New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
This video was real pleasant surprise for me! First of all I've never seen this white lady before (maybe I have, but I don't think so) and second of all this was one of those great interracial videos that usually come unnoticed because, as I've said once, screenshots can really be deceiving! She didn't waste much time on talking - just introduced herself and jumped on big black cock...

size: 468 mb
type: avi
resolution: 720x480
duration: 41:32

NTB_IR_Swt_Shrthrd_Mm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nice bareback black pounding and facial from her black lover:

nitobe

Elite
Haven't had one with Asian chick for quite some time and this one is just for real "gourmands"! Exceptional body work like only people from east can do and amazing fucking in both holes - ass, pussy she don't mind as long as it's nailed deep enough!

Size 573 mb
type avi
resolution 1080x720
duration 26:02

NTB_IR_Ttd_4sn_Bngng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Not sure if it's hygienic to change holes just like that but she loved it that way:

nitobe

Elite
Really cute white chubby pleases muscular black lover but he enjoyed her company too and looks like that he was having the time of his life. There's a caption in this video saying "Never judge someone by how they look!" and then she massaged his ass and cock and received warm cumload in mouth. Take a better look at her face - she's actually very pretty and looking quite sexy with those glasses - reminded be to local bank clerk ;)

size: 258 mb
duration: 22:51

NTB_IR_Prty_Chby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Tight and wet pussy ready to please any cock but especially this black one:

nitobe

Elite
They say she's real treat for black cock and the way they treated her it looked like she was a piece of cake for them. Black studs fucked her every possible way and what's most interesting this was the hardest mouth fucking I've ever seen! It was real pounding - like the way you pound pussy! Incredible, really!

size: 240 mb
duration: 21:20

NTB_IR_Trt_Fr_Bbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Game, set, match - nice pussy licking and hard mouth pounding:

nitobe

Elite
Sweet brunette from yesterday gets one more round of blacking! Not hard anal as previous video but good old threesome with two hung black bulls. She was smiling all the time while her black lovers tried to please her and her pussy was wet as hell - she got licked and pounded hard. I loved that sweet smile in the end when she swallowed whole cumload!

Size: 365 mb
duration: 32:21

NTB_IR_Ct_Brntt_Tw_Bbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

The look in her eyes speaks enough - pure joy and happiness:

nitobe

Elite
I've only heard about this video but never actually seen it nor anyone of my friends that also collects cuckold interracial video! I mean two divas together - C1ndy and H0ly - that sounded so cool that I thought someone imagined it! And if someone had told me few year back that I would watch the actual video I wouldn't have believed him! Imagine my surprise when I saw them chatting in the beginning - I watched this one breathless and this gangbang is just like that - breathless! Hope you'll enjoy too!!!

size: 664 mb
resolution: 1080x720
duration: 43:21

NTB_IR_Cnd_N_Hl_Gnbng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Two of my favorite white pussies wet and nailed - waited so long to watch this:

nitobe

Elite
Ebony and white wife gone black together! They "joined forces" and got fucked together by hung black stud! It looked to me that ebony chick was there mostly to encourage her white friend to try real big black stick of joy but she had to pinch a little bit too - well it was too tempting not to join all that fun!

Size 382 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 17:21

NTB_IR_Blck_Wf_Wht_Wf.rar

rar password = nitobe

The real winner was white chick - she won the first prize... a cumload:

nitobe

Elite
I asked my wife what did she like the most in this video and she said it was this black guys cock - his soft and shiny skin especially! And in deed it looks like that!!! Both hot blonde and her black lover were shaved , she's having nice, tanned skin, slender body and small tits and her pussy was dripping wet! Some say this was filmed during vacation on an exotic island which is probably true... Definitely one of the best cuckold interracial videos ever!

size: 271 mb
duration: 12:22

NTB_IR_Bg_Slky_Dng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bald, wet white pussy was drilled hard and deep - these close-ups are fantastic:

nitobe

Elite
Oops... she wanted to cum hard but didn't except that would squirt!!! Great looking, classy brunette in black fishnets met up with two hung black friends and let them fuck the hell out of her - no restraints, everything was allowed and every hole available. But when one of them started fingering her fast she came in no time and came so hard that squirted all over his hand... Looked kinda embarrassed but soon after continued with her black adventure!

size: 148 mb
resolution: 720:480
duration: 08:21

NTB_IR_Brntt_Sqrts.rar

rar password = nitobe

She would have probably won "perfectly shaped pussy" contest:

nitobe

Elite
Squirting brunette in black fishnets did it again! Actually she didn't stop at all but this is what happened later in her room after she had an orgasm and squirted. It was her black lovers turn and she did her best to return the favor and please them! Offered all her holes for their pleasure and was rewarded with huge facials in the end... Also noticed that she likes the camera - she has been looking toward it almost all the time! Well, honey, you are a star now... at least for us ;)

size: 281 mb
duration: 16:30

NTB_IR_Brntt_Sqrts_Fcl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Stretching white pussy out and giving her huge facial:

nitobe

Elite
J3s used to be very popular back in the day - got married pretty early and gone black soon after that! A handful of videos with her were available few years back but they are hard to find these days - few are still around but many good ones are still missing. I used to have few vids with her some time ago but those are dead as far as I know! This one is great interracial threesome she had with two black bulls who pounded her tight pussy hard!

size: 461 mb
duration: 31:02

NTB_IR_Swt_Jsy_Blckd.rar

rar password = nitobe

She looks so great and sexy - a bit tiny and tight but big black cocks were welcomed:

nitobe

Elite
Another interracial cliche with beautiful white chick and hung black bull but I must admit that it's done perfectly and camera work is amazing - all important moments were carefully caught! If you ask me what did I like the most I would say her tits - finally natural ones with no silicon inside. Great video - enjoyed a lot watching it!

Size 412 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 26:58

NTB_IR_4lljms_Lvs_Jhny.rar

rar password = nitobe

Great creaming scenes - her pussy was all soar and cum was dripping out:

nitobe

Elite
Here she goes again - short haired hotwife from few days back - she wore black boots and got fucked by black bull upstairs while her hubby was filming. But again there was no expression or her face - she looked like real addict who came just to receive her daily black cock treatment. This time she came to her black lover condo and grabbed his cock straight away. Then they moved to next room where he fucked her and came in her mouth! No word said!

size: 83 mb
duration: 04:38

NTB_IR_Nw_Bbc_Rnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nice deep drilling scenes - you can see how wet she was:

nitobe

Elite
Two tight holes and two big black cocks - they tried double penetration but couldn't manage to do it properly and gave up! She was riding hung black bull all the time and hubby was running around the bed trying to take as many photos as he could but she didn't pay attention to him at all - she enjoyed her ride on huge black cock!!! Nice one really - riding is so easy when cock is big - all kind of "gymnastics" is possible then!

size: 150 mb
resolution: 720:480
duration: 10:20

NTB_IR_Scrt_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Ouch - her asshole was tight but reward came straight into her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Stories about redheads are not just like that - seems like they are really insatiable, passionate and ardent! Real, natural redheads are rare - most women dye their hair but when you see red pussy hairs then you know something good is cooking! This hotwife is natural redhead and her passion simply boils! Great looking with natural, hairy pussy, she fucked the hell out of her black lover and got cum filled in the end!

size: 231 mb
duration: 15:37

NTB_IR_Rl_Rdhd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Showing her beautiful tits and cumpie inside her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
To lots of people, anal sex is unattainable in a no-means-you-are-never-ever-going-there-honey kind of way, but it's not always the case. Some wives are ready to serve their tighter hole right away - and this was just about that - hard, anal, black cock ass pounding! No remorse and no limits - she let them do whatever they want and the way they want... For the people that like this kind of stuff this is bullseye! Go for it!!!

size 475 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 61:40

NTB_IR_4ss_Gnbng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Two holes to serve hung black lovers and they have chosen her rosebud:

nitobe

Elite
This honey met her black lover in local club where they danced together and he visited her later in her apartment where they had few glasses of champagne and she admitted how much she likes big black cock and how black guys turns her on... Their big dicks actually!

Size 249 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 16:17

NTB_IR_Crstl_Pm.rar

rar password = nitobe

She grabbed bull's balls but his juices was already squeezed out:

nitobe

Elite
Lets change "subject" for a while... How about non-interracial cuckold? Sharing wife with another guy? Her newly met friend aimed to please her and did his best to make her cum as many times as possible! She enjoyed every inch of his cock in every possible position! Actually, the most interesting moment in this one was their talking - so relaxed and so devoted to sex and pure joy! I really admire her attitude... That's the spirit!!!

size: 304 mb
resolution: 840x560
duration: 16:31

NTB_Pls_My_Wf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Licking her bald pussy and riding on his big stiff cock:

nitobe

Elite
Wow... beautiful busty brunette in another video having threesome with two hung black lovers. I still remember that look in her eyes in one of the previous video and pretty much the same amount of pleasure can be seen here to! She totally gave herself to them and tried everything to please them! And they did the same in return so they turned up as wonderful, perfectly working trio! And maybe it's worth mentioning - everything was bareback and there were no "tarps" on their cocks ;)

Size 411 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 27:39

NTB_IR_Swt_Brnts_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hard bareback black creaming and getting another one in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
One of the hottest interracial gangbangs I've ever seen... Frisco wives and many black studs - these honeys know how to enjoy and what brings them the most of joy ... :) It's sort of old video but I noticed that such never fail - actually these vids are far more better than anything filmed today! Probably they knew that only limited amount of people will watch what they've been doing but thanks to the Internets we all can "steam" our eyes on this!!!

Size 399 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 35:27

NTB_IR_Frsc_Gnbng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bald pussies, black stockings and big black cocks - combo that always win: