New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
Yeah, these two insatiable white milfs are really, really great duo and they really know how to fuck and enjoy big black cocks. I think they had five guys at the time this time and my god, that was one hell of adventure. Both looking so sexy and appealing and they were real treat for their hung black bucks. Just confirmed that women are like wine - the older the better. And there's one more thing that made me wonder her and that was those lumps on blond milf's pussy - not sure what are those but huh, never seen something like that before... Just wondering, it's damn hot video anyway so enjoy it!

size: 500 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 36:09

NTB_IR_Lrnnlwsh.rar

rar password = nitobe

This pussy looks pretty odd but black bulls loved it and filled it to the top:

nitobe

Elite
I haven't been sure whether this guy was black or not and was her pussy already creamed before or not... Busty and booty white housewife got another black dick, sucked it off and ate his thick cumload. I thought this guy was her husband when watched this one for the first time and still I think it might be him and that he has been rewarded with blowjob after she got blacked and impregnated. Anyway, great body, great pussy and great titjob...

Size: 313 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 18:40

NTB_IR_Ttjbtny.rar

rar password = nitobe

Loving this so much - giving a blowjob and titjob to black cock:

nitobe

Elite
Dead of night, dark hotel room and only infra red light on the camera to film real cuckold queen in action with hung black lover. Her hubby was there too and it was hard to tell skin color but I am more than sure that she gave a blowjob to her man first and then moved to main course - huge black salami for her over heated oven. It was great interracial action, great and hard pounding by her hung black lover and great party for hubby's eyes only but I'd have definitely hit those lights if I were him instead of filming everything in pitch dark...

Size: 258 mb
duration: 15:27

NTB_IR_Gvngthtpssy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Gorgeous white milf with huge, natural boobs milked her bbc dry:

nitobe

Elite
re-up request:

Gorgeous blonde from south gets blacked and creampied! I saw many really good videos with creampies but this one is kinda special! That thick creampie that her black bull made was one of the best ever seen! Just watch and enjoy...

Size: 340 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 20:21

NTB_IR_GldnWfCrmng.mp4

rar password = nitobe

Amazing creampie after impregnation - thick and creamy and goes along with white stockings:

nitobe

Elite
This was neverending gangbang you know... These insatiable white milfs too round after round with their hung black lovers giving them just enough time to get the strength back or they could be doing that all night and day long. A round of hard bareback fucking and cum filling, then short break then another round and so on. Another curvy white lady joined here - she was a guest I think and she got nice piece of black sausage with sauce two and blond and redhead milf got it as usual - pussies full of cum and mouth filled with black lover's cum! Some excellent scenes here also and great interracial action again...

size: 414 mb
duration: 33:16

NTB_IR_Nvrndngbng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Looks like one of the husbands had to help with squeezing that cumload out:

nitobe

Elite
If these two just have turned the lights out I think that this bright green corset would glow in the dark but they were too busy with each other to think about something else rather than just plain fucking. She wore that bright green corset and white stockings and her pussy was oozing wet for that enormous big black cock that was about to drill her hole balls deep. She looked incredibly sexy imho and except those false eye lashes the rest was just perfect. Especially her bald, meaty pussy and big, round ass!

size: 397 mb
duration: 26:04

NTB_IR_Glwngblnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black hammer fucked blond milf hard and left his load in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
There has probably been some major overhaul of this redhead white milf's body because she looks stunnung. I mean just take a closer look to her big boobs, round hips and ass and even her pussy that looks so tight right now - real lusty and insatiable white mom that loves fucking fresh black bucks and milking their hard balls full of sweet jizz. She didn't wear her black stockings and garters and still was real turn on for this hung black dude...

size: 387 mb
duration: 23:04

NTB_IR_Mtngwthrdhd.rar.

rar password = nitobe

Fucking and stretching that white pussy right after "overhaul":

nitobe

Elite
Pale skinned, curvy white mom wanted some real black treatment and got one for sure but hell, she deserved bigger and thicker one - she deserved real black hammer to nail and stretch that white pussy! She kept glimpsing to camera trying to see how did she look with bbc balls deep in her pussy and damn, she looked incredibly sexy and big black cock was the right thing for her. Loved this milf and the way she fucked her hung black lover...

Size: 320 mb
duration: 18:52

NTB_IR_Lkngfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Passionately sucking and fucking her first bbc ever and showing off for the camera:

nitobe

Elite
This piece has always been among my favorites because hubby started filming his beloved wife in action with hung black stud and got kicked out of that room - she didn't want him inside anymore. All she wanted was that huge black cock drilling her deep and stretching her pussy like no one before. Hubby just left his camera rolling and left that bedroom and his beloved wife was finally left alone. Hubby probably watched this later and he most probably noticed how his wife's attitude toward black lover changed when he left. She literally gave her heart to this handsome black lover, they kissed each other with such passion and he didn't even try to pull his dick when he was about to come - simply impregnated her and that was it. She couldn't do this in front of her husband the way she wanted but once he left all her feelings and emotions were unleashed and launched into space... And to be honest, I were her husband I couldn't watch that amount of passion my wife was sharing with someone else either... And damn, I loved those huge, natural, bouncing boobs, firm ass and juicy pussy - she's simply adoring...

Size: 494 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 61:15

NTB_IR_Sdcngwf.rar

rar password = nitobe

White housewife was literally in love with bbc and hubby had to leave:

nitobe

Elite
Flashing that booty ass in public and on her way to hotel room with new black lover definitely turns her on a lot and is some kind of ritual before getting new big dicks in that tight, smooth shaved and oozing wet pussy! Met new black stud, played and showed him her pussy while driving to hotel room and showed her ass with sexy thongs to by passers and then jumped on that bbc in front of her man. Sucked hubby's dick too and damn, that guy is hung too and she obviously loves flirting with that camera and entertaining others in front of her husband. Damn hot body - she's really mean sex machine!!!

size: 521 mb
duration: 37:55

NTB_IR_Bbctwrkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

It's all about having fun - no matter where and no matter with who:

nitobe

Elite
Getting that big white pussy with huge pussy lips hammered hard by big black cocks and squirting over and over again and every time they pressed hard her inside. Countless times indeed and probably a squirting champion of this thread although I didn't count now many times she did it in about half an hour. She's super stunner white mom and dam she loves big black cocks - that pussy is craving for those huge salamis and loves eating their cum... after bareback anal of course!

size: 464 mb
duration: 24:35

NTB_IR_Smshngblnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

All holes drilled bareback and cum sprinkled directly in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
First thing many will notice is going to be this number of megabytes but that's pure coincidence~ - never planned that but it turned that way. The first thing I noticed are those huge boobs, juicy, dripping wet pussy, curvy body, tattoos and that sexy red dress. One of my favorite milfs got two big black ones, squirted again and again of course and filled her ass with cum. This one is hot as hell for sure, you know. Just look at it's size...

size: 666 mb
duration: 29:49

NTB_IR_Fckrsqrts.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pale skinned milf gets her holes drilled and filled by big black cocks:

nitobe

Elite
These two white insatiable housewives just gave short break to their hung black lovers and jumped on their dicks again for new round of their big cocks and creampies. This time redhead's desire was burning and she's been milking all those big black dicks. Camera was focused on her of course and followed every move she made... She got it hard and barebeback of course getting that carefully trimmed pussy hammered hard and thoroughly licked - full black treatment for horny white honey and her girlfriend!

Size: 295 mb
duration: 13:58

NTB_IR_Nwhrnygngb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sucking, licking, fingering and getting that red bush pounded by bbc:

nitobe

Elite
Didn't label this as interracial although there's a guy cumming on this curvy babe and he looked pretty dark skinned to me but it was kinda dark in that room so maybe I'm just mistaken. Beside that, she's at her best here, fucking two big cocks here, getting her husband's big and thick cock and a friend's one too! She loves when her hubby watches and films her in action with other man and she of course loves doing that, getting fucked and stretched and getting all those cumloads. There's an awesome scene here when she was jerking off both cocks while lying between her two lovers - awesome one if you ask me!

Size: 205 mb
duration: 09:14

NTB_Dcksfrltn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting them bareback in that pussy and showing all that cum on her body:

nitobe

Elite
Stunning white housewife, pure-bred redhead, one of the white milfs I always adored and tried to get as many vids with them as possible gets full treatment from her muscular and hung black lover. He took her clothes off first, slowly (damn he could have left those white stockings and garters on) and then started big black dicks massage. Something she always wanted and something that always turned her on - lot of oil, slippery skin and big black stick - she was in pure ecstasy here and she enjoyed big black cock like never before... Awesome piece and missing piece if you ask me - I thought I had quite many vids with her but this one was obviously missing...

size: 451 mb
duration: 29:35

NTB_IR_Rbdwn.rar

rar password = nitobe

That smooth shaved and oozing wet pussy got drilled hard by her hung black gent:

nitobe

Elite
Her boobs are not huge but her nipples are always hard and so sensitive and she is having just perfect ass, smooth shaved, dripping wet, perfect pussy, flat belly, perfect thighs... great hair and beautiful face - she is kind of shooting star that appeared out of nowhere, filmed few great pieces and then just disappeared. I didn't have this one before in this thread, only small piece in awful resolution so it's on my "to do list" for years and it's finally here in great quality and really worth of watching. A keeper of course (another one) and I bet it will knock you out as soon as you start you player - the video is amazing, she looks stunning and damn that super short plaid skirt is so incredibly sexy that I am still drooling over this. All I can say is go for it people - it's an incredible interracial video with bareback fucking and impregnation...

size: 470 mb
duration: 17:58

NTB_IR_Pssnplyjln.rar

rar password = nitobe

Those perfect curves on her firm ass and thighs are just incredible:

nitobe

Elite
This is also a "first timer" in this thread and the video I didn't even know it existed till I finally got it and here it is for you to add it to your collections! Most definitely a keeper and something that is going to be watched at least couple of times. This long haired brunette could be seen in two or three vids posted long ago but that was in background and just for couple of seconds. I always wondered if there is a video with her around and here it is... It's actually a gangbang with her and her girlfriend where they husbands took part also but she stole the show that night and got incredible creampie from black lover - her pussy was literally overfilled with cum...

size: 585 mb
duration: 42:41

NTB_IR_Blcknghnnh.rar

rar password = nitobe

nitobe

Elite
Loving black dicks and their handsome "owners" - especially this muscular black bull who could fuck that meaty pussy all night long! Been flashing that big ass with thongs on in the beginning of the video (as usual) and before they entered that hotel room... Then just spread her legs wide and received black cock inside. Grabbed that black cock with her hand and dragged her black bull in that bed to fuck her hard and to fill her tight pussy!

Size: 232 mb
duration: 12:19

NTB_IR_Sprtdrllng.rar

rar password = nitobe

"Wrestling" game for these two and hard blacking after that:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
Killing time with bbc can be fun of course but one should be careful because he might be late eventually... Got carried away with that bbc this small titted, firm body white milf was almost late after quick fuck session with her hung black bull. Loved that big black stick and got it bareback in her smooth shaved pussy. Pulling that big black cock out of those pants and playing with black bull's balls was her favorite part - couldn't wait for her lover to start plowing that soaking wet pussy...

Size: 307 mb
duration: 20:30

NTB_IR_Kllngtm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white milf had to kill some time fucking that big black cock:

nitobe

Elite
I can almost promise that you will be most probably stunned with this piece and that it'll leave you breathless. It's something that left me with my jaw glued on the floor and although it's at least ten years old video it's actually timeless - a piece that is literally stuffed with feelings and passion. I never seen interracial couple or any other couple if you want that was in such ecstasy... Like everything was burning and like all their touches were "electrified". Amplified to the max. I don't know what her husband thought when watched this but not only she kissed her black bull passionately and allowed him to fuck her bareback but allowed him to cum inside and stuff her pussy with cum. Passion was boiling over here and these two didn't care about anything else around them - simply out of this world!

size: 454 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 25:05

NTB_IR_Rlblndbbcpssn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Real passion and lust between booty white wife and her black bull: