Next "Holy Grail" vid

VolponView

another blurred out sample for $1000
I heard that it was $2k for the set. Either way it's a bunch of money for a set of pics. No matter who is in them.
we will NEVER see this set
I don't know man. You never know what might surface in the future. We never thought we would see the stuff that came out in the Fappenning either. Just sayin.
no link or new modelling name for us to search for so I call BS until said link/name is provided
There is this model page using the name "Maddy". You can decide if it is current or not. I don't know.
Down side: Last Update: 05/21/12
Up side: Last Login: 09/11/15
Code:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/models/maddy-43
Here are the 2 "samples" that I have along with another that doesn't have a tag and was curious if any of you knew where it came from or what set its from.

Modjo

not exactly holy grail but how comes none of the Petitemarie premium content or Missalice picture sets have leaked? Both models are some of the most popular ones and this content is rather on the cheap side.

There should be some Petitemarie B/G stuff around somewhere, atleast one video, but not labeled as Petitemarie.
I think it was from before she started camming and was just filed under "amateur" stuff.

I have it...somewhere...burned...
I was searching a while back for something else and came across it and recognized her because of her tattoos.
But I have too much stuff burned to find it without spending a lot of time, especially the stuff which wasn't properly labelled because I didn't made a list of it because the labels would be meaningless to me in a textfile.

cbdallas7

I just saw a couple pictures of an alleged KatesPlayground sex tape on another board though it could also be a good look a like. If that were to exist, that would certainly be Holy Grail material. The pictures had a twitter handle of @raremodelwin where he alleges he has rare win f old school internet models and asks to email him for more info. I'm afraid of what i'd be getting into but also very curious as to what else he may claim to have if this is legit.

yeahboi

I just saw a couple pictures of an alleged KatesPlayground sex tape on another board though it could also be a good look a like. If that were to exist, that would certainly be Holy Grail material. The pictures had a twitter handle of @raremodelwin where he alleges he has rare win f old school internet models and asks to email him for more info. I'm afraid of what i'd be getting into but also very curious as to what else he may claim to have if this is legit.
@raremodelwin also claims to have a carmen bell aka camwithcarmen sex tape

Last edited by a moderator:

johnnalvalos

There should be some Petitemarie B/G stuff around somewhere, atleast one video, but not labeled as Petitemarie.
I think it was from before she started camming and was just filed under "amateur" stuff.

I have it...somewhere...burned...
I was searching a while back for something else and came across it and recognized her because of her tattoos.
But I have too much stuff burned to find it without spending a lot of time, especially the stuff which wasn't properly labelled because I didn't made a list of it because the labels would be meaningless to me in a textfile.
For the love of god, Please find that Petitemarie b/g video.

elrob

I know i cannot post the link. But, the Benjamin cook website is offering 2 brand new cali skye 18yrs old photo sets. i offer to buy them but still no reply

bobloblaw

My personal holy grail would be any Bunibuni sex videos, Wildrose_L G/G or one that I search for ages which is a G/G between SidNey & AllysaAmour, this one is rare, and you dont even find the images anymore.
BuniBuni sells her bg videos every once in a while... a week ago or so she was selling the sex vid but my 6 tokens didn't cover. The short bj video is here somewhere...

After seeing her preview it the sunnie Jones gangbang video (with 11 guys) would be pretty high
So is this a professional shoot type one? Or does she sell it?

NoRazorBumps

for me, the pop_rox/roxaholics mast vid (or anything else that might be floating hardcore)

the cherriecola/cherriesweets early early caps on MFC where I heard she was nude before becoming non nude, only thing i ever heard made it was a brief topless cap from an mfc group.
there is a roxaholics hardcore vid????