
duration: 08:38

NTB_IR_Prtybbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

nitobe

Elite
Big boobed, chubby white chick had her first big black dick straight in her tight ass... She looked kinda scared and reluctant, especially in the very end when black bull came on her tits after fucking her in asshole bareback and then wanted her to put his dick in her mouth - she didn't like that it seemed. Have to add that she looked amazingly sexy wearing stockings and her boobs were just amazing...

size: 452 mb
duration: 29:33

NTB_IR_Crvychbby.rar

rar password = nitobe

She is more plus size category than just chubby - just look at those curves:

nitobe

Elite
Who wins gets his balls and stick in her hole and that was the whole game about. She let both guys win and did her part of the deal - offered her soaking wet hole to continue the game... And it was awesome - got fucked by two hung black gents and got their cumloads in her mouth and on her tits while hubby kept his camera rolling. This time he caught every single detail. She looked amazing as always - that thick body and natural curves are damn hot and she is truly amazing white wife!

size: 563 mb
duration: 29:47

NTB_IR_Plthrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bonked by two big black dicks and getting her tits covered with their cum: